Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your k/d ratio?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

callaway92 wrote: »
    jesus kid calm down. You are wrong. It IS the quickest way to judge how good a player is. You're WRONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You calm down. Its meaningless. And does 92 refer to you year of birth ? Who you calling kid there sonny Jim. Go have you mommy change your nappy. And stop camping

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭youllneverknow

my k/d is about 1.17
    ehhhhhh my lil brother plays it i swear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

You calm down. Its meaningless. And does 92 refer to you year of birth ? Who you calling kid there sonny Jim. Go have you mommy change your nappy. And stop camping

Ignore him , hes around 13 ........and I serious doubt hes a camper . No camper's k/d could be that crap :eek:

K/D means shag all on MW2 with the amount of campers , isnt that right Brian Plank ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

Ignore him , hes around 13 ........and I serious doubt hes a camper . No camper's k/d could be that crap :eek:

K/D means shag all on MW2 with the amount of campers , isnt that right Brian Plank ?

as linda martin once said, why me? your just drawing names from a hat now at this stage. :pac:

as linda martin once said, why me? your just drawing names from a hat now at this stage. :pac:

I may be wrong Brian but was it not you that confessed to being a camper on this forum a while back ?

*If it wasnt you I do apologise*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

Made a new account on level 35 at the moment and I am 2.95 on COD 4 now, My old account I was 1.25. MW2 I am 1.55. PS3 btw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭brian plank

I may be wrong Brian but was it not you that confessed to being a camper on this forum a while back ?

*If it wasnt you I do apologise*

not me anyway. i usually leave rather than have a camp off with the other team.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Made a new account on level 35 at the moment and I am 2.95 on COD 4 now, My old account I was 1.25. MW2 I am 1.55. PS3 btw

Surely since you credit me as a non gamer you should be vastly higher than me? I'm disappointed with you kiddo.

;) :P

huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,410 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I'm 18 you total and utter creep

• Advertisement

yup, March 1992

I love all of these shít talkers and yet, they refuse to play a private game 1v1 lololol

Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the special Olympics even if you win your still a retard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Stratige

Well you are just fantasic, do you know that?

you are giving what your name suggests. Everyone is entitled to your opinion but the quickest way to judge how good a player is, is their Kill/Death ratio

hmmmmm yours is .98 ;)

mine is 1.47 28,000 more kills than deaths
    I love all of these shít talkers and yet, they refuse to play a private game 1v1 lololol

1v1 is a waste of time , as one lad will have an advantage over the other . Anyway going by your logic above , anyone that has a better k/d than you is a better player

Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the special Olympics even if you win your still a retard.

Was there any need to mention the Special Olympics in a derogatory manner? :rolleyes:
    huh?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055923388

Stratige wrote: »

Thanks.
    I'm up to 3.06 now. First fanboi ever. I'm so proud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

Pffftt.

Kill/death ratios are soooo last season.....

Why are you in this thread so?:P

Stratige wrote: »

:D

The fact is anyone who starts a new a/c for COD4 should be doubling their K/D at the very least IMO. The vast majority of very good players have left so your just there to feed of scraps so to speak.

As well if you play certain game types and become a K/D whore it becomes that bit more easier.

My old(orginal) profile = 2.8 when everyone was playing COD4
    New profile = just under 5 K/D the last time I checked a few months back(I play every game type on COD4 and play the objective/win)

(Love how TiGeR KiNgS avoided my last post btw)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

MurfyAthea wrote: »
    Why are you in this thread so?:P

Because when it started it WAS last season

• Advertisement

The fact is anyone who starts a new a/c for COD4 should be doubling their K/D at the very least IMO. The vast majority of very good players have left so your just there to feed of scraps so to speak.

As well if you play certain game types and become a K/D whore it becomes that bit more easier.

New profile = just under 5 K/D the last time I checked a few months back(I play every game type on COD4 and play the objective/win)

(Love how TiGeR KiNgS avoided my last post btw)[/QUOTE
    I shall refer you back to my comment about the special Olympics.

Why do you think I was bragging, this is a K/D thread I even added my old K/D's in my original post.
    Alden you seem to hold a grudge against me which is kinda funny since this the internet and I don't give a sh!t. I know you'll respond to this since you seem to like to get the last word in, and the special Olympics comment will still hold. That is all I have to say that matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭MurfyAthea

Because when it started it WAS last season

Haha ok then fair enough:P Thanks for brightening up the thread:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

My K/d is = 0.34 I know I brag a lot.

(Love how TiGeR KiNgS avoided my last post btw)[/QUOTE
    I shall refer you back to my comment about the special Olympics.

Why do you think I was bragging, this is a K/D thread I even added my old K/D's in my original post.
    Alden you seem to hold a grudge against me which is kinda funny since this the internet and I don't give a sh!t. I know you'll respond to this since you seem to like to get the last word in, and the special Olympics comment will still hold. That is all I have to say that matter.

Of course I'll respond. Your Special Olympics was distasteful and was not needed. That is why I responded to you in the first place.

Alden? You can clearly see my username especially considering you just quoted me and just having another little pop at me.

Bragging about a K/D in a game(COD4) where the majority of decent players have left is not very impressive IMO. This is common knowledge.

What I gather from your posts is you only who care about your opinion and downplay/have a random snipe at others if you do not like it.

So with that said. Congrats.

Again NOT bragging at all. I stated my KD's on both of my PSN accounts AND stated I made a new account, knowing very well about the current player base. ALDEN your not a gamer. Reply please , for the sake of the special olympics.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

I'm 18 you total and utter creep

man my k/d was 1.42 a while back . now its 1.52 and rising . not because im a better player than i was a month or so ago just it takes time for the kd to go up . depending on how much time i put in the higher its going to get . but i havent gotten any better or worse . just a higher kd over time

Again NOT bragging at all. I stated my KD's on both of my PSN accounts AND stated I made a new account, knowing very well about the current player base. ALDEN your not a gamer. Reply please , for the sake of the special olympics.

Nothing else has to be added, distasteful is the only word that describes your earlier post.

... and the fact that you purposefully have to spell my name incorrectly to have a go at me shows you up far more than anything ;)

Alden, Your not a gamer.

Alden, Your not a gamer.

I know. I hate gaming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

I know. I hate gaming.

tiger kings+Adnan Alves take the handbags elsewere its a thread about a k/d we know both of yours are so no more needs to be said :)

Advertisement