Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Cup IV - Game Time!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

http://blackout.riverslaney.org/index.php?id=res

should geraldine RFC not be 3rd? points difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

ajeffares wrote: »
    http://blackout.riverslaney.org/index.php?id=res

should geraldine RFC not be 3rd? points difference?
    Quite right. Corrected.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,183 ✭✭✭crisco10

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Yeah, I know why it happened, it's just odd that A. There's a New Zealand team in the boards.IE cup and B. That you weren't informed in advance by the party.

Was indeed weird. And annoying. ah well. Need a challenge in the league. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

Could someone tell me if I can organise a friendly for next week now or am I now entered into another sort of cup?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Oisinjm wrote: »
    Could someone tell me if I can organise a friendly for next week now or am I now entered into another sort of cup?

You nearly got me bru, you nearly got me... but then I was all "kapow!" and so on.

• Advertisement

Quarter finals will be next Monday. I'll figure out the details tomorrow.

I really don't know how I lost this. Well done dreamer!

You nearly got me bru, you nearly got me... but then I was all "kapow!" and so on.

Haha I wasn't expecting a win, I had a completely shoite team out. Thats what I get for LTNT'ing my league game

won with bp . . great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Me neither Dave, couldn't believe that my lead was gonna hold tbh. Got bitten by the bug again tonight so thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Following up to see if the matches will be put in for next week or are we thinking the following week now. I'm assuming some teams want to schedule friendlies if we are waiting a week.

Thanks for the hard work.

• Advertisement

Eireannach wrote: »
    Following up to see if the matches will be put in for next week or are we thinking the following week now. I'm assuming some teams want to schedule friendlies if we are waiting a week.

Cheers for the reminder - the job hunt has been a slight distraction ;). Yeah, it's too late to schedule quarters for this monday, so by all means organize friendlies.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Eireannach

Repeating the same question for this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

The idea just literally popped into my head to ask the same question....

If only I was 20 minutes earlier :mad: :p

:) I feel bad for constantly posting in this thread about it because you've put so much work into the cup.

:) I feel bad for constantly posting in this thread about it because you've put so much work into the cup.
    No worries!
    The delays are set to continue for a while yet i'm afraid. My server threw a wobbler a few weeks ago, and I'm too busy with thesis and job hunting to sort it out atm. Could be next season before we see finals at this stage :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

No worries!
    The delays are set to continue for a while yet i'm afraid. My server threw a wobbler a few weeks ago, and I'm too busy with thesis and job hunting to sort it out atm. Could be next season before we see finals at this stage :eek:

Should we assume it will be next season until we hear otherwise? just wondering for energy planning wise - basically so i know when I need to rest to ensure I can LTNT orizio & ensure he does not make the promotion playoff!;)

eoferrall wrote: »
    Should we assume it will be next season until we hear otherwise?
    Yeah, I'd say there's no danger of a resumption before that.
    eoferrall wrote: »
    ...LTNT orizio & ensure he does not make the promotion playoff!;)
    That's what I like to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

That's what I like to hear.

That's what we all like to hear :)

That's what we all like to hear :)

True that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Is there going to be a cup next season or should we look elsewhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

Well with the 2 friendlies days I don't see any reason for this not to continue on, except that someone else may have to take on admin duties if Dave can't continue for the coming season...

Advertisement