Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jfk taken out by mob??? **Contains Graphic Images**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

You're a patient man Di0genes!

I found this site when I was reading about JFK before:
    The Physics of the Head shot

(Note: CTers will not like it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

I have no idea who killed JFK but I just finished reading a book by Philip Carlo, Confessions of a Mafia Boss it's about Anthony Casso former head of the Lucchese family in New York.

He claims the mob took out JFK and the hit was given to a chap called Santo Trafficante another mob boss from Florida and it was him that organised it.

Cossa claims they really wanted to take out RFK as he was cracking down on organised crime in the 60's when he was attorney general but they believed if they killed him that JFK would stop at nothing to bring their whole empires down as he would be so pissed, so they went for him instead.

Trafficante allegedly said to an FBI informer that "Kennedy will not make it to the 64 election, he is going to be hit" cant be verified but so the story goes.

This is Casso is prison on 60 mins serving his 13 life sentences + 344 years. He isnt talking about JFK but this is him. One seriously bad ass dude.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

WakeUp wrote: »
    I have no idea who killed JFK but I just finished reading a book by Philip Carlo, Confessions of a Mafia Boss it's about Anthony Casso former head of the Lucchese family in New York.

He claims the mob took out JFK and the hit was given to a chap called Santo Trafficante another mob boss from Florida and it was him that organised it.

Cossa claims they really wanted to take out RFK as he was cracking down on organised crime in the 60's when he was attorney general but they believed if they killed him that JFK would stop at nothing to bring their whole empires down as he would be so pissed, so they went for him instead.

Trafficante allegedly said to an FBI informer that "Kennedy will not make it to the 64 election, he is going to be hit" cant be verified but so the story goes.

This is Casso is prison on 60 mins serving his 13 life sentences + 344 years. He isnt talking about JFK but this is him. One seriously bad ass dude.

Or he could be making stuff up. The number of people who have claimed responsibility or have been accused of being involved in the murder of Kennedy include Howard J Hunt and Woody Harrelson's dad. it begs the question, who wasn't in Dallas that Day planning on killing Kennedy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭jurgenscarl

There are so many candidates for the lone gunman behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll that there must have been a platoon of riflemen firing at JFK when he came around the turn onto Elm Street.

The evidence is the clicher in this case.

The autopsy report, autopsy photographs and the testimony of the autopsy doctors is conclusive.

JFK was hit in the back of the neck and the back of the head by two 6.5mm bullets which were fired from above and behind from the direction of the Texas School Book Depository 6th floor window.

The overwhelming majority of witnesses heard three rifle shots and most of them believed they came from the Texas School Book Despository.

The misshapen bullet found on Connally's stretcher and the mangled fragments found in the limousine where ballistically matched to Oswald's rifle with the exclusion of all other firearms.

The only way there could have been a cover up is if hundreds of Dallas Police, FBI agents, the Secret Service, the US military, the entire political establishment and the press were all part of a massive conspiracy and NOBODY talked in almost 50 years after the event.

It simply is not credible.

People who believe in a conspiracy do so because they want the death of a great man like a Kennedy to mean something.

The truth is Jack Kennedy was killed by a non-entity who shot him from the window of his workplace during his lunch break.

Reality is truly banal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I copied this link from another thread (thanks caseyann) but apparently Oswald couldn't shoot for ****.

http://www.kenrahn.com/jfk/the_critics/griffith/Oswald_poor_shot.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭bog master

There are so many candidates for the lone gunman behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll that there must have been a platoon of riflemen firing at JFK when he came around the turn onto Elm Street.

The autopsy report, autopsy photographs and the testimony of the autopsy doctors is conclusive.
    The autopsy was poorly done and documented and Humes, Boswell, and Finck had no or limited expericence in gun shot wounds. Proper procedures were not followed, no full body x-rays taken, certain organs
    including the adrenal glands were not examined, the brain which went missing was never dissected, the back wound was not dissected, the Dr's were not allowed to view the photographs they had taken, the photographs eventually released were deemed of poor and amateur quality, photographs are missing, and Humes burned the draft of his original autopsy and certain other working notes.

Their testimony before the Clarke Panel and the HSCA is very revealing.

