Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Boots are doing 10% off orders over €60 made online this weekend. Free home delivery too as order will be over €50. This 10% will work on current offers of their own nappies 2for €13

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Any pampers offers? Need size 3 and 5+.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

http://www.boots.ie/en/Out-n-About-Nipper-V3-Double-Pushchair-Purple-Punch_1405581/ and 10% off for buying online so 360 for the out n about nipper double.

Suucee wrote: »
    Any pampers offers? Need size 3 and 5+.

Nothing great tbh. Essential packs are BOGOF in supervalue and tesco. Large bags of baby dry are €10 in dunnes (I think this works out best value) large bags of active fit in tesco are €10.37

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

Millem wrote: »
    Nothing great tbh. Essential packs are BOGOF in supervalue and tesco. Large bags of baby dry are €10 in dunnes (I think this works out best value) large bags of active fit in tesco are €10.37

Ugh not great. Normally decent deals around childrens allowance.

Suucee wrote: »
    Ugh not great. Normally decent deals around childrens allowance.

I know :( am hoping large bags will be BOGOF on Sunday as I have €3 off tesco coupon but it's looking unlikely :(

Just got an email from mothercare they are giving 10% off everything this weekend for family club members. Use the code WEBF5. They also gave me a barcode to scan in store but I am don't know how to upload it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Got 132 pampers size 5 from Amazon for 15 pounds delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭barneyrub

barneyrub wrote: »
    For those of you getting somewhere with tesco re refund of postage, how are you contacting them? Need to complain but wondering which avenue is best

I went to order a pile of things yest, when I went to checkout I had to remove almost half but still had nearly €30 worth so didn't mind paying postage. Got dispatch email today and cancellation email for most of the remaining things. So I'm getting .50c tshirt and €4 dress and delivery charge!!

Just to update I emailed tesco on the online contact form. Got a reply yest 2 say they're v busy with contacts but got phone call today apologising for the mess, that the website wasn't working properly and they'd refund my delivery charge. Happy enough with that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Pampers baby dry essential packs in Tesco are coming up as €8.01 for two packs/€16.02 for 4 packs, due to an error where two offers are running on them, a BOGOF and a 2 for €21, so both discounts are coming off!
    But I'd run in there now cos some stores are rectifying it since last night, but you might get lucky.
    The essential packs are the ones with about 30-40 nappies depending on size, so don't confuse them with the large bag or carry pack, the discounts only work on the essential pack.

Good luck.

Guineys are doing free delivery in all online orders http://guineys.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Amazon UK have the Tommee Tippee explora blender reduced to £7.20 stg. They also have the Bumbo with play tray reduced to £29.95 stg :)

Amazon UK have the Tommee Tippee explora blender reduced to £7.20 stg. They also have the Bumbo with play tray reduced to £29.95 stg :)
    I have a kenwood mini chopper which looks exactly like the TT one. I always use it for doing garlic and onions for our own dinners! It's a very handy gadget to have in anyone's house

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭dori_dormer

Thanks!

Just picked this up. hope its better than my current blender. Its attached to a kenwood mixer, and doesnt seem to really puree the food. Also its very heavy to lug out of the press every week.

In any case I can pass it around my sisters when they start weaning their kids

Thanks!

Just picked this up. hope its better than my current blender. Its attached to a kenwood mixer, and doesnt seem to really puree the food. Also its very heavy to lug out of the press every week.

In any case I can pass it around my sisters when they start weaning their kids

The only thing I think it is quite small so it's grand for single batches. I have a handheld one too for making big batches. I would aim for 600watts and up as otherwise the motor may burn out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I use the handheld one for the large batches too but I was thinking this would be handy for when the little man gets old enough to eat whatever we're having, I could just dish a portion into this and blend it up easy peasy :D

I use the handheld one for the large batches too but I was thinking this would be handy for when the little man gets old enough to eat whatever we're having, I could just dish a portion into this and blend it up easy peasy :D

For £7.20 you can't go wrong :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Are the pampers baby dry essential packs BOGOF anywhere? Couldn't see the offer in tesco?

• Advertisement

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Are the pampers baby dry essential packs BOGOF anywhere? Couldn't see the offer in tesco?

They have them in dunnes and super value.

If anyone needs size 6 I found this on amazon
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CPLNMQQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
    £10 for 68 nappies. You need to order 3 boxes for free delivery.
    It works out cheaper than the essential pack deal but pay in sterling as amazon currency convertor is a rip off.
    Dunnes are doing €1 off the sma 6months+ milk

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Not the essential packs. Not on offer anywhere this month unfortunately. Dunnes have them for a tenner a pack if that helps.

Not the essential packs. Not on offer anywhere this month unfortunately. Dunnes have them for a tenner a pack if that helps.

The essential packs are BOGOF in dunnes and supervalu. I saw them this morning. The large packs are a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

The essential packs are BOGOF in dunnes and supervalu. I saw them this morning. The large packs are a tenner

Sorry Millem,read it wrong thought they were looking for large packs .

Boden have just gotten more stock in their clearance childrens/baby sale. I ordered on uk site and used parcel motel. Use the code H8L9 for free uk delivery. I got dungarees, jeans, trousers and a jumper for €41 :)
    http://www.boden.co.uk

If anyone needs size 6 I found this on amazon
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CPLNMQQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE
    £10 for 68 nappies. You need to order 3 boxes for free delivery.
    It works out cheaper than the essential pack deal but pay in sterling as amazon currency convertor is a rip off.
    Dunnes are doing €1 off the sma 6months+ milk

Thank you! those nappies will do nicely! just bought 5 boxes :)

Thank you! those nappies will do nicely! just bought 5 boxes :)

Brill! They are better value than the essential packs and only slightly more expensive if large packs were BOGOF :)

Brill! They are better value than the essential packs and only slightly more expensive if large packs were BOGOF :)

I'd nearly go and get another 5 boxes. But I'm wondering whether the large packs pampers are ever going To be BOGOF again... It's handy having them delivered to your door free of charge aswell!

• Advertisement

I'd nearly go and get another 5 boxes. But I'm wondering whether the large packs pampers are ever going To be BOGOF again... It's handy having them delivered to your door free of charge aswell!

How long will 5 boxes last? A very rough calculation if large bags go on offer BOGOF for 88 nappies for €15.50 the amazon ones for 88 nappies come in at €16.30. I am sure your petrol costs more than 80c!! Plus omg nappies are sooo heavy especially if you have your babies with you!!

Advertisement