Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jfk taken out by mob??? **Contains Graphic Images**

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭fergus o brien

"3 shells found, 3 shots fired by LHO. Most of the witnesses claim they only heard 3 shots and they came from the direction of the book depository. This can be proven while all other theories can be dismissed pretty easily. "
    heres more evidence for you to dismiss .

the warren commission contend that ce399 (or the magic bullet as it has come to be called ) caused all wounds in both jfk and connally (excluding the head shot that killed jfk) however the experts who gave testimony didnt agree .

before we go any further lets take a look at ce399 (the magic bullet )
    33-3317t.gif33-3323t.gif33-3321t.gif33-3322t.gif

now after looking at the bullet above which is in near pristine condition ,consider that this bullet is said to have passed through jfk (in the shoulder blade area ) and exited his throath (in the adams apple area ) ,then struck connally in the area under his right arm pit and then exited his chest (shattering several inches of rib ) and entered his wrist (which also was shattered ) then it exited his wrist and lodged in his left leg ,where it supposedly fell out on a stretcher in parklands hospital in near pristine condidtion . so what did the experts say in their testimony about ce399 ? lets see .

Mr. SPECTER. Now looking at that bullet, Exhibit 399, Doctor Humes, could that bullet have gone through or been any part of the fragment passing through President Kennedy's head in Exhibit No. 388?
    Commander HUMES. I do not believe so, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. And could that missile have made the wound on Governor Connally's right wrist?

Commander HUMES. I think that that is most unlikely ... The reason I believe it most unlikely that this missile could have inflicted either of these wounds is that this missile is basically intact; its jacket appears to me to be intact, and I do not understand how it could possibly have left fragments in either of these locations.

Mr. SPECTER. Dr. Humes, under your opinion which you have just given us, what effect, if any, would that have on whether this bullet, 399, could have been the one to lodge in Governor Connally's thigh?

Commander HUMES. I think that extremely unlikely. The reports, again Exhibit 392 from Parkland, tell of an entrance wound on the lower midthigh of the Governor, and X-rays taken there are described as showing metallic fragments in the bone, which apparently by this report were not removed and are still present in Governor Connally's thigh. I can't conceive of where they came from this missile.

Representative FORD. The missile identified as Exhibit 399.

Commander HUMES. 399, sir.

I can't conceive of where they came from this missile.

Mr. SPECTER. And could it [CE 399] have been the bullet which inflicted the wound on Governor Connally's right wrist?
    Colonel FINCK. No; for the reason that there are too many fragments described in that wrist.

Mr. SPECTER. Mr. Frazier, is it possible for the fragments identified in Commission Exhibit 840 to have come from the whole bullet heretofore identified as Commission Exhibit 399?

Mr. FRAZIER. I would say that based on weight it would be highly improbable that that much weight could have come from the base of that bullet since its present weight is--its weight when I first received it was 158.6 grains.

Mr. SPECTER. Referring now to 399.

Mr. FRAZIER. Exhibit 399, and its original normal weight would be 160 to 161 grains, and those three metal fragments had a total of 2.1 grains as I recall--2.3 grains. So it is possible but not likely since there is only a very small part of the core of the bullet 399 missing.

So it is possible but not likely since there is only a very small part of the core of the bullet 399 missing.

Mr. SPECTER: What is your opinion as to whether bullet 399 could have inflicted all of the wounds on the Governor, then, without respect at this point to the wound of the President's neck?
    Dr. SHAW. I feel that there would be some difficulty in explaining all of the wounds as being inflicted by bullet Exhibit 399 without causing more in the way of loss of substance to the bullet or deformation of the bullet. (Discussion off the record.)

Dr. SHAW: All right. As far as the wounds of the chest are concerned, I feel that this bullet could have inflicted those wounds. But the examination of the wrist both by X-ray and at the time of surgery showed some fragments of metal that make it difficult to believe that the same missle could have caused these two wounds. There seems to be more that three grains of metal missing as far as the--I mean in the wrist.
    Mr. SPECTOR: Does that bullet appear to you to have any of its metal flaked off?

Dr. SHAW: I have been told that the one point on the nose of this bullet that is deformed was cut off for purposes of examination. With that information, I would have to say that this bullet has lost literally none of its substance.

