Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 County Photo - Take II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

ablelocks wrote: »
    got the camera yesterday. It's been raining since, so won't take a pic until it improves. Haven't heard from Carraig yet.

for a particular photo I have in mind, if i had to stand in another county to take a pic of my county would that still be ok? (If I take the pic from my county, then the other county would be visible too, and it's already been done)
    P.M.sent to ablelocks for the Co Antrim coverage, I'm up & driving again now so hopefully should be able to get a pic (when I figure out what of!!) pretty quick.

Hi folks, any updates for us? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Carraig Fhearghais

camera hasn't arrived as yet

camera hasn't arrived as yet

Ok will you let us know when it does and you have taken the pic?

County
    |
    Boardsie
    |
    Backup

Antrim |Carraig Fhearghais (About to take)

Cavan|YourName(?)

Clare|dryadssaddle(?)|Wylie Luke

Monaghan|kgpixels(?)

Waterford|YeGods(?)|Diabhal_Glas or nkay1985

Ok so that is how it is looking now, I will PM everyone on the list if I have pm'd you already my apologies but if you could check in here and let us know you are still in that would be great :)

Edit: Actually just had a thought, if everyone who is still to take a pic leaves a reply here now that will be the order to go in so Carraig Fhearghais would send the camera on to the next in line and so forth

If this is the last stretch I will be happy to never have to see this again haha!

32_county.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Nearly there! :)

I went through the thread and here's who's taken what photos so far...

County|Boardsie
    Antrim|
    Armagh|The Guvnor
    Carlow|rameire
    Cavan|
    Clare|ablelocks
    Cork|Winnieacre
    Derry|the_tractor
    Donegal|homer_simpson
    Down|ems_12
    Dublin|m_s_nixon
    Fermanagh|Tigger
    Galway|J o e
    Kerry|sheesh
    Kildare|Tallon
    Kilkenny|BigCon
    Laois|mixervilla
    Leitrim|storm2811
    Limerick|Shawnee
    Longford|hubba
    Louth|sNarah
    Mayo|artyeva
    Meath|GhostInTheRuins
    Monaghan|
    Offaly|Cat Melodean
    Roscommon|BrianBoru00
    Sligo|dakar
    Tipperary|DaveNoCheese
    Tyrone|GAAman
    Waterford|
    Westmeath|darokane
    Wexford|Morrisseeee
    Wicklow|xia

• Advertisement

Nice one Joe! Was going to do that myself but was too burned out earlier so just did the who is left table :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭ablelocks

folks my apologies - I was up the walls last week so didn't get to take my pic. Will do it this week and post on the camera to carraig by thursday.

able

ablelocks wrote: »
    folks my apologies - I was up the walls last week so didn't get to take my pic. Will do it this week and post on the camera to carraig by thursday.

able

Thanks for letting us know, if you could post when it is on the way to CF that would be great

Also I have not heard via pm from the people contacted (For my second time I think) and they have not posted here so I will go onto the regional boards and try get more interest

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Hi All, Im not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but I will be in Monaghan at the weekend. What kind of photos are you hoping for?

Catxscotch wrote: »
    Hi All, Im not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but I will be in Monaghan at the weekend. What kind of photos are you hoping for?

Hi you don't need to be a photographer to participate, however if you are only in Monaghan this weekend I don't think the camera could be gotten to you in time as there are 2 people still to take theirs. Would you be in Monaghan again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Yeah I go home every weekend, if it suits, let me know!

Great stuff, all we need now is a Cavan pic and the thing is almost finished!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

GAAman wrote: »
    Great stuff, all we need now is a Cavan pic and the thing is almost finished!

I'm shooting a wedding in Cavan on the 16th June and could take a shot if stuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Cavan boardsie here. Be glad to help.

Cavan boardsie here. Be glad to help.
    DarrenG wrote: »
    I'm shooting a wedding in Cavan on the 16th June and could take a shot if stuck.

Jaysus lads yis are like the bus, wait ages and two come at the same time haha! I don't know what timeframe we are looking at for the Cavan shot so if its ok with you two for now what we will do is have bill as the primary and darren as the backup. At least that way we know we will definitely get the pic taken then.

We are almost there!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Cool, well let me know what I've to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

I came into this very late but even for me the anticipation is building!:D

Is the Monaghan picture sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

I see Catx has it covered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

The Guvnor wrote: »
    I came into this very late but even for me the anticipation is building!:D

Is the Monaghan picture sorted?

Same as, Can't wait to see it finished, Thank god i wasn't here from the start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

darokane wrote: »
    Same as, Can't wait to see it finished, Thank god i wasn't here from the start

Quite a challenge to stay in anticipation for 2 1/2 years...;) but now that it actually might get finished it's coming back...

• Advertisement

Well I hope given this fantastic weather at least one pic contains some sunshine! I know when I took my pic it was a dreary day altogether.
    Cool, well let me know what I've to do.

When you get the camera you find something cavan-ish to take a picture of. Could be nice scenery, an historical landmark or anything in between. After taking the pic/when sending the camera on do not wind it forward as it will take a picture of the inside of the envelope while in transit
    xia wrote: »
    Quite a challenge to stay in anticipation for 2 1/2 years...;) but now that it actually might get finished it's coming back...

I have held it in the back of my heart like the candle flame for your first love for all that time :D

Nah but really I have been excited and wanted to see this actually happen since the first thread on it that is kind of why I stepped in awhile ago to take charge and give it a few kicks up the hole, possibly annoying others by doing so but if that is what it took so be it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

endisnear-homer.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Will volunteer for Clare or Cork if either fall through.

Any updates for us folks?
    Will volunterr for Clare or Cork if either fall through.

Thanks, the Cork pic has already been taken and the Clare one is in progress if not taken already :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

can't wait!!!:)

Has the camera gone to Antrim yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

ablelocks replied to my PM yesterday that it has been posted on now to Carraig Fhearghais... ;)

Good man yourself Joe!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Carraig Fhearghais

Queens Diamond Jubilee holidays means there is no post here until Wed, so will update when camera arrives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I'll be moving down to Laois in 6-8 weeks time (waiting on contracts) if you need someone for there.

Advertisement