Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 eektastic

Argos have the Fisher Price safe voyage multi group 0-1 car seat on offer, it's half price at €63.49. I've posted a question over in the car seat thread to see if anyone has any experience of using it because, to be honest, I'm totally overwhelmed and confused at the range of seats/features/prices etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Guineys have the anabel karmel sets for €2 back in stock (2 bowls with lids and a spoon)
    http://guineys.ie/lindam-2-small-bowls-and-spoon-pack-bpa-free.html
    Sippy cups to match €2 http://guineys.ie/annabel-karmel-by-lindam-non-spill-cup.html
    Brother max catcher bib and 3 cotton bibs €2 (these are on sale in mamas and papas for €8)
    http://guineys.ie/brother-max-bibs-catcher-3-pack.html
    Free delivery on orders over €30 otherwise it is €2.95

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Doing a little tidy up here.
    Have a full roll of Kleva Mama edge-gard.....
    Its foam you attach to the edges of tables, chairs, tables etc- so little ones who are learning to walk don't get injured when they bump off edges.

The packet was opened, but never used. Has the full pack of 3M sticky squares for affixing the foam etc.

First one to PM me with their name and address- gets it. Don't worry about postage, I'll cover it- I'd rather this went to someone who really needs it.
    I've only one roll- so thats it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

First one to PM me with their name and address- gets it.

PM sent!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

toby2111 has it.
    Sorry to the 3 people who sent PMs in quick succession- toby2111 was first in.

Have a good morning all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

Was looking on groupon this morning and they have a couple of deals on kids combination wall stickers were €36 now €12.99. They also have personalised photo print canvas €13.99 for a 16" x 12", 18.99 for a 30" x 20" and €23.99 for a 40" x 30".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

M&S have 20% off everything online for today only, some great bargains :D

Dunnes own brand baby dry nappies large packs are 2 for €10. They are also doing 3 for €2 on small cartons of ready made formula cartons (including number 2 milk) and 9pks of huggies pure for €9. Valid until the 11th august.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

That's perfect running out of the ones I bought last time the deal was on..

That's perfect running out of the ones I bought last time the deal was on..

I am just loving the dunnes nappies :) and have not failed me yet!! Plus they are roomier than pampers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

are the dunnes ones good? never tried them

are the dunnes ones good? never tried them

I find them amazing! They are nice and thick but not crazy padding that clothes are tight! We still have maybe 30 pampers left but I will only put them on him when we are in the house as they don't seem to sustain the crazy teething poos!! His size 4 pampers are smaller than dunnes size 4. I reckon he is probably going into size 4+

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Recommend Dunne's nappies too. I always used Tesco nappies but didn't suit my daughter Dunne's did though no more changing clothes and nappy..

Because it's prince baby George's birthday today, asda are doing 20% off all baby and nursery. The 20% even applies to sale products which are already reduced. They deliver to ireland for £5

Simple baby wipes are half price in tesco at the mo €1.12
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=263795082

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Have to agree on the dunnes nappies, excellent, and we were pampers snobs previously! Can't fault them at all.
    Does anyone know if they have newborn nappies??

Cherrycola wrote: »
    Have to agree on the dunnes nappies, excellent, and we were pampers snobs previously! Can't fault them at all.
    Does anyone know if they have newborn nappies??

No I think their smallest size is a 3. Boots, supervalue (magics - I would avoid them!) Lidl, aldi and tesco do newborn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Huggies pure wipes €1.29 in Boots, maybe it was all the huggies. I'm not sure though.

Bought Aldi nappies to try on my 8 month old and find the absorbency good but they fluff and start to disintegrate with an bit of friction from her crawling/wriggling around :( Also think the fit is a little bit smaller. Will definitely give the dunnes ones a try based on all the good reviews here!

Roesy wrote: »
    Huggies pure wipes €1.29 in Boots, maybe it was all the huggies. I'm not sure though.