And how about this quote from Humes when asked about the head shot?
    "Scientifically sir, it is impossible for it to have been fired from other than behind, or to have exited from other than behind."
    (2 WCH 360)

JFK was hit in the back of the neck and the back of the head by two 6.5mm bullets which were fired from above and behind from the direction of the Texas School Book Depository 6th floor window.
    The overwhelming majority of witnesses heard three rifle shots and most of them believed they came from the Texas School Book Despository.
    From WC, it identified 270 witnesses to the shooting with a breakdown as follows:

52-Knoll
    48-Depository
    05-Knoll and Depository
    04-Elsewhere
    37-Could not tell
    70-Never asked

tallus wrote: »
    I copied this link from another thread (thanks caseyann) but apparently Oswald couldn't shoot for ****.

http://www.kenrahn.com/jfk/the_critics/griffith/Oswald_poor_shot.html

You'll notice I never said on any JFK thread that Oswald wasn't anything other than a Marine Grade Marksman. That still puts him as a superior shot than any average person. He had three shots at a slow moving target moving on a vertical axis well within the capability of the rifle's range and marksman ability. He missed the first shot, scored a wound on the second. And the kill shot on the third.

The point is if Oswald had a round cambered, and lined up his shot he could have easily fired the shots. Conspiracy theorist like to suggest that he only chambered the first bullet while lining up his shot which if you're planning on shooting the President and are a Marine trained marksman is just nonsense.

Incidental you're quoting Griffin and his time frame based on the 160 frames of Zapruder footage. The problem being that it calculates the timing of the shots and the frames by 24 (the rate a film camera shoots at) the problem being Zapruder was using a domestic 8mm camera with a clockwork wind up, and the frame rate was anything between 16 to 18 fps during the shooting. Because Zapruder cameras was a home movie camera and didn't have a crystal sync motor (and yes I've shown this already on this forum and if you ask me to prove this I'll point you to an earlier thread)In short it's utterly inaccurate and one of my bug bears with Oliver Stone this is something I learnt in my first few weeks in a film school, and for him to include something as someone who understands film actually enrages me, including something that is patently false in his movie is just nonsense.

Before I get into bogmasters posts about the witnesses and Officer Tippit I expect him to rebut the above

The truth is Jack Kennedy was killed by a non-entity who shot him from the window of his workplace during his lunch break.

Reality is truly banal.

Excellent post.

bog master wrote: »

52-Knoll
    48-Depository
    05-Knoll and Depository
    04-Elsewhere
    37-Could not tell
    70-Never asked

I do like how you cheery pick the WC "facts" that suit you. And disregard the points that don't

• Advertisement

Di0genes wrote: »
    I do like how you cheery pick the WC "facts" that suit you. And disregard the points that don't

Agreed, we all do it. My take on the WC is that, for the most part, joe average citizen cannot be got it. Government officials will toe the line.
    The W/C for the most part did a fair investigative job except when being blocked by other Govt Agencies ie the FBI and CIA. But I retain my right to
    disagree with their conclusions, more so in the light of more information coming to the fore over the years.

The FBI had Oswald pegged as the sole Assassin very quickly and who was the investigative arm of the WC, the FBI.

Name me any aspect of this case, and I can provide wildy different
    witness testimony or some supposed facts that beggar belief. Nothing is
    clear cut, and thats why I lean towards a coverup or conpsiracy. Show me super evidence, Oswald did all the shooting, hands up, I will agree.
    But in the meantime, its a quagmire of truths/half truths/lies/deception and cover up.

The conspiracy theory is absurd.

The shots were fired in less than 6 seconds from a range of less than 90 yards at a moving target moving in almost a direct line away from the 6th floor window.

Oswald could see JFK's head and shoulders which was almost an exact match to the targets he would have been familiar with on the Marine Corps rifle range. The target would have simply diminished in size and remained stationary from his position viewpoint.

It is possible to fire several rounds from a bolt action rifle like the Mannlicher-Carcano rapidly in only a few seconds.

With that weapon and the four power scope which effectively decreased the range to about 20 yards or so and Oswald's training, the shots would have been perfectly feasible.

