Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 9 Cup

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Winning 20-0 with 25 mins remaining but have lost 3 players to injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Well thats me out of the cup. Up against an average csr twice my own I thought I might have a slight chance with slightly better energy and for if I played it wide but no luck. Furthest advance to date in the cup though :)

Now to concentrate on getting into the playoffs

Won 27-0 but the run will come to an end next week against Catalonia. This was my best run so far so I am proud of my lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

lost 24-0, think I could have had him if went with LTNT and maybe didnt play aggressive! :D

4 peno knocked over, still he had a far better team - patron I'll get you someday! well now team gets a rest mid week - boards cup & league here I come!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I'll do the preview/prediction thing for the next round me thinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Bugger :(

Lost 15-10... Not happy at all, thought I should of edged through, as it looked as I had better energy aswell but it didnt seem to go like I thought it would.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

27-14 to one of the top teams in my own division.

Who are only one place above me atm I think. :/

Either way, an even game, but his side dwarfed me in terms of CSR, so I'm happy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

Won my cup game 64 - 0

Think I overcooked it a bit :o

Round 7 wont be so easy though. I'll see y'all in round 8 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Thats the end of my cup run :(

Damn it Frankie, your prediction report is really tempting me to have a go at Ormond now :D

Btw, they are a lot more than 20k CSR higher than my team. They fielded a team yesterday at 700k compared to my first XV which only has a paltry 560k.

It is tough to balance league and cup games. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

jprender wrote: »
    Damn it Frankie, your prediction report is really tempting me to have a go at Ormond now :D

Btw, they are a lot more than 20k CSR higher than my team. They fielded a team yesterday at 700k compared to my first XV which only has a paltry 560k.

It is tough to balance league and cup games. :rolleyes:

I meant 20k across the board. They start at 70k and taper down, you do likewise but start around 50k.

I just wanted the cup for the media attention :D

ajeffares wrote: »
    I just wanted the cup for the media attention :D

Like Braybarians?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

They are my one and only scalp in the league this season so you a good chance if you go for it.

mar-z wrote: »
    They are my one and only scalp in the league this season so you a good chance if you go for it.

If our division 2 overlord says it then it must be true! :)

Go get 'em tiger! :D

Ready to accept my defeat and cup elimination with class.

I've scored a try in the first minute !!

...fast forward to the end of the game, and I'm out :(

Was close at half time but I lost 3 of my backline and just couldn't attack or defend well for the second half.

22 - 29 final score.

Was close at half time but I lost 3 of my backline and just couldn't attack or defend well for the second half.

22 - 29 final score.

Told ya to go for it, ya sap. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Unlucky Jp. Any boardsies still hanging in there?

22 - 29 final score.

wow . . . just looking at your team before our game . . 5 injuries and a wrecked team . . the cup run really took its toll. Don't worry though im not going to get cocky, considering its JPrender im dealing with you could still pull some tactical genius off.:D

• Advertisement

Yeah that particular cup game hammered my squad. I had been managing my squad's energy well up until then, but 4 long term injuries in the one game ?

It will be a full side of reserves for a while - at least 3 or 4 games including league matches.

Yeah that particular cup game hammered my squad. I had been managing my squad's energy well up until then, but 4 long term injuries in the one game ?

It will be a full side of reserves for a while - at least 3 or 4 games including league matches.

oh no . . hard luck . . that makes me sad ;)

looking forward to our game now :D

Advertisement