Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32 County Photo - Take II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

was posted yesterday so hopefully will be there soon (sent recorded delivery, so will need signed for)

:cool::cool:

Brilliant! Getting closer still!

Bill will you pm catxscotch now and get their address details? That way when you take the pic it will be ready to go to them. And catxscotch will you pm fitzcoff and get their details now so the next step is ready there too?

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭the_tractor

This is great news that we are now on the home stretch.

It's been a long slog, with 3 or 4 of us trying to drive the project on at various stages, one of the the hardest parts was trying to keep the table up to date, I don't want to have to work with that markup language again :)

A big thanks should go to the guys pushing us over the final hurdle, keep her lit!

It's been a long slog, with 3 or 4 of us trying to drive the project on at various stages, one of the the hardest parts was trying to keep the table up to date, I don't want to have to work with that markup language again :)

A big thanks should go to the guys pushing us over the final hurdle, keep her lit!

I was going to mention certain people such as yourself, Joe, Homer and a couple of others in my reply to artyeva saying fair play but I am always conscious of tempting fate so waiting till it is all done before I do so :)

And yes, I will be glad to see the back of that bbcode table too :D

But because it is getting closer still.....

County
    |
    Boardsie
    |

Cavan|unclebill98

Monaghan|Catxscotch

Waterford|[URL="http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=330774]Fitzcoff[/URL]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I just hope all the photo's made it through the postal system 32 times unscathed! that and hopefully there will be no "self portraits" if you know what I mean :o

GAAman wrote: »
    Haha I wouldn't worry about that :D

I had actually suggested taking a digital picture as well just in case (I am not going to say why and jinx it at this late stage but I am sure you will know what I mean)

Funny you should say that, and I will say why when this is all done and dusted ;)
    I just hope all the photo's made it through the postal system 32 times unscathed! that and hopefully there will be no "self portraits" if you know what I mean :o

I am guessing there will be a few pictures of the inside of an envelope due to people automatically winding the camera on out of force of habit.

Oh and that's what I meant by the bold part I didn't want to say anything until all pics were taken ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭rameire

does anybody know the count on the camera,
    when I had the camera about 7 years ago, the count was right for the amount of people and pics before me.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

rameire wrote: »
    does anybody know the count on the camera,
    when I had the camera about 7 years ago, the count was right for the amount of people and pics before me.

Hahahahaha!

[Four_Yorkshiremen] You think that's bad? When I had the camera it was actually a sheet of slate and I had to carve what I was looking at on it![/Four_Yorkshiremen]

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Carraig Fhearghais

I didn't note down the exact counter, but I think it was around 29/31 ish. so pretty much on target.
    (although I did notice the best before date was well past!! :eek:, so there may possibly be some colour cast/contrast reduction when it is processed)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Hi,

Camera came during the week. Will be tomorrow or Monday before I get to take pic.

There is I think 10 pics left on the camera and the best before is 10/2011.

I've sent a pm to cat scotch.no reply yet.

Will keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Soory Uncle Bill, was off line for a few days, PM sent, and getting excited!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Looking forward to seeing the end result of this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Lurk on this forum quite a bit and have been following this thread religiously for the last year :). Can't wait to see the end result of such a marathon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭sheesh

I didn't note down the exact counter, but I think it was around 29/31 ish. so pretty much on target.
    (although I did notice the best before date was well past!! :eek:, so there may possibly be some colour cast/contrast reduction when it is processed)

it will look vintage! the hipsters will be all over this like a bad suit !

just worried about my terrible kerry shot. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

sheesh wrote: »
    it will look vintage! the hipsters will be all over this like a bad suit !

just worried about my terrible kerry shot. :o

Impossible to take a terrible Kerry shot ;). Good Luck with it sheesh! Do us proud :)

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Impossible to take a terrible Kerry shot ;). Good Luck with it sheesh! Do us proud :)

I prefer this terribly great shot against kerry tbh

cluxton-winning-point.jpg

YEOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

:D Good man that is an expression I usually here from Truck Drivers when taking a one tonne pallet off their truck and have to reverse up a nice slope with said pallet! LoL

Will the landscape still be the same - soil erosion and what not - look boardsies down there, there used to be a lake...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

Have to say, I'm eagerly awaiting the results of this. I have often trawled through pages of the photography forum looking for this thread to see if there had been any update and now it is on the home straight.

Ok bill any joy on the pic yet? Am I right in thinking everyone else on the list has swapped details with each other at this stage?

:)

Bumping this right off page 2 and back to page 1! :)

I sent bill a pm just there

Edit: Bill got back to me and is indisposed at the moment. I won't go into detail as it is not my place to and I have told him to take all the time he needs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭markievicz

Do ye still need someone for Fermanagh? I'm over and back between there and Cavan everyday, I could take the picture for ye?

EDIT: I see ye have it covered, good luck with it! :)

Bit of an update folks, have been in contact with bill and hopefully the camera will be en route to the next pic taker in the next day or two

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

The end is near yet still so far..........

How many to go now - as a late arrival to the party it is so hard to keep track which should be read as possibly too lazy to go and check...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Cameras is gone to Monaghan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

23314214.jpg

Great thanks bill for letting us know!

County
    |
    Boardsie

Monaghan|Catxscotch

Waterford|[URL="http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=330774]Fitzcoff[/URL]

Look at that table LOOK AT IT!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

yer some man for one man.

seriously though, i'm ****ting it seeing the final product. can't for the life remember what i took a photo of though. it prolly seemed a good idea at the time but can't help this ''sunday-evenin'-glenroe's-on-and-i-haven't-done-me-homework-yet'' feeling that it's gonna be the crappest one on the whole roll :p

• Advertisement

How about if all the pictures are posted and we try and guess which one is from/of which county?

Bet it won't be easy!

Advertisement