The grassy knoll shooter would have had to shoot a target moving from left to right across his position which is extremely difficult.

With Abraham Zapruder and other witnesses standing only feet away and in fact blocking his field of fire, it is ridiculous to imagine a man with a rifle hiding in the bush behind the fence firing at the limousine and escaping pursuers.

You'll notice I never said on any JFK thread that Oswald wasn't anything other than a Marine Grade Marksman. That still puts him as a superior shot than any average person. He had three shots at a slow moving target moving on a vertical axis well within the capability of the rifle's range and marksman ability. He missed the first shot, scored a wound on the second. And the kill shot on the third.

The point is if Oswald had a round cambered, and lined up his shot he could have easily fired the shots. Conspiracy theorist like to suggest that he only chambered the first bullet while lining up his shot which if you're planning on shooting the President and are a Marine trained marksman is just nonsense.

Incidental you're quoting Griffin and his time frame based on the 160 frames of Zapruder footage. The problem being that it calculates the timing of the shots and the frames by 24 (the rate a film camera shoots at) the problem being Zapruder was using a domestic 8mm camera with a clockwork wind up, and the frame rate was anything between 16 to 18 fps during the shooting. Because Zapruder cameras was a home movie camera and didn't have a crystal sync motor (and yes I've shown this already on this forum and if you ask me to prove this I'll point you to an earlier thread)In short it's utterly inaccurate and one of my bug bears with Oliver Stone this is something I learnt in my first few weeks in a film school, and for him to include something as someone who understands film actually enrages me, including something that is patently false in his movie is just nonsense.

Before I get into bogmasters posts about the witnesses and Officer Tippit I expect him to rebut the above
    Did you read the article?

Lets be honest, the guy was a mediocre marksmen who was barely good enough to qualify as a Marine Corps sharpshooter. Yet you still think he managed to fire three rounds off and hit a moving target twice ?
    Just remember that this is a guy who had trouble hitting a static target during marine corps target practice. You don't think that's a bit of a stretch of the imagination that such a poor shot could manage to score two out of three rounds on a moving target
    ?
    I find it hard to believe myself.
    From the link in question:
    Even after weeks of practice and intensive training, Oswald barely managed to qualify at the level of "Sharpshooter," the middle of three rifle qualification levels in the Marines. He obtained a score of 212, two points above the minimum for the "Sharpshooter" level. In other words, even after extensive training and practice, and even though he was firing at stationary targets with a semi-automatic rifle and had plenty of time to shoot (even during the so-called "rapid-fire" phase), Oswald narrowly missed scoring at the lowest possible qualification level.

The next time Oswald fired for record in the Marines, he barely managed to qualify at all, obtaining a score of 191, which was one point above the minimum needed for the lowest qualification level, "Marksman." To put it another way, he came within two points of failing to qualify.

Secondly:
    Some lone-gunman theorists will assert that Oswald's alleged shooting performance was duplicated by several expert marksmen in the CBS rifle test. However, the CBS test did not simulate all of the factors under which Oswald allegedly fired. Furthermore, the four riflemen who managed to score at least two hits out of three shots in less than six seconds failed to do so on their first attempts, yet Oswald would have had ONLY one attempt. And, needless to say, all of these men were experienced, expert riflemen. Seven of the eleven CBS shooters failed to score at least two hits on ANY of their attempts. The best shot in the group, Howard Donahue, took THREE attempts to score at least two hits out of three shots in under six seconds. In addition, the CBS shooters did not use the alleged murder weapon, with its difficult bolt and odd trigger--they used a different Carcano.

The impossibility of Oswald's alleged shooting feat was what led former Marine sniper Craig Roberts to reject the lone-gunman theory. Roberts explains as he recounts the first time he visited the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository:

I turned my attention to the window in the southeast corner--the infamous Sniper's Nest. . . . I immediately felt like I had been hit with a sledge hammer. The word that came to mind at what I saw as I looked down through the window to Elm Street and the kill zone was: IMPOSSIBLE!

