Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Smile12

Thanks! where did you get the job?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

ziedth wrote: »
    I'm not hipster enough to work in a Coffee place Mike :pac:

I resent this, there is nothing hipster about steaming milk and making floopy loopychinos.
    :cool::cool::cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Smile12 wrote: »
    What shop is it? and where about is that? Thanks :)

Its right beside Gallaghers Pharmacy, across from the Book Center. Its Viola I think (that's the logo I spotted over the door, but I think there is another name beside it). They had a date and times you were to hand in your CV. If im that way later ill take a pic and upload.

Sully wrote: »
    Its right beside Gallaghers Pharmacy, across from the Book Center. Its Viola I think (that's the logo I spotted over the door, but I think there is another name beside it). They had a date and times you were to hand in your CV. If im that way later ill take a pic and upload.

i know the one, oh well the date is probably gone by now!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

Show this post on FB this morning Ardkeen Stores recruiting Off Licence Sales Assistant and Deli sales assistant http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=397463936934852&set=a.116929004988348.20057.115935041754411&type=1&theater

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Apparently there are a few positions open for some enterprising drug dealers..

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

Another job today via Facebook
    Brasserie Waterford
    We're currently hiring experienced waiting staff. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of the brasserie team..just email us with a cv and a few words to brasseriewaterford@gmail.com

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

longshanks wrote: »
    Apparently there are a few positions open for some enterprising drug dealers..

I actually LOL'd well played

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I'm happy to admit that purely because of this thread today i got a job back in Retail after nearly two years. Everyone keep it up :)

Great stuff Ziedth. Delighted to hear it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 s0wh4t

Hey,

Looking for any kind of job without much experience.
    Anyone have any clue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

s0wh4t wrote: »
    Hey,

Looking for any kind of job without much experience.
    Anyone have any clue?[/QUOTE

I have a clue, you have a clue ? you want a clue ? you need a clue ....

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭celticutd87

Hey guys i had a phone interview which i passed and now have a sit down interview with Eishtec next tuesday for customer service (ie call centre, upselling etc) job. Any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JohnR85

Have the Eishtec interview also on Tuesday, i'm wondering from someone who works there currently, is there room for much commission? I was told the basic pay is €8 per hour...I would want a decent top-up on that to warrant taking it...

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

JohnR85 wrote: »
    Have the Eishtec interview also on Tuesday, i'm wondering from someone who works there currently, is there room for much commission? I was told the basic pay is €8 per hour...I would want a decent top-up on that to warrant taking it...

:eek::eek: A decent top up is right, that's shocking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Friend who works there did say at the time its minimum wage but at least its a job and he was happy to have that! Didnt mention any extras, Im sure there would be in sales if they have that department, dunno too much about the place tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭inlikeflynn86

JohnR85 wrote: »

You will get your commission.... Only just get my first pay yday, and its much better than the 188 a week I was on so im as happy as a pig in crap :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 backagain

I heard Rexam are looking for 3 apprentices. Electrical, Mechanical and Toolmaker. One qualified electrician also

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bugz

backagain wrote: »
    I heard Rexam are looking for 3 apprentices. Electrical, Mechanical and Toolmaker. One qualified electrician also

Do you know who to get in contact with about these? I checked their website couldn't find much info

• Registered Users Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭Speak Now

bugz wrote: »
    Do you know who to get in contact with about these? I checked their website couldn't find much info

Details were in last weeks news and star. Possibly worth looking at todays.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 backagain

bugz wrote: »
    Why not send a CV to HR, Rexam, Unit 406 Industrial Park, Cork Road, Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭notfromhere

anybody got a job in dealz

• Registered Users Posts: 41 XBubbliBunniX

got two jobs out of this thread! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭puppetmaster

Hungry ******* :p

• Registered Users Posts: 41 XBubbliBunniX

More like a poor student in desperate need of beer money!! ;)

congrats :) where did you get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭notfromhere

hope u dont get pissed and lose ur pasport again

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

hope u dont get pissed and lose ur pasport again

A little uncalled for no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

There's a new take away open on the Cork Road beside Dunphys Shop that are looking for staff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

A little uncalled for no?
    Hes not from here.

Advertisement