Mr. SPECTER. In your opinion, based on the tests which you have performed, was the damage inflicted on Governor Connally's wrist caused by a pristine bullet, a bullet fired from the Mannlicher-Carcano rifle 6.5 missile which did not hit anything before it struck the Governor's wrist?

Dr. OLIVIER. I don't believe so. I don't believe his wrist was struck by a pristine bullet.

Mr. SPECTER. Had Governor Connally's wrist been struck with a pristine bullet without yaw, would more damage have been inflicted----

Dr. OLIVIER. Yes.

Mr. SPECTER. Than was inflicted on the Governor's wrist?

Dr. OLIVIER. Yes.

Mr. SPECTER. So then the lesser damage on the Governor's wrist in and of itself indicates in your opinion----

Dr. OLIVIER. That it wasn't struck by a pristine bullet; yes.

they all seem to agree ce399 did not cause the wrist wound to connally based not only on the condition of the bullet but also on the fragments . here are the fragments taken from connallys wrist
    33-3397t.gif

but fragments were also left in connallys wrist ,here you can see connallys wrist
    exf84.gif

Dr. BADEN: [After asking for and receiving the above wrist X-ray of Governor Connally] The wrist was explored and operated on, and recovered from the wrist was some cloth fabric which matched the jacket of Connally. Thank you. And the largest of those metal fragments, I think there are three fragments that are visible from this distance, overlay the distal radius near the wrist - the largest of those three fragments was removed by the surgeons in the course of their operation and preserved, kept at the Archives and made available to the committee many years later.
    Mr. FITHIAN: The other fragments were not removed?

Dr. BADEN: The other fragments were not removed and are still present as demonstrated on subsequent X-rays available to the committee when the Governor's arm was healing.

there was also a large fragment left in connallys leg till the day he died ,lets have one more look at ce399 the near pristine bullet.
    33-3323t.gif

john connaly said he was not struck by the same bullet which struck jfk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BbVH9NcDA

were there two bullets found at parklands hospital ? ,darnell tomlinson is the man who found the near pristine bullet on an empty stretcher .

"in a ground floor elevator lobby at the Dallas hospital where JFK and John Connelly were taken immediately after being shot. According to the Warren Commission, Parkland Hospital senior engineer, Mr. Darrell C. Tomlinson, was moving some wheeled stretchers when he bumped a stretcher “against the wall and a bullet rolled out.”[3] He called for help and was joined by Mr. O.P. Wright, Parkland’s personnel director. After examining the bullet together, Mr. Wright passed it along to one of the U.S. Secret Service agents who were prowling the hospital, Special Agent Richard Johnsen."

however wright could not identify ce399 as the bullet tomlinson showed him ,

"Six Seconds in Dallas reported on an interview with O.P. Wright in November 1966. Before any photos were shown or he was asked for any description of #399, Wright said: “That bullet had a pointed tip.”
    “Pointed tip?” Thompson asked.
    “Yeah, I’ll show you. It was like this one here,” he said, reaching into his desk and pulling out the .30 caliber bullet pictured in Six Seconds.”[8]
    As Thompson described it in 1967, “I then showed him photographs of CE’s 399, 572 (the two ballistics comparison rounds from Oswald’s rifle) (sic), and 606 (revolver bullets) (sic), and he rejected all of these as resembling the bullet Tomlinson found on the stretcher. Half an hour later in the presence of two witnesses, he once again rejected the picture of 399 as resembling the bullet found on the stretcher."
    Slide4_thumb.jpg
    Figure 4. In an interview in 1966, Parkland Hospital witness O.P. Wright told author Thompson that the bullet he handled on 11/22/63 did not look like C.E. # 399.

what did john connally say about the bullet which struck him and lodged in his left leg ?

john Connally stated, "...the most curious discovery of all took place when they rolled me off the stretcher and onto the examining table. A metal object fell to the floor, with a click no louder than a wedding band. The nurse picked it up and slipped it into her pocket"

so if the nurse picks up the bullet and puts it in to her pocket and darnell finds another bullet which falls off the stretcher that makes 2 bullets add those to the bullet which hit jfk in the head and the shot that the warren commision ackowledged had missed the limo struck the kerb and a fragment of it (or a piece of concrete from the kerb) struck james tague on the cheek ,so we have 4 bullets and only 3 shells .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 symboybot

It presents a compelling case for a combination of CIA, Military Intelligence, and mafia hit men (some US, and some French Corsican) run by rightwing elements of the CIA, financed by Texas big oilmen, and aided and abetted in at least the cover-up if not the planning and implementation by the FBI, J. Edgar Hoover, Lyndon Johnson and his allies and underlings.

