Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your k/d ratio?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

1.58 or something like that, meh i'm happy once it's over 1

• Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

2.13, much better than my COD4 one of 1.20 or so lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Mochara627

0.8 or something like that. I don't hold much regard for my own K/D ratio since I spend most of my time playing demolition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭.SONIC.

:D:D epic me!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Mochara627 wrote: »
    0.8 or something like that. I don't hold much regard for my own K/D ratio since I spend most of my time playing demolition.

Pretty similar thing here myself. I play a lot of domination so in an average game of Ground war domination I'd get killed 2-4 times solely taking bases. I remember once getting killed 10 times in a row on Afghan by the same group of guys on the opposition just because I was attacking their base which distracted them from taking ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Quazzie wrote: »
    Pretty similar thing here myself. I play a lot of domination so in an average game of Ground war domination I'd get killed 2-4 times solely taking bases. I remember once getting killed 10 times in a row on Afghan by the same group of guys on the opposition just because I was attacking their base which distracted them from taking ours.

I play domination exclusively, and i love playing the game with guys who play like you makes the game so much better than being stuck with a bunch who don't care about holding flags down and are just there to get nukes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

1.09. Mostly play MTDM or Domination

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jet Black

It was 1.70 last month and is 1.92 going slowly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

MurfyAthea wrote: »
    :D

Whats yours?

Who cares about kdr's anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 CoZaa

About 1.90 because I mess around alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,410 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

.85..has been on the rise and still is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭dicey1664

agree who really cares,alot of people who have exceptional kd will play domination and not capture any points so annoying:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Riddickcule

0.62, and proud

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

0.25 up from 0.19 last month :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭treatyman

• Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

• Registered Users Posts: 19,081 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

1.04 now. It used to be about 1.15 I had a competition with my friend (we were both atrocious at COD 4) but then I realised i really don't care about k/d and I'd rather have fun so just started playing Domination with an AT4-HS on my back trying to get master (very hard) and it was much more satisfying

0.75 and played a lot of Glitch Games so thats my excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

1.59 - 1.60 Not too bad, not too good :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

1.04 now. was around 0.70 when i started this game as i used de run around like a maniac. sabotage didn't help then either and i was always lookin to be the bomb carrier. now i'm that wee bit more careful.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

1.1 or something like that. Been on a steep drop since i started out trying to snipe :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

.98 or something along them lines, having said that if someone calls to the door, phone rings or anything I'll leave myself there and possibly die a few times before returning to the game. KD ratio means nothing to me!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

1.07 I think on the rise again after i went experimenting on different classes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

1.16 and rising still - don't run around like a complete t1t like I used to so it helps in bringing it up, although at this stage 0.01 = roughly 170 kills so it's going slowly :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Haven't been on MW2 in near a month or so but it's around 2.17, or near enough to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

try not to look at my k/d

but I know ive killed over 50,000 and died around 37,000 times .....something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭cantgetright

1.02 Over 5000 kills. A BIT ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

1.02 Over 5000 kills. A BIT ****

anything around 1 is grand , youre said to be a "team player" not like these campers running around with 2 and 3's k/d

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thekid9

.SONIC. wrote: »

:D:D epic me!!!

Camper:D

Advertisement