Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭uli84

ah wonder what their sizing is like, my boy is 16 months and wears size 4 as of now, not sure if 12-18 or 18-24 argh. just checked their sizing guide - 12-18 it is so :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

uli84 wrote: »
    ah wonder what their sizing is like, my boy is 16 months and wears size 4 as of now, not sure if 12-18 or 18-24 argh. just checked their sizing guide - 12-18 it is so :)

Is it in the little booties? If so I compared their sizing to shoobees site as we have a pair. Shoes bees are slightly bigger.
    http://www.shoobees.ie/content/9-sizing-chart

Scroll down to booties
    http://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/pu+sizing-care-guides+sizing-care+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

Where would you recommend for ordering long sleeve vests online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

Where would you recommend for ordering long sleeve vests online?

I like the M&S ones. My friend gave me her M&S hand me downs from her baby and my baby has got loads of wear out of them. I reckon if I ever have another baby, they'd still get wear out of them too. Wait until M&S do 20% off online. You definitely pay for quality.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

I'd second the m&s vests. Especially their autograph ones. Not the cheapest, but just gorgeous and soft. And a great size aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Tesco do very reasonable plain white long sleeved vests, they're only a few euro for a pack of 5. They wash very well too. I got some lovely patterned ones from Bluezoo at Debenhams. Mothercare ones are great too but their stuff is way more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Tesco do very reasonable plain white long sleeved vests, they're only a few euro for a pack of 5. They wash very well too. I got some lovely patterned ones from Bluezoo at Debenhams. Mothercare ones are great too but their stuff is way more expensive.

I second Tesco for good quality and they go up to bigger sizes, my white ones have now done two babies and are going strong. H&M are great for a big selection of colours and often have a 3 for 2 offer on them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

The Tesco ones are great,they have lasted my 4 as well as the Next ones.

4LLCM for 20% off @ Littlewoods.
    They have some gorgeous stuff in the sale.

Moonbeam wrote: »
    The Tesco ones are great,they have lasted my 4 as well as the Next ones.

4LLCM for 20% off @ Littlewoods.
    They have some gorgeous stuff in the sale.

Moonbeam is there a minimum spend with code :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Hotpants10

Millem wrote: »

How much is the minimum spend Millem?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

I like the M&S ones. My friend gave me her M&S hand me downs from her baby and my baby has got loads of wear out of them. I reckon if I ever have another baby, they'd still get wear out of them too. Wait until M&S do 20% off online. You definitely pay for quality.

20% off from 14th-18th using code AUG14R4, not available on school wear.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Yes , it was 50 euro .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Am I at the wrong point in the month to be looking for bargains on the nappies?

kandr10 wrote: »

Dunnes have large bags of pampers baby dry or active fit for €10 until 16th aug. That's the best at the mo :(
    Unless you go to amazon for certain sizes http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pampers-Baby-Size-Extra-Large/dp/B00CPLNMQQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1408004351&sr=1-1&keywords=Pampers+mega

Dunnes have large bags of pampers baby dry or active fit for €10 until 16th aug. That's the best at the mo :(
    Unless you go to amazon for certain sizes http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pampers-Baby-Size-Extra-Large/dp/B00CPLNMQQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1408004351&sr=1-1&keywords=Pampers+mega

Thanks millem! I put the last one on her the other day and didn't realise it was the last. Like literally didn't see that the cupboard was empty! Paid a tenner for a tiny bag in spar- killed me it did :)

Boots have a few offers .

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

kitten_k wrote: »

Thanks for posting that - just received my delivery.
    Pampers Simply Maxi - PL - 24s -€ 3.00 each
    Pampers Easy Up - Size 5 Carry Pack - 20's € 2.00 each
    So 196 nappies for €22 - just over 11cent per nappy :)

Just to note they also have a great price on Plax mouthwash at €1 each and Head and Shoulders shampoo for I think €2.84 for the big bottles

Tesco have lots of babygrow sets 50-70% off (3 pack are around €4ish and 2 packs are €3ish) and 5 packs of short sleeved vests are reduced to €3/€4.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭lmullen

Not too sure how good a deal it was but I just got size 4 jumbo + pack in Mr price for €14.99. 84 in pack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭lmullen

Just wondering if anyone has seen nice fleece jackets. Find them handy for the car in the winter, not too thick for the carseat straps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

lmullen wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has seen nice fleece jackets. Find them handy for the car in the winter, not too thick for the carseat straps.

I saw some nice fleeces in Dunnes yesterday. I picked up a few for my daughter. They look like normal jackets but they're actually fleeces. Cute :)

Tesco have lots of babygrow sets 50-70% off (3 pack are around €4ish and 2 packs are €3ish) and 5 packs of short sleeved vests are reduced to €3/€4.

Which tesco Millem? In dundrum here and they're all scanning full price :(

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Which tesco Millem? In dundrum here and they're all scanning full price :(

No not dundrum , in Nutgrove and bettystown. There was a big sign 50% off and they have price stickers on them. Winnie the poo (plain ones with grey) 2 pack €3.70/€3.66, tatty teddy (blue and white) €3.70 a 3 pack of yellow unisex €4.50, navy and green 2 pk (something about "daddy" was written on it) €3.50, lovely baby blue 3 pack €3.50......and lots more but can't remember. Loads of girls but didn't pay attention but think one pack had cupcakes. Loads and loads of vests with different patterns. I never go to dundrum for clothes it is rubbish. They told me it was on since Wednesday.

No not dundrum , in Nutgrove and bettystown. There was a big sign 50% off and they have price stickers on them. Winnie the poo (plain ones with grey) 2 pack €3.70/€3.66, tatty teddy (blue and white) €3.70 a 3 pack of yellow unisex €4.50, navy and green 2 pk (something about "daddy" was written on it) €3.50, lovely baby blue 3 pack €3.50......and lots more but can't remember. Loads of girls but didn't pay attention but think one pack had cupcakes. Loads and loads of vests with different patterns. I never go to dundrum for clothes it is rubbish. They told me it was on since Wednesday.

Thanks. They have a good few packs of baby Gros here and the ones u decribe but they are all scanning full price. Will take a trip to nut grove over weekend :)

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Thanks. They have a good few packs of baby Gros here and the ones u decribe but they are all scanning full price. Will take a trip to nut grove over weekend :)

Or tallaght is also good for clothes :)

Just checked the vests I bought 2-3 year old they are colourful with cars and motorbikes on, 5 pack was €3.57

I hate when things aren't reduced the same in every store!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Anyone see any fleece onesies? Want to start picking them.. Kiddies have cold hands in the mornings

Anyone see any fleece onesies? Want to start picking them.. Kiddies have cold hands in the mornings

Is it fleece sleepsuits?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Dunnes have fleece sleepsuits for 10 Euro.

Advertisement