Do you actually believe this? And nobody has ever talked in nearly 50 years. Also this team of hit men surely must be the worst in history if they could only hit the intended target in an open vehicle moving at a slow pace just two times.

Edit - you forgot to add the Dallas Police Department into the list of the conspirators.

Why do you make statements that you know to be patently untrue - "And nobody has ever talked in nearly 50 years" - lots have talked and if you had done your homework you would not only know that but would know a lot of the names of those who have talked. I think you're just trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

symboybot wrote: »
    Why do you make statements that you know to be patently untrue - "And nobody has ever talked in nearly 50 years" - lots have talked and if you had done your homework you would not only know that but would know a lot of the names of those who have talked. I think you're just trolling.

I know that Woody Harrelson's father claimed he was one of the shooters, that was a good one.

This is CE 399 from a side angle and it's hardly in pristine condition

ce399.jpg

Magic bullet theory

bogus4.gif

But Connolly was sitting lower down from JFK

sbt1.gif

robinson1.jpg

Oswald's view

SOH_1061.jpg

Magic bullet and single bullet theory

bogus3.gif

JFK wound

back.jpg
    angle.jpg

Single bullet trajectory

6a00d83451cd3769e201538ece10d9970b-500wi

100myersbw.jpg

ill have to take your not replying to even one piece of the information in my previous post as an endoresment that the content of it is accurate and factual .

and to add i said "near pristine " condition not pristine ,here is a piece of my previous post .

"now after looking at the bullet above which is in "near pristine " condition ,consider that this bullet is said to have passed through jfk (in the shoulder blade area ) and exited his throath (in the adams apple area ) ,then struck connally in the area under his right arm pit and then exited his chest (shattering several inches of rib ) and entered his wrist (which also was shattered ) then it exited his wrist and lodged in his left leg ,where it supposedly fell out on a stretcher in parklands hospital in "near pristine" condidtion . so what did the experts say in their testimony about ce399 ? lets see "

• Advertisement

I made a comment about the magic bullet (CE 399) and then provided pictures and diagrams to show how the magic bullet theory is a load of bull. If there was a fourth shot where do you reckon it came from and what damage did it cause (if any).

For anyone with an open mind about the JFK assassination i highly recommend you watch Discovery Channel's 'JFK Inside the Target Car' on youtube. It looks at 4 different angles the shots could have come from, with the book depository and the grassy knoll the most realistic.

I made a comment about the magic bullet (CE 399) and then provided pictures and diagrams to show how the magic bullet theory is a load of bull. If there was a fourth shot where do you reckon it came from and what damage did it cause (if any).
    my post still stands and again you have not refuted one piece of it and that speaks vollumes .

For anyone with an open mind about the JFK assassination i highly recommend you watch Discovery Channel's 'JFK Inside the Target Car' on youtube. It looks at 4 different angles the shots could have come from, with the book depository and the grassy knoll the most realistic.
    i take it you regard the presenter of that program gary mack as a lone nut theorist ,but yet he was the man who gave us badge man and hard hat man behind the fence on the knoll .badgeman was the officer shooting at jfk from behind the fence (hard hat man was i pressume the loook out man ,i have spoken to mr mack and he still believes in badgeman but says there is no hard evidence to prove it .

i believe thats whats called doing a u turn ,considering he is on video saying he had independent corobberation for what he and jack white were seeing ,then he got a job on the 6th floor museum lost his memory and forgot all about badgeman. also is it not a bit rich to be asking for an open mind when you have showed anything but .

