Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 9 Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

I might watch your game as i have a bot.
    Expect it to be dour, dirty and slow. The tactics are set to keep the ball away from his backline at all costs.

7-7 after 8 minutes. This was not the plan :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Did you LTNT him dave?

Did you LTNT him dave?
    With bells on :D.
    My boys just injured his 80k csr centre. Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

20 minutes in and I'm drawing nil all. :pac:

• Advertisement

With bells on :D.
    My boys just injured his 80k csr centre. Well done!

Hah brilliant.

Just checked my own game and the fecking bot is all over me. 7-7 all at min but he's had all the possession and territory. What the hell is going on!!

Yesss, try on the stroke of halftime. 19-7 at the break.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Yesss, try on the stroke of halftime. 19-7 at the break.

Go Bogwarriors!

Boardsie revenge for their humiliation of me :D;):o

Another one bites the dust.
    22-10, 20 minutes left.

36-10 fulltime. That should stop the fans from whinging for a while :D

• Advertisement

dave "the giant killer" harnett!!

good man dave!

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

I frickin' drew!! I also think i have lost the match on metres gained, if i have read the documentation correctly! Sickened to say the least. Ya know sometimes i do wonder what the story is with the BR match engine....its a bit mental the way things go. Bah!!

contentz.jpg
    That's more like it. Mind you, if the titan's contentment has gone down the same amount, the team bus probably shouldn't come home for a week or two.

A glance at the rankings shows you wernt the only one cause an upset dave. Ankh morpork watchmen and gufin golfini both got knocked out too.

A glance at the rankings shows you wernt the only one cause an upset dave. Ankh morpork watchmen and gufin golfini both got knocked out too.
    Ah nuts. I was hoping gufingolfini would still be tired from the cup when I play them in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

You beauty... what a result!! that will make up for my terrible league performance

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Wylie Luke

Woohoo, hammered a bot again with a prop at scrum half!!

Phonehead wrote: »
    You beauty... what a result!! that will make up for my terrible league performance
    Hell of a win wex, congrats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 coyote10

Well done lads great results...lost 23-27 against Darkside though :(. I shoulda LTNT'd him as I only went normal against his WNWIM.

Contentment went down 18 :mad: and I didn't fill my stadium either :confused:, I know twas only round 3 but still he started in around S2/3 and should have had a convoy of buses packed with travelling support!

These new changes are a right balls altogether

I havet to agree Coyote, my 87 ponit victory at Normal over a bot with a nearly full house yielded a staggering 8 piont increase in contentment :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Ugggh.

Only lost 27-7. I put out a VERY bad team, and played on normal.

If i had of put out my full team, LTNT and proper game tactics.. i could have pushed for it i think.

If only :(

Ah well, if if's and buts...

Would have been one hell of a scalp

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Beat some awful team thats been pushed up divisions because of the whole bot thing. WNWIM'd them with half a team and got 40 points. Pretty happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 coyote10

Wylie Luke wrote: »
    I havet to agree Coyote, my 87 ponit victory at Normal over a bot with a nearly full house yielded a staggering 8 piont increase in contentment :(

I'd say you should definitely use WNWIM against bots in future, your team would have no trouble, plus it'd save energy :)

But you're up against it in the next round, playing the team that beat GufinGolfini

Your dead right about the WNWIM but I with the team I put out I wasn't sure I'd win even against a bot! Just read the match v GufinGolfini and I think I'm in trouble alright! looking at the stats I'm about 9kg heavier and 7cm taller in the pack (on average) which boads well for the style of game I usually play but with nearly half the average CSR per player (his 28k to my 11k!!) I thinkt could be a cricket score!

Still, the league isn't a major priority for me so I think I'll give it everything I've got and see what happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

25-7 win over Hurst RFC. I'll take that. Next match is another div 3 contemporary so I may have an aul go at that alright.

Big match next week - Munster Mk 2 vs Temp Seniors!

lot of big names gonna drop outa the cup next week.

Some interesting match ups....lucan v grubber, dublin ocelots v front row fairies, forza juve v a lovely bunch, deliverance v tralee titans, satanta warriors v VD ruffians, ratoath lions v dedard fookers, los verdeblancos v galway chiefs,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

lot of big names gonna drop outa the cup next week.

ratoath lions v dedard fookers,

Just what I needed.

A decent team, camping in DIV IV, and hoping for a long cup run :rolleyes:

Looks like The Parrish might be getting a free ride in our league match the following Saturday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Well I thought I needed to go for it this week as I needed the cash, so I used my first LTNT, turns out that the team I was playing didnt really seem to bothered about the cup and I won 83-0....

Up next a team from my DIV V league last season, should easily manage to beat them next week using normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Scrummage

jprender wrote: »
    Just what I needed.

A decent team, camping in DIV IV, and hoping for a long cup run :rolleyes:

Looks like The Parrish might be getting a free ride in our league match the following Saturday :(

I got The Hookers so looks like I will be out next week...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Told the Missus she got fewicfur in the cup! she asked by what margin would you like to lose? Normal 15+ or TNT 25+:D:D

Advertisement