I knew instantly that Oswald could not have done it. . . . The reason I knew that Oswald could not have done it, was that *I* could not have done it. (KILL ZONE: A SNIPER LOOKS AT DEALEY PLAZA, p. 5)

Another expert opinion:
    Retired Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock is likewise skeptical of Oswald's alleged shooting feat. Hathcock is a former senior instructor at the U. S. Marine Corps Sniper Instruction School at Quantico, Virginia. He has been described as the most famous American military sniper in history. In Vietnam he was credited with 93 confirmed kills. He now conducts police SWAT team sniper schools across the country. Craig Roberts asked Hathcock about the marksmanship feat attributed to Oswald by the Warren Commission. Hathcock answered that he did not believe Oswald could have done what the Commission said he did. Added Hathcock,

Let me tell you what we did at Quantico. We reconstructed the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit, the obstacles, everything. I don't know how many times we tried it, but we couldn't duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did. (KILL ZONE, pp. 89-90)
    No "Oswald" rifle test has ever included all of these conditions. On this basis alone it can be said that no rifleman, no matter how skilled, has ever duplicated Oswald's supposed shooting feat.

The conspiracy theory is absurd.
    The shots were fired in less than 6 seconds from a range of less than 90 yards at a moving target moving in almost a direct line away from the 6th floor window.

The time frame of the shots is still in question, even many of those who attribute the shooting to Oswald give more time than six seconds. Can you name ANYONE who has duplicated this feat with a Mannicler-Carano rifle with a mis-aligned scope and rusted firing pin>
    Oswald could see JFK's head and shoulders which was almost an exact match to the targets he would have been familiar with on the Marine Corps rifle range. The target would have simply diminished in size and remained stationary from his position viewpoint.

It is possible to fire several rounds from a bolt action rifle like the Mannlicher-Carcano rapidly in only a few seconds.

With that weapon and the four power scope which effectively decreased the range to about 20 yards or so and Oswald's training, the shots would have been perfectly feasible.

Oswalds proficency with a rifle has been greatly exaggerated.
    http://jfkassassination.net/russ/jfkinfo3/exhibits/anderson1.htm
    The grassy knoll shooter would have had to shoot a target moving from left to right across his position which is extremely difficult.

With Abraham Zapruder and other witnesses standing only feet away and in fact blocking his field of fire, it is ridiculous to imagine a man with a rifle hiding in the bush behind the fence firing at the limousine and escaping pursuers.

Perhaps you are correct here, but you are limiting the area where another shooter might be to one area. But, even then, there is testimony that a Dallas Police Officer jumped off his motorbike just after the shooting, ran up towards the Grassy Knoll, was met by an unindentified man who flashed Secret Service Credentials and said the area was secure or words to that effect. There is no record of any SS Agents anywhere other than in the motorcade.

Tallus

Well done, beat me to it!

Did you read the article?

Lets be honest, the guy was a mediocre marksmen who was barely good enough to qualify as a Marine Corps sharpshooter.

Yes but you misunderstand the entire concept. Barely qualifying for a marine corps marksman still makes him a decent shot.
    Yet you still think he managed to fire three rounds off and hit a moving target twice ?

A slow moving target moving on a horizontal axis that he missed on the first shot, hit with the second, and only managed a kill shot on the third?
    Just remember that this is a guy who had trouble hitting a static target during marine corps target practice.

Where does it say that he had trouble hitting a static target?
    You don't think that's a bit of a stretch of the imagination that such a poor shot could manage to score two out of three rounds on a moving target
    ?
    I find it hard to believe myself.
    From the link in question:

Hitting a slow moving target after training in marksmanship is hard to believe?
    Perhaps you are correct here, but you are limiting the area where another shooter might be to one area. But, even then, there is testimony that a Dallas Police Officer jumped off his motorbike just after the shooting, ran up towards the Grassy Knoll, was met by an unindentified man who flashed Secret Service Credentials and said the area was secure or words to that effect. There is no record of any SS Agents anywhere other than in the motorcade.

Source? Name of officer?

Yes but you misunderstand the entire concept. Barely qualifying for a marine corps marksman still makes him a decent shot.

Source? Name of officer?