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh6/html/WC_Vol6_0063a.htm

The testimony of Ruth Jeanette Standridge was taken at 1:35 p.m., on March 21, 1964, at Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. Arlen Specter, assistant counsel of the President's Commission

Mr. SPECTER - Did you notice any object in Governor Connally's clothing?
    Miss STANDRIDGE - Not unusual.
    Mr. SPECTER - Did you notice a bullet, specifically?
    Miss STANDRIDGE - No.
    Mr. SPECTER - Did you hear the sound of anything fall?
    Miss STANDRIDGE - I didn't.

Conspiracy authors often challenge the Single Bullet
    Theory by claiming that the fragments left in the body
    of John Connally contained too much mass to have come
    from Commission Exhibit 399, and still leave the bullet
    as intact as it is.

This claim was debunked 30 years ago.

The following is from Josiah Thompson, SIX SECONDS IN
    DALLAS, pages 147-151.

Of the two fragments recovered from the Governor's
    wrist, the larger was found to weigh 0.5 grain (5H72).
    The smaller one plus the flakes of metal remaining in
    his wrist might account for a like weight. This gives
    us a total of about one grain for the wrist. What
    about the chest and thigh fragments? Dr. Shires, who
    noticed the chest fragment on X-ray, never estimated
    its weight, but he spoke of it as being the same
    general size as the fragment embedded in the femur.
    The weight of this fragment was estimated as "a
    fraction of a grain, maybe, a tenth of a grain" (6H106,
    111). If we add to these two fragments the flake
    observed just under the skin in the thigh wound, we
    have a total weight of perhaps 0.5 grain in the thigh
    and chest. Adding this to the wrist fragments yields a
    total weight for all observed fragments of 1.5 grains.
    Clearly then, Dr. Shaw was mistaken when he testified
    that "there seems to be more than three grains of metal
    missing...in the wrist" (4H113). The upshot of all this
    medical testimony with respect to weight loss is
    inconclusive. About 1.5 grains of metal were found in
    Governor Connally's wounds.

An unfired projectile like 399 might be expected
    to weigh about 161 grains (3H430). Subtracting the
    weight of CE 399 (158.6 grains) from this figure yields
    a possible weight loss of up to 2.5 grains. Hence,
    simply from the point of view of total weight, the
    various fragments in Connally's body could have come
    from CE 399. The critics have been wrong in contending
    that weight loss alone precludes CE 399 from being the
    bullet that wounded Governor Connally.

• Advertisement

district attorney henry wade :" I called a number of my assistants together. We went down to the sheriff's office where they were
    interviewing some of the witnesses, and talked with police, sent an assistant up to work with police. At that
    time we had no idea who did it. I also went out to see (Gov. John) Connally, but he was in the operating
    room. Some nurse had a bullet in her hand, and said this was on the gurney that Connally was on.
    I talked with Nellie Connally a while and then went on home".

HSCAExhibitF-294.jpg

above we see 5 bullets ,the first being ce399 which is supposed to have caused all wounds to both jfk and connally (excluding the head wound of jfk ) the next two bullets ce572 were fired into cotton wadding ,bullet 4 ce853 was fired through a goat rib and bullet 5 ce856 was fired through the wrist of a human cadaver . ce856 is seriously distorted having only struck a wrist ,ce399 also shattered 5 to 6 inches of john connallys rib . here is ce399 again
    ce399.jpg

Mr. SPECTER. Mr. Frazier, is it possible for the fragments identified in Commission Exhibit 840 to have come from the whole bullet heretofore identified as Commission Exhibit 399?

Mr. FRAZIER. I would say that based on weight it would be highly improbable that that much weight could have come from the base of that bullet since its present weight is--its weight when I first received it was 158.6 grains.

Mr. FRAZIER. Exhibit 399, and its original normal weight would be 160 to 161 grains, and those three metal fragments had a total of 2.1 grains as I recall--2.3 grains. So it is possible but not likely since there is only a very small part of the core of the bullet 399 missing.

So it is possible but not likely since there is only a very small part of the core of the bullet 399 missing.

district attorney henry wade :" I called a number of my assistants together. We went down to the sheriff's office where they were
    interviewing some of the witnesses, and talked with police, sent an assistant up to work with police. At that
    time we had no idea who did it. I also went out to see (Gov. John) Connally, but he was in the operating
    room. Some nurse had a bullet in her hand, and said this was on the gurney that Connally was on.
    I talked with Nellie Connally a while and then went on home".

