Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHat does your OH do that lets you know they love you?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

It's the small little gestures that make him special

Flowers for me
    Crickets for the bearded dragon
    Deciding a bad day means a lazy night in ergo chinese delivered
    Being on time when asked if he wants to go for dinner.
    Fun random gifts.
    His sheer niceness and willingness to discuss things :)

The laughs he makes me have :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

He bought me a tin of roses for myself!!!! ;)

He took me shopping for new clothes for christmas cos he wanted me to get what i really wanted and knows i've no money for clothes...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Some of these stories are so lovely :)

I've only been with my bf for a little over 2 weeks.. I've only actually seen him twice since the night I met him but I feel like I've known him forever. I'm really comfortable with him already which is saying something because it takes me absolutely ages to trust people.

Anyway, to reply to the actual topic... He does lots of little sweet things to let me know he cares. :) He sends me little texts out of the blue with "Love u xxx" on them. Yesterday he sent me a text saying he'd have me with him 24/7 if he could (We live 2 hours apart, it's really hard). I love the way he holds my hand when we are together... He plays with my hair, I find it really relaxing. Just loads of little things like that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

hi ladies,
    was in work today and got that familiar feeling of wanting to remind my OH how much i know how lucky i am to have him in my life. Just surprising your man on any day of the week,month or year that he is treasured.

me i love cook him a really nice meal usually. this time round tommorow night i'm going to put together for my starter seared scallops with a cauliflower puree, for his main will do lamb chops wrapped in parma ham and fresh sage with a side salad and for desert some apple and raisin lattice.

when i was in college i used to love leaving him fav choc bars on the bed or give him a nice massage.

how do ye like to show him you love having him in your life???

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Merged with existing thread.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement

As it's Christmas and the festive mood is still high I thought that a few of you may enjoy this season e-card which my darling Maria/Ninawoolin did.

You can find it here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement