Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your k/d ratio?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

You must have to much time on your hands looking at forums that are of no interest to you, non-gamer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

sierra117x wrote: »
    tiger kings+Adnan Alves take the handbags elsewere its a thread about a k/d we know both of yours are so no more needs to be said :)

Its a discusion :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

I know. I hate gaming.

Adnan has a life - doesn't need to be a gamer :D :P

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

tiger kings+Adnan Alves take the handbags elsewere its a thread about a k/d we know both of yours are so no more needs to be said :)

Hush you utter creep :p;)

Adnan has a life - doesn't need to be a gamer :D :P

Sadly my friend, work is my life :pac: Love to be outside having a kick about :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,522 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Just started playing MW2 online on the 360. Only had 14 games so far but already a K/D of 1.79

So much better than the K/D I got playing the PC version... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Nothing else has to be added, distasteful is the only word that describes your earlier post.

... and the fact that you purposefully have to spell my name incorrectly to have a go at me shows you up far more than anything ;)

I say he'd be banned if a mod saw that tbf ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

Well said:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Hendon100

My k/d on the different Cod's are

Cod 4 MW 3.12
    Cod 5 waw:3.14
    Cod MW 2 :3.04

Iv been playing Cod online on the xbox since cod 3. I played competively in a a few clans and was in a few small online tournaments. Two of which my clan won. iv got over 80000 kills on Cod4 and 25000 on WaW, when Cod6 came out I liked it and all and taught it was good but I was just bored with cod after playing it 3 years like. That why I only have 5000 in MW 2.

Speaking from experience if you want a good K/D and as any decent cod player on here will know don't camp like a retard in a corner cause not only is it boring but it'll get you nowhere. Camp when it suits you but it's best to move around and stay agressive. Don't rush in like a capper either though. Be spatially aware and know where the enemy is coming from is probably my BIGGGEST tip for any cod. I Play TDM, sabotage, headquarters, domination and free for all. Iv an over 50 game winning strea. In free for all on WaW which you can see in the stats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Hendon100 wrote: »

Cod 4 MW 3.12

Iv been playing Cod online on the xbox since cod 3. I played competively in a a few clans and was in a few small online tournaments. Two of which my clan won. iv got over 80000 kills on Cod4 and 25000 on WaW, when Cod6 came out I liked it and all and taught it was good but I was just bored with cod after playing it 3 years like. That why I only have 5000 in MW 2.

Speaking from experience if you want a good K/D and as any decent cod player on here will know don't camp like a retard in a corner cause not only is it boring but it'll get you nowhere. Camp when it suits you but it's best to move around and stay agressive. Don't rush in like a capper either though. Be spatially aware and know where the enemy is coming from is probably my BIGGGEST tip for any cod. I Play TDM, sabotage, headquarters, domination and free for all. Iv an over 50 game winning strea. In free for all on WaW which you can see in the stats.

So?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,410 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Cod 4 MW 3.12

anyone else not give a shíte about what this said?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    So?
    callaway92 wrote: »

is there a new rule in the COD forum that you have to be a bitter 12 year old? the thread is called "what is your k/d ratio?".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

what sort of a moronic post is that , the other lad too , seriously like ? . The thread is asking people what their k/d is :confused: God forbid he might give a little background on his COD history . Maybe if you listened to him you might improve your own
    is there a new rule in the COD forum that you have to be a bitter 12 year old? the thread is called "what is your k/d ratio?".

+ 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Stratige

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    So?
    Thread: What is your K/D ratio.
    So?: He told us what his is.
    You can't be 18. If you are, then i'm ashamed at the level of immaturity mankind has dropped to.

Who should give a shíte that you don't give one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Hendon100

Admittingly my post was a bit off topic, I only joined this forum yesterday to post stuff about Alan Wake's storyline. Taught id come on to this part see what was being posted.

There are a load of k/d threads so alot of people must be interested in talking about K/D's so I taught Id tell you a bit of my LONG experience playing Cod online and what iv learned in the past 3 years.

Admittingly my post was a bit off topic, I only joined this forum yesterday to post stuff about Alan Wake's storyline. Taught id come on to this part see what was being posted.

There are a load of k/d threads so alot of people must be interested in talking about K/D's so I taught Id tell you a bit of my LONG experience playing Cod online and what iv learned in the past 3 years.

Nothing is wrong with your post IMO.

Advertisement