Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Hotpants10

Thanks Sligo. They're available from every store then are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭emmisaro

Do I have to just sigm up to get a voucher for next or do I have to do anything extra to get the voucher :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Hotpants10 wrote: »
    Thanks Sligo. They're available from every store then are they?

Yea as far as i know they are. They're usually left on the counter.

emmisaro wrote: »
    Do I have to just sigm up to get a voucher for next or do I have to do anything extra to get the voucher :-)

Not sure, they say you're meant to fill them out instore but a couple posters here said there's no need for that and all you need is an email address. My OH went in today and just pocketed a couple from the counter...

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MollFlanders

Just used a code sent to me by a lovely poster! No need to fill in the back!

• Advertisement

Hi guys, just letting ye know I've given all my Next codes away now. Save you pming me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Online4baby are having a good clearance sale, I spotted this wooden Highchair. It is a copy of tripp trapp and includes harness and cushion http://www.online4baby.com/red-kite-feed-me-bistro-baby-wooden-high-chair-poppy-bistro delivery is £14.90 to Ireland.

If anyone is looking for baby joggers city mini single and doubles, they have then on clearance too but you gave to contact them for a price.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 babybaby2014

Best value in nappies guys???

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

3 for 2 in Boots

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We have a gorgeous wooden high chair and it is so hard to clean

• Advertisement

I would say pampers baby dry large packs in dunnes at €10?
    Or you could sign up for amazon family for a 3 month free trial (if you already have used it, use another email address!)
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AR9HX7M/ref=rcxsubs_mys2_product_title
    I just did it today and have a delivery 1st September :)

Moonbeam wrote: »
    We have a gorgeous wooden high chair and it is so hard to clean

Really? Bar the cushion i think they look easy to clean. I still have the big plastic mamas and papas as I am too afraid the baby would topple over tripp trapp :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Bluemmaoife

Does anyone have anymore next vouchers they don't need? Would really appreciate it new baby growing out of everything fast 😄

Little woods 2 for 20 toys are actually 2 for 15.50

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

uli84 wrote: »
    If Anyone is stuck for toy storage - heatons has some cheap ones

http://www.heatonsstores.com/Product/school-bus-ottoman-in-yellow/285749/1502040400

Think I also saw a blue one

Thanks for this. I ordered one of each and finally managed to pick them up. We have a few similar boxes already but S really loves these two. He had great fun playing with them all evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Postman just arrived at my door with a lovely surprise, a parcel from tesco with a ladies jumper and baby boys shirt and pants along with a letter apologising for the whole f-f.ie fiasco :D Very unexpected, especially since they already rang to apologise and sent me a €10 voucher. I am very impressed. It really does pay to complain!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

that's more like it!

sale in f-f on Thursday.

all section s , anything remotely summer like will be reduced.

best buys are the over the head bibs 2 pack for 1.87 and toddler boys tees for 1.87 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    that's more like it!

sale in f-f on Thursday.

best buys are the over the head bibs 2 pack for 1.87 and toddler boys tees for 1.87 each.

Thanks was going to order stuff but will wait until Thursday and see what else is in the sale.

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    that's more like it!

sale in f-f on Thursday.

Feck it and I went and ordered a load of stuff after getting my parcel :( I did get 5 or 6 tshirts that were reduced to €1.75/€2.50 so I'm happy enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Bluemmaoife

Kids sale started today in tesco was just lucky to be passing trough baby vests baby grows and all summer clothes really good value! Got 179euro worth of clothes for 63 have baby girl set for next summer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Anyone see any free tickets for the pregnancy and baby fair in the rds this weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭effibear

brightkane wrote: »
    Anyone see any free tickets for the pregnancy and baby fair in the rds this weekend?

There is a link on mummypages where you can register with sma and get them

effibear wrote: »

They're all gone :( (at least they were when I tried on Monday)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭effibear

They're all gone :( (at least they were when I tried on Monday)

They must have put more on because I got them today

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MollFlanders

Boots have some good offers at the minute. All nappies are 3 for the price of 2. Cow and gate fruit pots 4 pack are three packs for €4.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Hello Lady!

Huggies wipes are buy one get two free in tesco. Works out at just over €1 per pack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Wipes in Pennys are 2 for €1.50 in Blanch, not a huge amount left though, maybe 40 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Which brand Kersplat??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Which brand Kersplat??

Jaysus I haven't a clue, sorry. They do have fragrance and non fragrance though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

effibear wrote: »

Registered but nothing was sent through :-(

Advertisement