Dallas Police Officer Joseph Smith
    "After the shooting, Dallas Police officer Joe M. Smith encountered another suspicious man in the lot behind the picket fence [on the grassy knoll]. Smith told the Warren Commission that when he drew his pistol and approached the man, the man "showed [Smith] that he was a Secret Service agent." (WC Vol. VII, pg. 535; see interview of Joseph M. Smith, Feb. 8, 1978, House Select Committee on Assassinations (JFK Document 005886).)
    "I looked into all the cars and checked around the bushes. Of course, I wasn't alone. There was some deputy sheriff with me, and I believe one Secret Service man when I got there. I got to make this statement, too. I felt awfully silly, but after the shot and this woman, I pulled my pistol from my holster, and I thought, this is silly, I don't know who I am looking for, and I put it back. Just as I did, he showed me that he was a Secret Service agent." (Warren Commission Hearings, Vol. VII, pg.. 531)

Di0genes Yes but you misunderstand the entire concept. Barely qualifying for a marine corps marksman still makes him a decent shot.

It doesn't make him good enough to have shot a moving target when he had trouble hitting targets on the firing range. I'll quote for a second time
    No "Oswald" rifle test has ever included all of these conditions. On this basis alone it can be said that no rifleman, no matter how skilled, has ever duplicated Oswald's supposed shooting feat.

Is it such a stretch to believe that someone who barely made the grade as a marine marksman performed a feat that many other expert riflemen far superiour marksmen to Oswald couldn't make the shots Oswald apparently made.
    He was a sub standard marksman. It's that simple.
    Where does it say that he had trouble hitting a static target?

From the article I linked to:
    Before the Warren Commission:

Q. Did you fire with Oswald?

DELGADO. Right; I was in the same line. By that I mean we were on line together, the same time, but not firing at the same position, but at the same time, and I remember seeing his [shooting]. It was a pretty big joke, because he got a lot of "Maggie's drawers," you know, a lot of misses, but he didn't give a darn.

Q. Missed the target completely?

DELGADO. He just qualified, that's it. He wasn't as enthusiastic as the rest of us. We all loved--liked, you know going to the range. (8 H 235)

In a filmed interview with attorney Mark Lane:
    I emboldened the quote.
    A slow moving target moving on a horizontal axis that he missed on the first shot, hit with the second, and only managed a kill shot on the third?

You give him more credit than he deserves, he was a crap marksman and the comments on the link prove as much. Why is it such a stretch of the imagination to take that in ? I mean a sniper with 93 confirmed kills had trouble believing that Oswald was able to carry it off. That's good enough for me.
    Retired Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock is likewise skeptical of Oswald's alleged shooting feat. Hathcock is a former senior instructor at the U. S. Marine Corps Sniper Instruction School at Quantico, Virginia. He has been described as the most famous American military sniper in history. In Vietnam he was credited with 93 confirmed kills. He now conducts police SWAT team sniper schools across the country. Craig Roberts asked Hathcock about the marksmanship feat attributed to Oswald by the Warren Commission. Hathcock answered that he did not believe Oswald could have done what the Commission said he did. Added Hathcock,

Let me tell you what we did at Quantico. We reconstructed the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit, the obstacles, everything. I don't know how many times we tried it, but we couldn't duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did. (KILL ZONE, pp. 89-90)
    Hitting a slow moving target after training in marksmanship is hard to believe?

It's hard to believe when the shooter has trouble hitting a static target.

With all due respect to the Marince Corp, but I find any statement that Oswald was a "trained" marksman a bit loose. To set the record straight, Oswald qualifed at Basic Training as a Sharpshooter, the middle qualification. Lowest to highest is Marksman, Sharpshooter, Expert.

However, actual shooting time on the range was over a two week period and according to Oswald's Military Records he shot 499 rounds over that two week period to barely just qualify as Sharpshooter. 4 Months prior to his discharge he scored one point over the minimum for marksman while expending 200 rounds.

Finally, from a previous post:

"The Marine Corps considers that any reasonable application of the instructions given to Marines should permit them to become qualified at least as marksman. To become qualified as sharpshooter, the Marine Corps is of the opinion that most Marines with a reasonable amount of adaptability to weapons firing can become so qualified. Consequently a low marksman qualification indicates a rather poor "shot" and a sharpshooter qualification indicates a fairly good "shot". I trust the foregoing will serve the purpose of your inquiry."