HSCAExhibitF-294.jpg

above we see 5 bullets ,the first being ce399 which is supposed to have caused all wounds to both jfk and connally (excluding the head wound of jfk ) the next two bullets ce572 were fired into cotton wadding ,bullet 4 ce853 was fired through a goat rib and bullet 5 ce856 was fired through the wrist of a human cadaver . ce856 is seriously distorted having only struck a wrist ,ce399 also shattered 5 to 6 inches of john connallys rib . here is ce399 again
    ce399.jpg

I think we have come to a true stalemate here. It's possible and impossible so better leave it at that.

i dont believe that it can be both possible and impossible for ce399 to have caused all the wounds attributed to it ,either it did or it didnt . the testimony within the warren commission says ce399 did not cause john connallys wrist wound and the picture i posted in my last post ce856 would corroberate that testimony ,and ce856 only struck a wrist where as ce399 is purported to have shatterd 5 to 6 inches of connallys rib before striking his wrist .

HSCAExhibitF-294.jpg

ce856 above distorted having struck a wrist only .

ce399.jpg

ce399 above which is purported to have passed through jfk and into john connally and shattered 5 to 6 inches of rib and struck connallys and ended up in his left leg ,when one looks at ce399 and all the wounds attributed to it and looks at ce856 one can come to only one conclussion the logical conclussion that ce399 is not the bullet that passed through both men .

JFK: Inside the Target Car, Part One
    Or, How to Rig an Experiment
    By James DiEugenio

Whenever I hear of a new scientific approach to the John F. Kennedy case, my first reaction is to shudder and then run for cover. I don't think it is hard to understand why I feel that way. Actually, it's quite simple. Its because whenever someone says they are going to treat this case with scientific rigor, sooner or later, the rigor dissipates and the so-called natural laws of the universe somehow fail. So suddenly, as with President Kennedy's violent rearward reaction, Newton's laws of motion don't apply anymore. Or as with the trajectory of the Single Bullet Theory through Kennedy's body, gun shot projectiles don't move through soft tissue in straight lines anymore.

Further, alleged "authorities" suddenly get thoroughly confused and confounded by the evidence. As Pat Speer has shown, Dr. Michael Baden didn't even know how to orient one of the most important autopsy photos. NASA scientist Tom Canning moved Kennedy's back wound up to make the Single Bullet Theory (SBT) work, and then shrunk Kennedy's head to make the head wound trajectory work. Dr. Vincent Guinn "proved" the SBT theory with his Bullet Lead analysis—which we now know, through the work of Pat Grant and Rick Randich, is nothing but "junk science". Its so junky that the FBI will not use it in court anymore.

At other times, we even get the spectacle of people who should not be approaching the case at all acting as if they were qualified in a certain field of scientific endeavor. Vincent Bugliosi used a chiropractor whose office offered massage therapy—Chad Zimmerman—as an authority in radiology. Robert Blakey hired statistician Larry Sturdivan to show films of goats being shot to illustrate the so-called neuromuscular reaction. (And then they both failed to tell us that Kennedy's reaction does not match what happens in the goat films.) Urologist John Lattimer was the first "independent" doctor admitted to the National Archives to report on the extant autopsy materials there. He somehow missed the fact that the president's brain was missing. Lattimer then gave us the Great Thorburn Hoax, which was thoroughly exposed by Milicent Cranor. And, of course, who can forget Dale Myers' computer 3D simulation, which turned the SBT from theory to "fact". A "fact" that was ripped to smithereens by Milicent Cranor, David Mantik, and Pat Speer.

The point of this partial list is simply to show that when the scientific method encounters the Kennedy case, it somehow loses all semblances to what most of us expect about that rubric. So for people like me who have become jaded by the above hijinks, I was not excited about another heralded and pretentiously headlined story. Especially after what ABC said in advance about the "indisputability" of the Myers debacle back in 2003. (See our critique of this fiasco.)

