Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Does anyone know if the Pregnancy and Baby fair is worth the trip/cost? I could only go on Sunday not the Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Sligo1 wrote: »
    20% off all carseats in Smyths :)

Thanks a mil! Bit the bullet today and ordered two from incarsafety in belfast!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Hello Lady!

Does anyone know if the Pregnancy and Baby fair is worth the trip/cost? I could only go on Sunday not the Saturday

I got free tickets on mummy pages. Worth a nosey if you get free entry, wouldn't bother if I had to pay in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

The next €15 off vouchers are back!! I've got two already and hoping to sneakily swipe a few more tomorrow so I can kit my son out for winter (which seems to have started already :( )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

The next €15 off vouchers are back!! I've got two already and hoping to sneakily swipe a few more tomorrow so I can kit my son out for winter (which seems to have started already :( )

Do you have to have a different email account for each voucher?

• Advertisement

Do you have to have a different email account for each voucher?

Yes :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

Is this for on-line or in-store, and do you have to spend a certain amount, and how do you get them?

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭uli84

Millem, have you received the booties from jo maman?

uli84 wrote: »
    Millem, have you received the booties from jo maman?
    Yes I did it was on Monday I think :)
    I put in another order on Saturday night for a doidy cup and bibs

ah mine still not here and i am in dublin, got notification they were shipped last Fri, worried now-was looking forward to getting them as my little boy badly needs a pair, fingerss crossed they come today,...
    actually just checked and they were dispatched Wed 13 aug, guess i am not getting them so :(

• Advertisement

ah mine still not here and i am in dublin, got notification they were shipped last Fri, worried now-was looking forward to getting them as my little boy badly needs a pair, fingerss crossed they come today,...
    actually just checked and they were dispatched Wed 13 aug, guess i am not getting them so :(

I just checked mine were dispatched on aug 11th. They take ages to come. Drop them an email/call if you are worried. I measured them against his shoobees and they look narrower but I think they go wider when baby's foot goes in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

so I can kit my son out for winter (which seems to have started already :( )

I bought a load of lovely summery stuff for my fella last month, thinking 'sure it always stays warm until September' :rolleyes: Had to panic buy a load of long sleeved shirts and jumpers last week :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭xalot

I got my Jo Maman booties on Tuesday. They're fab....and the only shoes that he doesn't pull off him immediately.

Is this for on-line or in-store, and do you have to spend a certain amount, and how do you get them?

Thanks! :)

It's for online so €15 off every €30 spent but you can only use one code per transaction and email address. When I bought his summer clothes I created lots of new email addresses just to use all the vouchers. I was in next in Liffey valley today and either they don't care anymore or it was a lax afternoon but I managed to swipe loads of the vouchers. Usually they only bestow one voucher per customer

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

It's for online so €15 off every €30 spent but you can only use one code per transaction and email address. When I bought his summer clothes I created lots of new email addresses just to use all the vouchers. I was in next in Liffey valley today and either they don't care anymore or it was a lax afternoon but I managed to swipe loads of the vouchers. Usually they only bestow one voucher per customer

I've ordered a few times and accidentally spelt my email address wrong, got the stuff though!

Can I get 1 code off anyone pretty please, don't have the shop nearby, sorry for this begging and thanks!

Thanks Millem. Eh no slippers/booties received, sent them an email but not too hopeful, always sth like this happens when i order something I actually need :( might see if I can get to tk maxx at the weekend, they sell similar stuff just will be more expensive

Just went to next in Sligo there and hit handed 3 vouchers! But ur man said I have to fill them in and hand them to the store before purchasing online.

Just went to next in Sligo there and hit handed 3 vouchers! But ur man said I have to fill them in and hand them to the store before purchasing online.
    I don't think you do really but it's probably so they can get your email details onto their system for marketing.

A friend of mine is fanatical about getting as many vouchers from the cash desks. She's never filled in her details and she can still use the vouchers.

They had the most adorable girls clothes there today. Yellow and grey. My daughter is kitted out with fantastic hand me downs until she's 4 so I really don't need to buy her anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MollFlanders

If anyone has a spare Next code would you please pm me. Have a few maternity bits to buy. Thanks

• Advertisement

Thanks Millem. Eh no slippers/booties received, sent them an email but not too hopeful, always sth like this happens when i order something I actually need :( might see if I can get to tk maxx at the weekend, they sell similar stuff just will be more expensive

Never seen leather booties in tk maxx. My nearest one is carrickmines and it's not great :( although they had loads of clevamama pillows, towels etc for I around 60% of retail price.

I don't think you do really but it's probably so they can get your email details onto their system for marketing.

A friend of mine is fanatical about getting as many vouchers from the cash desks. She's never filled in her details and she can still use the vouchers.

They had the most adorable girls clothes there today. Yellow and grey. My daughter is kitted out with fantastic hand me downs until she's 4 so I really don't need to buy her anything.

Do you need To give a different name for each voucher? Like my husband for 1 and me for another? Or can I put my name on both orders? OH is just after saying would they not cop if same name on same address?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MollFlanders

The address doesn't matter, as long as the email address is different!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

If anyone has any of these codes that they're not using, I'd really appreciate one. :) Not sure when I'll next be in Next (ha, see what I did there? :pac: )

Do you need To give a different name for each voucher? Like my husband for 1 and me for another? Or can I put my name on both orders? OH is just after saying would they not cop if same name on same address?

I had to I use different names, and different email addresses, but same delivery address worked ;)

Will be in town today so will send my husband in to try and get some more :). If he manages to get some will PM ye the codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

You don't need to hand them back into the store and you can use your own name just a different email address each time.
    I got about 6 deliveries of holiday stuff within a week in May and used a voucher each time

Got a couple more Next vouchers. Pm me if ye want a code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Hotpants10

Can you just walk in and get the Next vouchers or do you have to buy something?

• Advertisement

Hotpants10 wrote: »
    Can you just walk in and get the Next vouchers or do you have to buy something?

Just walk in and get them :)

Advertisement