Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You are not a f*cking DJ. You’re an overpaid, untalented, cake-throwing c*nt.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Really like the first track.

Where is the sample from?

which one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭BetterCallSaul

jtsuited wrote: »
    which one?

The main vocal and the one at 42 secs, very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

The main vocal and the one at 42 secs, very nice.

main vocal is a very famous (crap) singer i've mangled to pieces. other shtuff is a secret.

jtsuited wrote: »
    main vocal is a very famous (crap) singer i've mangled to pieces. other shtuff is a secret.

Ha, I knew that answer was coming.

Looking forward to hearing the full track.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

tumblr_mdv93lT0zW1qza06jo1_500.jpg

What a f*cking c0ckhead that chap Regis is.

Make a tape, keep it limited, hand deliver it to your mates and ask them not to distribute by all means.

But publish that fact on the internet for the fan boys to drool over? F*ck off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

He played the Dads Army at the end of his set in TP a few months back, mad quick then dropped a donk on it. Was class in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

tumblr_lpcwd1ebu61qfzdmdo1_500.jpg

^ possibly my all time favourite flyer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

How fúcking scary is this image

WARNING - NSFW!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Seen that last week. You'd have to wonder was it done on purpose to generate a bit of publicity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Clanket wrote: »
    Seen that last week. You'd have to wonder was it done on purpose to generate a bit of publicity

Or maybe she really likes it up the bum.

Or maybe she really likes it up the bum.

susan-boyles-anal-bum-party-10-things_h.jpg

TTJULWJVMHVtdlUx_o_susan-boyles-wet-thong-or-queens-pooey-bum-lol-belgium-.jpg

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Speaking of scary, a mate just sent me this link... I think I'd freak right fckin out if this happened to me.

Speaking of scary, a mate just sent me this link... I think I'd freak right fckin out if this happened to me.

Yeah it's been all over t'internet the last few days. Brilliant wind up but I think I'd sh1t myself if it happened to me.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Yeah it's been all over t'internet the last days. Brilliant wind up but I think I'd sh1t myself if it happened to me.

Big time, it would be bad enough to have the lights go out in a lift but for them to go back on and presented with that :eek:

When I saw that my thoughts were that the little girl is lucky one of the lads didn't smack her one! Dangerous stunt!!

The other scary part is the fact that she's gone when the lights come back on, so you either think it's a proper ghost or that you are hallucinating!

Zascar wrote: »
    When I saw that my thoughts were that the little girl is lucky one of the lads didn't smack her one! Dangerous stunt!!

Ha, I was talking to the lads about that and we all said the same thing.

Like this....

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Ha, I was talking to the lads about that and we all said the same thing.

Like this....

Or this…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭ianuss

I scream like a girl on roller coasters so I'd hate to think what I'd be like in a situation like that.

Any of ye see Looper yet? Genuinely the biggest piece of sh¡te I've seen this year. Worse than Prometheus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Yeh I was hugely disappointed with it. So many holes.

Is Prometheus that bad. I've been told by a few people that if you forget about Aliens altogether and take it as a standalone film it's quite good. They also said it helps to be baked.

Clanket wrote: »
    Yeh I was hugely disappointed with it. So many holes.

Is Prometheus that bad. I've been told by a few people that if you forget about Aliens altogether and take it as a standalone film it's quite good. They also said it helps to be baked.

They really are the most retarded scientists to ever feature in a film. All the actions of the people in the film are so brainless that it gets exasperating and stuff happens in it for absolutely no reason.

Looper wasn't worth the hype, but it's still a decent watch.

I just thought the plot holes in Looper were so huge they were unforgiveable and your man Joseph Gordon Levitt had his face set to punchable throughout it.. There's lots of people talking online about how intelligent the film was which I think is completely odd.

Ah yeah, I didn't think about it too much.

The one thing that pissed me off was Joseph Gordon Levitt and Bruce Willis not looking anything like each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭HoggyRS

I thought looper was one of the best films I saw this year!

HoggyRS wrote: »
    I thought looper was one of the best films I saw this year!

It made no logical sense. It was absolutely dreadful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

They really are the most retarded scientists to ever feature in a film. All the actions of the people in the film are so brainless that it gets exasperating and stuff happens in it for absolutely no reason.

I watched Prometheus after coming in from a sesh, my brain is still recovering. What a load of ****e.

Advertisement