I

The latest installment in this sorry pseudo-scientific lineage took place at the 45th anniversary of Kennedy's murder. That is on November 16, 2008 on the Discovery Channel. The show was called JFK: Inside the Target Car. One of the problems I had with the show was that it had contracted out with Adelaide T & E Systems to do much of the technical work for the show. This is a large engineering company with strong ties to the Australian Defense industry. In fact, over half of Australian defense companies are located in the Australian city of Adelaide. The city relies on billions of dollars a year in contracts to make its economy hum. And hum it does. Both the population and economy has grown significantly since the nineties. Another interesting thing about the city of Adelaide is this: Rupert Murdoch's giant media conglomerate News Corporation was founded in, and until 2004, was incorporated in that city. In fact, Murdoch still considers Adelaide the spiritual home of News Corp. Adelaide sounds roughly like the Australian equivalent of Langley, Virginia—with the Washington Post and all. As we shall see, there are dubious aspects of the show to support this interpretation. (This information was garnered from the Wikipedia entry on the city.)

Further, The Discovery Channel, which hosted this special, is fast becoming the new CBS. If one recalls the work of people like Jerry Policoff, CBS was probably the most rabid defender of the Warren Commission from 1963-1967, and even beyond. In 1964, they put together a special almost immediately after the Warren Report was published. In other words, it was almost impossible for them to have read, digested, and analyzed the 26 volumes in time for the broadcast. But that didn't bother them at all. They went ahead and coronated that disgraceful document. In 1967, they actually used Warren Commissioner John McCloy as a consultant to their multi part series—without informing the audience of that fact! Both these programs are embarrassing to look at today. But both Walter Cronkite and Dan Rather had their marching orders from above. And like good corporate foot soldiers, they did what they were told.

Today, the cable version of CBS on the JFK case has become Discovery Channel. In 2003, they did a show called The JFK Conspiracy Myths. In this program, the producers used the same sharpshooter that Inside the Target Car used: Michael Yardley. The aim was to show that Lee Harvey Oswald could do what the Warren Commission said he did: That is fire three shots in six seconds getting at least two direct hits. Except for Yardley the time span was magically and conveniently expanded to almost eight seconds. Further, his rifle was hooked up to a laser switch which, of course, eliminates rifle recoil, making it easier to shoot and re-aim. As Pat Speer noted, Yardley was later honest about his ersatz experiment. He told a British journalist that he did not think Oswald could have pulled off the feat of marksmanship attributed to him. End of story.

In 2004, the Discovery Channel was at it again. They ran a new program called JFK: Beyond the Magic Bullet. This one tried to prove that the Magic Bullet was not really magical. In other words, it could have traversed the storied path through two bodies, two dense bones, three body parts, and still drive itself into John Connally's thigh. And then reverse trajectory and plunk out. As Pat Speer notes in his review, this show was riddled with so many factual errors that it looked like it was being made up willy-nilly. For instance, the entry point on the president's back was wrongly situated. The narrator said that the Magic Bullet hit Kennedy in the neck. Which is a lie made up by Gerald Ford. We know today through autopsy photos that the bullet entered in Kennedy's back. Further, when they fired this bullet from an elevated platform, it emerged from the simulated torso of JFK at his chest. Not his throat. Another problem was that their bullet failed to explode the simulated wrist of John Connally as the Warren Commission said it did. And then when they found this bullet after a search in the brush, it was clearly deformed. Not in nearly pristine condition as in the Warren Commission version. I could go on and on, but for those interested in all the details, read Speer's article at his website.

read more of part one of this article here http://www.ctka.net/2009/target_car_jd.html

read part two here http://www.ctka.net/2009/target_car_jd2.html

read part three here http://www.ctka.net/2009/target_car_jd3.html

Inside Inside the Target Car:
    My Experiences as Limo Researcher for the Show
    By Pamela McElwain-Brown

The JFK Assassination Aftermath and TV Shows
    One would think that once the Warren Report (WR) hit the stands in 1964 the government would have said, "there you have it", and moved on to something else. However, there were so many flaws within that it invited a fair amount of criticism. Although the critics were quickly pointed out to be un-American, they continued to grow in number and volume. Their voice threatened to drown out that of the Warren Commission. Something had to be done.

Some on the Commission, like Allen Dulles, actually believed the American public would not bother to read the WR. Apparently, they believed that their appeal to authority, dictated by those supposedly the most revered in our government, would be sufficient. They thought that the American public was merely 'sheeple', and would do as they were told. They were wrong.

