Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your k/d ratio?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MrDippy

At the start I ran around getting 20 deths and 9 kills for every match and had like a .5 but I'm trying to get it over 1 now andits .98 after like a month ofplayin proberly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

Thanks for all da posts guys, this is my first "good" thread:P

Mine is actually 1.09 atm i think! Nice enough like....because my friends come over a lot and play....they are not very good:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

1.23 and steadily rising.My son loves using sniper rifles but is hopelessly sh1t with them so only just got my K/D back on track.Thats my excuse and Im sticking to it!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    3.10 k/d. 20k kills. Play s&d most of the time. Not A camper:cool:

Ya this man is serious at the game i swear i played with him today!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Mines at 1.56 now, this is my first ever COD venture, and my first ever FPS really! I'm a long time FIFA player, it consumed my online play! But MW2 has changed all that, at least until the world cup game comes out anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

I'm at 1:10 at the moment..

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭robz18

Mines around 1.93 i think

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭JeanClaude

Mine is exactly 1.00 i'm about 25 Kills ahead of deaths.... :) steadily rising along with my accuracy.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

1.02, I'm about 200 kills ahead, 9,204: 9,001. Something like that.

I became a much more defensive player to increase my ratio. I rarely finish with a negative k/d these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

I've plateaud @ 1.54 - I have found myself changing my style of play and even get obsessed (on occassion) with improving and/or preserving my K : D

I mainly play TDM, which game modes offer the best K : D ratios?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Been playing less than a month and 1.02 at the moment. Quite happy with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

JeanClaude wrote: »
    Mine is exactly 1.00 i'm about 25 Kills ahead of deaths.... :) steadily rising along with my accuracy.:p

Accuracy is highgly dependent on what weapons you are using thou. If you snipe all the time you will have high accuracy. If your run around with akimbo p90's like i sometimes do you will have **** accuracy cause you are hip-firing the whole time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

Been playing less than a month and 1.02 at the moment. Quite happy with that.

That's good going Joe. I never played any FPS games before my mate got me into COD4. I checked my K : D ratio for each game out of curiousity, improved a good bit - although I find MW2 the easiest out of the 3.

COD 4 MW - 0.75
    COD WAW - 1.02
    COD MW2 - 1.54

I played COD 4 for 9 days or so, so your stats at 1 month is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Well a couple of my mates picked it up at release date and forced me to play 4 player split screen, etc, so I had to learn fast.

Add to that, many many many years wasted playing games, though rarely FPS. I do feel like a traitor playing an FPS on the Xbox though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Enigma IE wrote: »
    I've plateaud @ 1.54 - I have found myself changing my style of play and even get obsessed (on occassion) with improving and/or preserving my K : D

I mainly play TDM, which game modes offer the best K : D ratios?

Dont worry about K/d Brian , just play the game and it will rise anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

tallus wrote: »
    I'm at 1:10 at the moment..

Is that 1 death to 10 kills? or 1.1 kills to each death?

Im up to 1.5 kills at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Elite_Etnisa

All the pros out here with kd over 2 ! I cant believe it :X
    Mine is 1.35 because you dont give a crap about your stats in gamebattles :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

All the pros out here with kd over 2 ! I cant believe it :X
    Mine is 1.35 because you dont give a crap about your stats in gamebattles :)

I can tell you myself and another guy here play in clan matches(I'm away atm though) on consolegaming.eu and I'm 2+ K/D while he is 3+ ;)

Anyway as far as I'am aware playing in clan matches is done so in private matches(definitely in our case and I presume it's the same on GB) so your stats aren't affected. So you're last remark doesn't make sense.

My last remake makes sense. I dont play open lobbys with randoms. We usually get a lobby full of our clan and then we get into open lobby where its only us but we get xp for it. Or we fight other clans just for fun istill in the open lobby to lvl up we never play on our own.

Obviously depends on what position you hav ein the clan there is always back forward capturing defending, kill whores everything :)

I can get kd over 4.5 in open lobby with randoms and keep it up its not hard but not achieveable in party with clan members with tactics.

• Advertisement

Are you on PS3, PC or 360? If on PS3, add me.

Anyway.

Perhaps I'm reading it wrong or you're phrasing it wrong. Or both. Not sure.

That's very surprising that in GameBattles you can play in regular lobbies. Most competitive league/ladder sites are played in private matches again I'll refer to the one I've used, consolegaming.eu

Personally I couldn't give a flying you know what.... in regards to earning points or stats when in a clan match. It's all about the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

im around 1.27 i think..not the best

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

anyone who is over 2.0 has to be a camping freak....sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Are you on PS3, PC or 360? If on PS3, add me.

Anyway.

Perhaps I'm reading it wrong or you're phrasing it wrong. Or both. Not sure.

That's very surprising that in GameBattles you can play in regular lobbies. Most competitive league/ladder sites are played in private matches again I'll refer to the one I've used, consolegaming.eu

Personally I couldn't give a flying you know what.... in regards to earning points or stats when in a clan match. It's all about the win.

I think he is phrasing it wrong . Never have i seen a gb match in a public lobby , i think its in the rules about alternate hosts which is impossible in a public lobby.
    To get all clan members in an open lobby against each other , surely that would be time consuming ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

:rolleyes:
    Name suits you;)

I phrased it wrong i suppose.
    Shammy made it simple thats what i meant. Yes all gamebattles are in private but we get members of our clan into a private match we get full lobby then we go into public match. We all join someone gets the host and we play against each other gaining xp.

BTW im on xbox.

True to you're name or what :pac:

If I, personally camped, my K/D would be far less than what it what it is currently. Trust me. I just do not have the patience and I'm too impulsive to just camp ;)

As long as camping goes its not truth because i experienced that alot. I tried to play very defensive and its truth it helps you easily get kill streaks but it takes some time to catch someone but if you rush you can quickly get 5 / 7 killstreak just in few seconds. But i dont know what camping is check WingsOfRedemption on youtube he doesnt camp but plays safe. His kd is over 5.

WoR in IMHO borders on camping a lot of the time. Ultra defensive is the best way of describing him. His videos bore me and I unsubscribed to him a long time ago.

I've also played with him a couple of times after randomly getting into matches with him in it. He wasn't all that, again IMO. I outscored him easily in one and the other he just outscored me. Was in TDM. He was playing in a near full party as well.

I tried his approach/style and got bored after a minute or so.

Anyway if you think I'm a camper, fine. I just find it silly how some people paint players with a K/D of over 2 as campers. TBH, my K/D isn't impressive in my eyes especially considering what it was in COD4 and such.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

gotta love drunken comments. I now only slightly stand beside my statement, freaks may be an exaggeration :P

Advertisement