Dallas Police Officer Joseph Smith
    "After the shooting, Dallas Police officer Joe M. Smith encountered another suspicious man in the lot behind the picket fence [on the grassy knoll]. Smith told the Warren Commission that when he drew his pistol and approached the man, the man "showed [Smith] that he was a Secret Service agent." (WC Vol. VII, pg. 535; see interview of Joseph M. Smith, Feb. 8, 1978, House Select Committee on Assassinations (JFK Document 005886).)

Yeah alot or guff about that

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/arnold2.htm

bogmaster wrote:
    Is it such a stretch to believe that someone who barely made the grade as a marine marksman performed a feat that many other expert riflemen far superiour marksmen to Oswald couldn't make the shots Oswald apparently made.
    He was a sub standard marksman. It's that simple.

Firstly a sub standard marine marksman is still a trained marksman.

Secondly plenty of marksman claim it would be easy for someone of Oswald's training to make the shot.

There's even a computer simulation knock yourself out, and happy 4th of July.

http://hotud.org/component/content/article/46-simulation/24953

• Advertisement

Firstly a sub standard marine marksman is still a trained marksman.

Secondly plenty of marksman claim it would be easy for someone of Oswald's training to make the shot.

There's even a computer simulation knock yourself out, and happy 4th of July.

http://hotud.org/component/content/article/46-simulation/24953
    From the quote on my last post, I'm willing to believe the comments of the sniper who has 93 confirmed kills.

Don't think his word carries a certain gravitas ?
    I do.

Please re-read that article you have linked, the part where Smith comes into it is purely to debunk Gordon Arnold. Nowhere does McAdam discredit' Smith' s testimony.

From the quote on my last post, I'm willing to believe the comments of the sniper who has 93 confirmed kills.

Don't think his word carries a certain gravitas ?
    I do.

Except for starts the "time limit" he refers to is based on dividing the number of frames in the Zapruder by 24 per second. However anyone who spent any amount of time in film school will tell you that Zapruder was using a clockwork 8mm camera with a frame rate of 16f per second to 18f per second.

As to the marine sniper. Penn from Penn and Teller made the shot in their Penn and Teller Bull**** series.

Except for starts the "time limit" he refers to is based on dividing the number of frames in the Zapruder by 24 per second. However anyone who spent any amount of time in film school will tell you that Zapruder was using a clockwork 8mm camera with a frame rate of 16f per second to 18f per second.

As to the marine sniper. Penn from Penn and Teller made the shot in their Penn and Teller Bull**** series.

If I said black was white you would be arguing that white was black.
    Penn & Teller ? are they expert snipers now ? what relevance do they have to the fact that LHO was a piss poor shot and you haven't given one single shred of proof to say otherwise other than your own opinon.

What is your opinion on the timespan of the shooting?

What is your opinion on the timespan of the shooting?

In and around 8.4 seconds.

In a documentary for the Discovery Channel called 'Inside The Target Car' experiments were conducted in which replicated the shooting a Dealey Plaza.

A shot was fired at a replica human head with the exact trajectory described in the Warren Report using the same ammunition and rifle as Oswald used.

Another shot was fired from a hypothetical grassy knoll position at an another replica head.

The results showed a grassy knoll shot would have created a small wound in the right side of Kennedy's head and a large exit hole in the left side of his head possibly killing the first lady in the seat beside him.

The results showed that a shot from above and to the right created the small entrance wound in the back of Kennedy's head and the large exit in the top front right of the President's skull.

This is the first part with all 5 parts on youtube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1WvzUWnMXU

If I said black was white you would be arguing that white was black.
    Penn & Teller ? are they expert snipers now ?

No. They're actors. one of whom demonstrated that they were capable of making the shots.
    what relevance do they have to the fact that LHO was a piss poor shot and you haven't given one single shred of proof to say otherwise other than your own opinon.

Sorry but as you yourself pointed out he received the marine grade of marksman. That does not make him a "piss poor shot". If you'll excuse the irony you've shot your own argument in the foot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Dub in the Sticks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

They're actors.

No. They're magicians. :P

Advertisement