In order to quickly cover their tracks, a special posse was formed behind the scenes devoted to stomping out the growing Critical Community (sometimes called Conspiracy Theorists, or CT's). New books were quickly written to re-emphasize the 'conclusions' of the WR, while some new CT books were written in order to confuse the CT community. And someone in the posse (which we will refer to as the Ongoing Cover-up, or OC) had an 'aha' moment when it came to pushing the WR agendas on that new media called TV.

So into the fray jumped the networks, anxious to please; most of them probably co-opted by the OC even prior to the JFK assassination. The sheeple believe our newscasters. So, of course, they would believe what these people had to say about the assassination. This spewing of TV jargon would be more persuasive to the sheeple than any doubts they might have had. Quickly, a TV show on the WR was developed. Others followed. The Jim Garrison investigation was decimated by the NBC White Paper propaganda show against him. The OC had hit the big-time, and television had become the new means of controlling the public.

Which brings us to the present. Fairly recently, the Discovery Channel decided to fund shows on the JFK assassination. Their ultimate conclusion, after allegedly looking 'objectively' at all the facts, was—you guessed it—a recrowning of the Warren Commission. On the other hand, in 2004 the SPEED Channel did a one-hour documentary on the Presidential Limousine,. This was called Behind the Headlights: JFK Presidential Limousine (currently available on You Tube.) This program, for which I helped develop the script and was interviewed for, was conspiracy-based and contained new information about what happened to the limo after the assassination. It clearly demonstrated that the limo was the primary crime scene and that there had been a cover-up. How could this be allowed to stand? So somebody at Discovery Channel had a bright idea to do a program focusing on the limo as the crime scene. And that brings us to "JFK: Inside the Target Car", and my participation in it.

The Invitation
    A few years earlier, a production company called Creative Differences called me. A producer named Robert Erickson interviewed me by phone for possible involvement in a show they were doing for the Discovery Channel. It came to be called Beyond the Magic Bullet (BTMB). This was broadcast in 2004. The show ultimately progressed in a different direction, and I was not included. I had been involved with a few other TV programs around that time. Most notably the Fox News 2-hour JFK assassination special entitled Case Not Closed in 2003, and a pilot for the show Tech Effect which ended up being too expensive to complete. Interacting with the producers of those shows had left me calm and empowered. Interacting with Erickson left me vaguely uncomfortable.

As a rule, I do not spend much time watching Warren Commission apologist shows. I did watch the single bullet test in BTMB, but was put off by the shows' easily-apparent hypocrisy. They had not even bothered to specify which exact single bullet scenario they were attempting to follow. Another heads-up I should have taken more seriously.

So when Robert Erickson e-mailed me last spring about the new show his company Creative Differences was doing on the limo for the DC, I did not exactly leap right into it. But I did decide to keep an open mind.

Initially, I did not have any suspicions about the show being scripted to coincide with a Warren Commission apologist agenda--even though common sense told me that could probably be a factor. The script looked interesting. Though much of it was a rehash of my 2004 SPEED Channel documentary. Which was puzzling. Plus, it included an objective which has been one of my major priorities for over 10 years: to view the limo windshield held at the National Archives (NARA). I was to go to Washington DC with the producers and they would hire a glass forensic expert. The windshield would be examined and photographed in High Definition. How much more exciting could an investigation get?

I enlisted the aid of Congressman Jim Ramsted, who wrote a dynamite letter endorsing the request to NARA to view the windshield. I thought: What could possibly go wrong? Little did I know.

Erickson had spoken with Bob Casey, the curator for Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, where the rebuilt limo is on display. Casey mentioned that Lincoln Motors had begun etching numbers into the windshields of its cars during the sixties. Was it possible that the NARA windshield contained such a number? If so, it might be possible to track it down to determine if it was the one in the limo when it was delivered to the White House garage in June of 1961. More importantly, it might be possible to determine if it was the one in the car during the assassination.

The DC letter and the Ramsted letter were sent to NARA at the end of April. We waited anxiously. In a few weeks, we heard back. Apparently, they had sent someone scurrying down to the windshield to check for a number etched on the edge, and when they didn't find one, heaved a sigh of relief and refused our request. The door to viewing the windshield had been shut. However, a new one was about to open.