Bought Aldi nappies to try on my 8 month old and find the absorbency good but they fluff and start to disintegrate with an bit of friction from her crawling/wriggling around :( Also think the fit is a little bit smaller. Will definitely give the dunnes ones a try based on all the good reviews here!

Oh Defo do! I have only ever used aldi size 2 and they were brill. Dunnes have 9 pks of huggies pure for €9 though so stock up there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Suucee

I normally use pamoers for 2 yr old and aldi for 4 month old. But aa no pampers on offer at mo and needed some sent OH off to get some dunnes ones. (After reading all the praises here ) Anyway tried one and it leaked at nap time. Ugh. Said id try another. Was oulling some out to pack changing bag and keep remaining pamoers for night when i realised he had gone to tesco not dunnes. Men. Anyway second one leaked also. Maybe i just need to change her more often in these. Pamoers last ages.

• Advertisement

Suucee wrote: »
    I normally use pamoers for 2 yr old and aldi for 4 month old. But aa no pampers on offer at mo and needed some sent OH off to get some dunnes ones. (After reading all the praises here ) Anyway tried one and it leaked at nap time. Ugh. Said id try another. Was oulling some out to pack changing bag and keep remaining pamoers for night when i realised he had gone to tesco not dunnes. Men. Anyway second one leaked also. Maybe i just need to change her more often in these. Pamoers last ages.

Suucee I had disasters with tesco. So many that I just stopped even trying with them. They were size 1 or size 2. I gave them another try in size 4 and it was the same story again that I gave them away

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Hello Lady!

I find tesco great. used the tesco loves baby size 0 and 1 and then moved to tesco cheeky bots size 2. In 7 months we've only had 2 leaks and to be fair that was more likely caused by daddy not putting it tight enough around the tummy. I can't praise the size 0 ones enough - that size are almost never on offer in other brands. The tesco ones were only €2 - something for a pack of 50.

Got his email from tesco clothing today:

It'll come in extremely handy, their baby clothes are so reasonable, I buy most of my little man's stuff there :)

Guys there is a massive sale on tesco clothing site. Boys t shirts €0.50, thomas the tank engine hoodies €2.50, pjs €1.50 etc use the coupon as posted by Kassandra Proud Fisherman for €5 off €25 FFWELCOME delivery is €3.95

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

Lidl have a wee baby event starting Thursday, 31st of July. I'm determined to pick up a safety gate this time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Millem wrote: »
    Guys there is a massive sale on tesco clothing site. Boys t shirts €0.50, thomas the tank engine hoodies €2.50, pjs €1.50 etc use the coupon as posted by mrspostman for €5 off €25 FFWELCOME delivery is €3.95

The Thomas stuff is gorgeous! If u spend €50 would u get €10 off with that code or would u have to put in 2 orders?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Is that the tesco clothing uk site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

How often are the lidl/aldi/tesco baby sales/events? I'm only 13+3 so obviously not going mad yet but don't want to miss out either :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

How often are the lidl/aldi/tesco baby sales/events? I'm only 13+3 so obviously not going mad yet but don't want to miss out either :)

As far as I can remember, Lidl had one about 6-8 weeks ago. They are quite regularly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Sligo1 wrote: »
    The Thomas stuff is gorgeous! If u spend €50 would u get €10 off with that code or would u have to put in 2 orders?

No you only get €5 off and it's a one time discount that only applies to your first order from them
    Roesy wrote: »
    Is that the tesco clothing uk site?

No it's their new Irish site http://www.f-f.com/ie

With all the sales on, I've bought more clothes for the baby in the last month than I have for myself in years! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

No you only get €5 off and it's a one time discount that only applies to your first order from them

No it's their new Irish site http://www.f-f.com/ie

With all the sales on, I've bought more clothes for the baby in the last month than I have for myself in years! :pac:

Having massive problems with the site! Let's me fill my bag then get to payment, after I click pay now it tells me all the items are now unavailable! Very frustrating. Anyone else have this problem?

Advertisement