Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 County Photo - Take II

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

2012_08_03_094707.jpg

Will be going shortly to get it developed!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

oh if that camera could talk!

ablelocks wrote: »
    brilliant.

just as an observation, anyone who I've told about this thinks it's a brilliant idea - even the fact that it took so long for the camera to get around Ireland is actually a positive in the "story". some friends have asked if a book'll be made with the photos. Assuming the quality (in all senses!) is good, this is something that should be investigated at the very least? If anyone had any contacts in publishing it'd be worthwhile getting their opinion...unfortunately I don't.

fotopedia might be a good online option?

I know for a fact that my image is not the best honestly it would not be worth printing them all out and I think it would be a bit pointless to not to print a selection

edit: Actually it wouldn't be pointless. Now that I think of it if the quality is good It would be a good idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I had personal issues going on at the time so although my pic wasn't adventurous, there is some history in it :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

I had personal issues going on at the time so although my pic wasn't adventurous, there is some history in it :/

Same here, took a time out and went for a walk with the dog, found this place and thought it make a nice pic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,064 ✭✭✭dakar

it hasn't aged a bit in 791 days... :D

C21930B2DDFA4F9E9CE1C3C00FBAECCA-500.jpg

You have no idea how fast my heart was going when I went in to collect them, I was so worried that after all this they would not come out!

But they all did, one came out very dark but still kind of looks cool they all look great! :D

Wondering if I should create a new thread for them, stick them in posts here or just link to the online album?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

New thread, and link to it, deffo :D

Also, put them on Pix.ie or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭TimeClock18

Well Done to you all! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Tallon wrote: »
    New thread, and link to it, deffo :D

Also, put them on Pix.ie or something?

Cool, currently uploading now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭the_tractor

B558FFC7257A4A529E2EE180EE393ECF-0000329804-0002955084-00800L-688D096486CF4C279B73D0F38B2C8411.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭the_tractor

It's been so long, it's hard to comprehend it all being finsihed.

Hats off to An Post, and Royal Mail too.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭hubba

This is great, thanks everyone and proud to be a part of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

the sky in the square corner of a stone buildinmg photo came of perfectly for a little diposable definatly my favorite

oh lord mines worse than i remember!

really shows you that taking a photograph is not just 'pushing a button'!

some good local shots

thanks GAAman for developing, scanning and uploading

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

sheesh wrote: »
    oh if that camera could talk!

Definitely like the end of the movie hangover!:D

Advertisement