Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 9 Cup

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

I've got Ether XV, they're in Dave's League. Should take 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭crisco10

Got These

Have him on CSR, always a risk he will LTNT me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Phonehead wrote: »
    Told the Missus she got fewicfur in the cup! she asked by what margin would you like to lose? Normal 15+ or TNT 25+:D:D

Mauling Bear is yer missus eh? Big lady is she? Ah, she's in luck, my wee 1sts are required for the league, so she'll have the pleasure of my already tired 2nds. This of course ruins my preconceived notion that I could refer to everyone in the game as "he" with the exception of Wendylicious and Munster MkII. Damn this complicated world of women who rugby. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Mauling Bear is yer missus eh? Big lady is she? Ah, she's in luck, my wee 1sts are required for the league, so she'll have the pleasure of my already tired 2nds. This of course ruins my preconceived notion that I could refer to everyone in the game as "he" with the exception of Wendylicious and Munster MkII. Damn this complicated world of women who rugby. :p

Next thing they'll want there own forum:rolleyes:

;)

ajeffares wrote: »
    Next thing they'll want there own forum:rolleyes:

;)

I might actually do a story on "women in Blackout".

I bet I'll find that the majority of players are actually women, then I'll be left with no option but to change the report focus and call everyone "her"... because no way am I going down the effort filled "he/she" route! No way sir!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

The Italian U20 manager is a woman.

jprender wrote: »
    The Italian U20 manager is a woman.

Scoping out the opposition, I like it, I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Mauling Bear is yer missus eh? Big lady is she? :p
    :D Lucky she doesn't read this forum:D I don't know how other ladies get involved but she was home sick one day from work, was sick of playing solitaire and spider so she logged on to see what this Rugby game I played was all about! She is a massive Rugby fan (I always thought that was a cover to look at the blokes) Low and behold she picked a team and continues to log on to see how they are doing, she wouldn't be a hardcore player but seems to have built a decent squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Phonehead, please hand in your mancard and proceed to this forum. Do not return - thank you.

Phonehead wrote: »
    :D Lucky she doesn't read this forum:D I don't know how other ladies get involved but she was home sick one day from work, was sick of playing solitaire and spider so she logged on to see what this Rugby game I played was all about! She is a massive Rugby fan (I always thought that was a cover to look at the blokes) Low and behold she picked a team and continues to log on to see how they are doing, she wouldn't be a hardcore player but seems to have built a decent squad.

She actually does have a decent team. No obvious holes like other teams I've managed to ninja kick of late. At least ye always have a way to settle an argument - LTNT Friendly Full Team! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

I got dreamer_ire in the cup. If you read this man I'm going to WNWIM you. So you can WNWIM yourself or just normal to guarantee the win. Up to you

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Oisinjm wrote: »
    I got dreamer_ire in the cup. If you read this woman I'm going to WNWIM you. So you can WNWIM yourself or just normal to guarantee the win. Up to you

Fixed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I got dreamer_ire in the cup. If you read this woman I'm going to WNWIM you. So you can WNWIM yourself or just normal to guarantee the win. Up to you

Works for me Oisin.... it'll be interesting! And btw fixed your post lol

I got dreamer_ire in the cup. If you read this man I'm going to WNWIM you. So you can WNWIM yourself or just normal to guarantee the win. Up to you

You're killing me here Ois, I thought that was going to be the match to watch! You can take her (and she can take you) so it's all to play for... WNWIM? Must have been a tough choice :(

Works for me Oisin.... it'll be interesting! And btw fixed your post lol

Eeep, apologies :(

Sorry for anyone who wanted a proper match, with the new energy ratings, any chance I get to rest some of my players I'll take with both hands. I need all my players in top form for the league. I'm sure yous would all do the same :D Playing a team that I rate in the league that game league aswell

Eeep, apologies :(

Sorry for anyone who wanted a proper match, with the new energy ratings, any chance I get to rest some of my players I'll take with both hands. I need all my players in top form for the league. I'm sure yous would all do the same :D Playing a team that I rate in the league that game league aswell

Ah yeah, all my lads were bollixed, if I had a chance of a WNWIM situation I'd take it for suuuuure. Might have to completely sacrifice my boards cup attempt.

Might have to completely sacrifice my boards cup attempt.

Mine "attempt" never got started haha

So, looking at the stars, myself and Mauling Bear are pretty much even in every way . Let's see how this lady dances! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

So, looking at the stars, myself and Mauling Bear are pretty much even in every way . Let's see how this lady dances! :cool:

You're going to lose Frankie!!:p

me on the other hand is planning on how to continue on three fronts with energy levels starting to dwindle..

Hopes I don't lose for egg on the face!:o

HT Drawing 7-7 against Ether XV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

0-31 win. Probably could have got away with Normal - think irishwarriors were LTNT too, but their energy levels were rubbish too.

Won 31-14 in the end.

won 31-0 with a couple of missed breaks and TMO disallowed two... might have got away with WNWIM & saved some energy over normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Scrummage

A shock I beat The Hookers 19-11 used my reserves as the 1st team are fecked as I accidently TNT'd the league game at the weekend. I would not recommend TNTing.

I have Cork Southsiders in the next round:mad:

Boom! have a DIV IV team, manager has only clicked once and that was registering and nothing since! so might get away with a WNWIM and gain some energy and move along in the cup! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

I have half acre hornets in the next round.

Anyone know much about them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

27-10 win with full B team on the pitch. I'll take it :). Next round looking good as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Wylie Luke

Absolutely gutted, dominated in every aspect (here) and stil lost, looking at man for man I really thought I could squeeze out an ugly win, especially in the lineout and scrum and looking at the turnover rate I'm very surprised :(
    It's a bit of a bummer cos the Boards Cup isn't exactly going to plan and neither is my League :(

I need a hug

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Wylie Luke

Well, I dominated in every aspect other than scoring more tries!

Advertisement