Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Millem wrote: »

Millem, you're about to cost me a fortune :D

nikpmup wrote: »
    Millem, you're about to cost me a fortune :D

Nikpmup if you spend €50 there is a different 20% off code 4l3h7
    I still haven't checked out as only have €25 in basket!!

Just spotted this stroller €60 with 10% code http://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/chicco-echo-stroller/1331613691.prd?_requestid=461670 I actually saw this in euro baby a few weeks ago for €125

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Just recieved the top I ordered from tesco. To be fair it's gorgeous and only €3! Such a pity the website is so crap coz I def would've ordered again otherwise.

• Advertisement

I completely forgot to post this link!!! I got a leaflet in my door from my milkman, you order from smart shop and it is delivered free by him! They deliver all over the place and looking at site it is a franchise. There are some great deals....cornflakes €0.99, 16 toilet rolls €3!!! Fairy non bio 100 washes liquid €16 or combo deal with 45 wash comfort €20 (I would prefer the €16). http://www.smartshop.ie/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72 it's nice too to support local business :) if you like aeriel they have 100 washes for €15. If you order from the website it is a €4 delivery charge but local milkmen who are involved deliver for free.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

babyleggings.com have an offer 5 free pairs of baby leggings the code is ENJOYBL . You need to pay postage but I ordered 5 pairs.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Those Dungarees are amazing. Unfortunately my 18 month old is going in to 2-3 clothes:(

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Those Dungarees are amazing. Unfortunately my 18 month old is going in to 2-3 clothes:(

Moonbeam is he 2-3 in littlewoods or other brands? I think littlewoods 18-24 is really 2-3 in other clothes, I find their sizes are huge

babyleggings.com have an offer 5 free pairs of baby leggings the code is ENJOYBL . You need to pay postage but I ordered 5 pairs.

Moonbeam please excuse my ignorance but what is the story with them :confused::confused: they are leg warmers??? Why is there no bum part?

• Advertisement

Moonbeam is he 2-3 in littlewoods or other brands? I think littlewoods 18-24 is really 2-3 in other clothes, I find their sizes are huge

In nearly all brands,his 3 1/2 year old sister is also a 2-3 :)

Moonbeam please excuse my ignorance but what is the story with them :confused::confused: they are leg warmers??? Why is there no bum part?

They are great for babies in slings or learning to crawl or in the very cold weather for going under or over leggings.

They are great for babies in slings or learning to crawl or in the very cold weather for going under or over leggings.

Ahhhhhhhhh I get it!!!! If they are learning to crawl do you just put them on over their clothes to keep them clean?

In nearly all brands,his 3 1/2 year old sister is also a 2-3 :)

They can kinda share clothes :) I find different brands are different sizing!! It's a bit crazy I have given up on penneys as they are just sooooo tiny.:eek:

hahahaha @ keeping their clothes clean;) It is futile I gave up a long time ago.
    If they are just in a vest it can protect their knees,I haven't had them before but I use the sling alot so think they will be useful.

Pennys clothes are tiny,I gave up on Dunnes as they just fall apart though if they have a sale on and something is really cheap I will still buy there. Tesco and Next are brilliant and I love Ladybird stuff too.

hahahaha @ keeping their clothes clean;) It is futile I gave up a long time ago.
    If they are just in a vest it can protect their knees,I haven't had them before but I use the sling alot so think they will be useful.

Pennys clothes are tiny,I gave up on Dunnes as they just fall apart though if they have a sale on and something is really cheap I will still buy there. Tesco and Next are brilliant and I love Ladybird stuff too.

I am literally dusting him off after he crawls as no matter how much I Hoover there is still dog hair on his clothes :( i don't buy dunnes because they are funny fits? Really baggy. The body on baby grows are too short too for him. Love tesco, next and m and s too. John rocha in debenhams are big fittings bigger than m and s and I love m and s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Am I the only one who finds tesco sleepsuits to be made feom extremely light material? All of their other clothes are fine and even their vests are nice and thick but the sleepsuits are nearly see through, they are so thin :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Am I the only one who finds tesco sleepsuits to be made feom extremely light material? All of their other clothes are fine and even their vests are nice and thick but the sleepsuits are nearly see through, they are so thin :confused:

No, I completely agree. Vests are brilliant but I didn't like the suits at all.

I am literally dusting him off after he crawls as no matter how much I Hoover there is still dog hair on his clothes :( i don't buy dunnes because they are funny fits? Really baggy. The body on baby grows are too short too for him. Love tesco, next and m and s too. John rocha in debenhams are big fittings bigger than m and s and I love m and s.

I gave up putting baby gros on my boy in about week 3 as he was way too long for them so bought footless ones instead and put tights on him .

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

I have a carpet that might as well be made of dog hair even after hoovering every day :mad: dog hasn't been upstairs in nearly 2 years and still my bedroom carpet is full of it

• Advertisement

Mrs W wrote: »
    I have a carpet that might as well be made of dog hair even after hoovering every day :mad: dog hasn't been upstairs in nearly 2 years and still my bedroom carpet is full of it

I hear you!!! I couldn't live without my dyson :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

My F+F order arrived. The clothes are lovely and the sizes seem generous enough. Pity about the horrible website or I'd definitely order again.

Roesy wrote: »
    My F+F order arrived. The clothes are lovely and the sizes seem generous enough. Pity about the horrible website or I'd definitely order again.

I know :( I wouldn't mind it looks like they fixed their site now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

I know :( I wouldn't mind it looks like they fixed their site now

Really? I'm tempted to try again... Am
    I mad? I was so p/ssed off but when I saw the little t.shirt and how nice it was for 3 quid.... Well.....

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Really? I'm tempted to try again... Am
    I mad? I was so p/ssed off but when I saw the little t.shirt and how nice it was for 3 quid.... Well.....

I hear you! I was going to post here earlier that they are doing great 3 for 2s that includes clothes!!! Here it goes....http://www.f-f.com/ie/category/offers/kids/3-for-2-selected-babywear/3-for-2-selected-babywear/109217?icid=Babywear_Rotation1_Shop3for2onbabywear#?N=109217&No=0&Nr=AND%28displayOnSite:1%2CSite_ID:FFIE%29&Nrpp=99&categoryId=3-for-2-selected-babywear&contentKey=3-for-2-selected-babywear&dimVal=109217&icid=Babywear_Rotation1_Shop3for2onbabywear

If it still comes up with things in your basket then you need to delete the cookies/data in your settings! I got that tip from marks and Spencer's customer services :)

Had a phone call this morning from a very nice scottish man from f&f who was full of apologies. He gave me a €10 voucher but when I quizzed him, he admitted that there are still problems with stock not registering as sold out until you reach checkout stage and he couldn't say when it would be fixed. He kept reiterating that the irish site wasn't 100% live etc :( Still though, he was extremely nice and said sorry for all the hassle I had with the order and also with trying to contact customer service :D

Had a phone call this morning from a very nice scottish man from f&f who was full of apologies. He gave me a €10 voucher but when I quizzed him, he admitted that there are still problems with stock not registering as sold out until you reach checkout stage and he couldn't say when it would be fixed. He kept reiterating that the irish site wasn't 100% live etc :( Still though, he was extremely nice and said sorry for all the hassle I had with the order and also with trying to contact customer service :D

I presumed it was fixed all the amazing amazing bargains are gone :(

He might have just been erring on the side of caution then. The email I sent read like a novel of ranting so he's probably just afraid that I'll email him again :D

• Advertisement

He might have just been erring on the side of caution then. The email I sent read like a novel of ranting so he's probably just afraid that I'll email him again :D

Lol :D

Advertisement