Trip to Dearborn
    In June we continued with the next section of the program. Bob Casey and I were to be interviewed next to the rebuilt limousine at Henry Ford Museum. Robert Erickson was waiting for me at the Detroit airport. He was very pleasant, yet cool and somehow calculating. I began to have the sensation that perhaps I was being set up. We had dinner at a Chili's and discussed the questions he would ask in the interview the next morning. Apparently, I was being relegated to fill-in material, as none of the questions were very interesting or exciting. I tried to figure out an angle where I could contribute something new to the show, but seemed to be blocked. What do you want me to say? I asked. I then added: "You've given all my best lines away." It was a very frustrating evening. Here I was being told that I was needed because I was 'the limo expert', but I was obviously being sidelined for some unknown reason. Erickson also asked me about some of the more far-out theories connected to the limo and what I thought about them. He asked me about getting in touch with a few other fringe CT researchers. I gave him what information I had, and then had an insight: "He's trolling for kooks," I thought. Little did I know I was one of them.

Erickson also talked about the previous program, Beyond the Magic Bullet. He said the feedback on the show had been pretty negative, and didn't understand why. Without explaining that I had not watched the entire show, I talked to him about my idea of different SB scenarios. I referenced an article I had written on them, called "The Pretty Pig's Saturday Night." I told him, "By not specifying which scenario you were following, you were setting yourself up for trouble." He didn't seem to understand.

The Henry Ford interviews were to be done before the doors opened, which meant that the set-up began at around 5:30 a.m. The Museum was dark and quiet—an extraordinary event in itself. There was a small group of girls who scarfed us up coffee and bottles of juice and water. A woman from the research staff was also present. The cameraman worked quickly and at 6:15 Erickson said, "Shall we get started"? I had been looking over my notes for valuable information to add to the bland questions, and quickly switched gears.

The interview was boring and rote, and I was unable to contribute much more than the bare bones that had been previewed the night before. I got to sit at the rear of the limo; an hour later Bob Casey sat at the front. I had a chance afterward to walk around the Museum in the quiet, looking at the other presidential limousines, the autos, planes, trains and vacuum cleaners from years gone by. That in itself was a dream come true.

The Museum opened, light streamed in the windows, and the Kennedy limousine was again the center of attention. The crowds were kept back as the 'beauty shots' of the limo were filmed; some from the camera mounted on a dolly, moving silently back and forth. It was a beautiful sight. Afterwards, a staffer did some measurements of the limo rear seat and we were allowed to take photos of her holding the measuring tape. We were not allowed inside the limo. A low blow.

read the complete article here http://www.ctka.net/2009/target_car_pmb.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Black Swan wrote: »
    I'm generally skeptical when viewing most of the CTs on this forum, along with the sensationalism and incredible sources most often cited. Many posters are probably bored like me, and want a little spice in their life beyond watching a boring telly soup rerun. But the JFK assassination seems problematic, and just too coincidentally convenient not to be fertile ground for CT theories. For example, wasn't it just too convenient for:
    • Oswald kills JFK
    • Immediately followed by Ruby killing Oswald before he can be questioned
    • Followed by Ruby dying in prison without full disclosure of motives?
    It's just too coincidentally convenient? Was JFK's assassination due to 2 nuts in a row, or a mob hit, or Castro getting back at JFK for the Bay of Pigs, or from smoke filled back rooms of the US power elite? No one will ever know for sure, except those directly involved.

If you think about it...why would Castro want to "get back" at Kennedy for the Bay of Pigs? These are world leaders not low iq schoolyard punks who want to get revenge because someone "dissed" them. Besides wasn't Castro's humiliating defeat of the Bay of Pigs invaders poetic justice enough?

Also it's worth noting that people are assassinated because of a threat they pose in the future not some transgression of the past. They are whacked because the might "cause problems". If someone spills the beans on something and they have no more information, assassinating them is like the proverbial "locking the stable door after the horse has bolted". The only time it's worth killing them is BEFORE they get to expose you or whatever or before they put in place their agenda that might ruin whatever plans you have.

Advertisement