Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

has she told you she swings that way herself occasionally and sidled up beside you while unbuttoning her blouse yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Babybuff wrote: »
    has she told you she swings that way herself occasionally and sidled up beside you while unbuttoning her blouse yet?

I don't think I'm her type, recently enough she pointed out my tiny hands in an unsatisfied way :p

I never discussed with anyone in work let alone my boss so pretty sure no one knew, boss loved arse off me anyway. (think I would have been afraid to have that change so would never consider letting her know)

[go on Jedward :)]

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

And the Russian Grannies got through too :P

they were brilliant

in Mother Russia, bread makes you

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

It was great to watch a group of 70 year olds, dancing around the place.

The albanian entry reminded me of this

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

I like it, suppose I grew up on dance music so it's a comforting and familiar sound. Like other stuff too, its just when it comes on when your least expecting it as you're walking peacefully through the park is another story.

I have been playing EDM for 20 years now and before that grew up on electro synth pop to me Dubstep sounds like the b&stard love child of the two genres and lacks the charm of either :D mind you I have to endure Justin Bieber on my phone for my youngest so Dubstep would be a welcome break!

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Aurongroove

the vocal performance at the beginning of that video is so wonderful sounding now, and the souped up pitch-bent techno bit sounds so utterly horrible.

Back in the day it sounded like the first bit was the boring intro for the good bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭john47

I have to smile, when you see this thread first and read the 2nd post the person doesnt seem to think the thread would work - well what the hell did he know - its the most popular LGBT thread by far...

A bit ironic really...

John Ryan

• Advertisement

Spent most of the day in Dublin for an interview. I hope it comes through, because I suffered enough being stuck in a car in Dublin traffic in 25 degree heat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

A group of us are heading to a friends this weekend to build hen and duck houses and runs.... that coupled with sunshine, BBQs, camping and a few ice cold bottles will hopefully result in a cracking weekend :)

A group of us are heading to a friends this weekend to build hen and duck houses and runs.... that coupled with sunshine, BBQs, camping and a few ice cold bottles will hopefully result in a cracking weekend :)
    Scorcher out there today. I'm off the beer temporarily (or at least until I get another job) but would have killed for an ice cold bottle earlier.

I just loved that movie Aurongroove and the song captured the essence of it perfectly for me. (I get that the techno bit sounds a bit crass now but it was all part of what made it what it is, well, that and Milla Jovovich ;) )

Daughter has been catching up on the last few seasons of madmen and is now obsessing with 50's everything. I came home yesterday and Glen Miller was pumping out on the system.

Best of luck Itma, still working on getting to interview stage here but a few things maybe lined up in the near future so fingers crossed.

edit: also I think I have hayfever

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭john47

And just think dreamer, loads of chicken wings for the BBQ - if you think about it no point in building the houses/runs...

Anyway, my plans ofr the weekend are to relax in the sun and do a little sketching or painting. I'll bring my mum out for a drive on Sunday. Dont know where to bring her, maybe Bray, Courtown or perhaps Duincannon...

John Ryan

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

We're not doing to well in the Eurovision :P

por Jedwards. :( They give me epilepsy though.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Nyan Cat

What surprises me is the grannies didn't win but at least it wasn't a block vote win (knows too much about the Eurovision)

urgh women. why can't it just be not so complicated.

fcuk it. beer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

Fantastic weekend, wonderful friends, great food and stunning weather = animal houses and runs and a few hangovers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I have a job interview tomorrow. Fingers crossed! I now need to frantically start ironing. Why do I always do this to myself???

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

I have a job interview tomorrow. Fingers crossed! I now need to frantically start ironing. Why do I always do this to myself???

Good luck!

best if luck B&C

Cheers guys, I think it went well. Fingers crossed!!!

Must be a day for it. I too gots a job :) well, I think I did, they're giving me a trial run next week. Didn't want to say anything earlier because everytime I do I end up emptyhanded (and didn't want to detract from you're excitment b&c, fingers crossed, hope everything goes well)

Must be a day for it. I too gots a job :) well, I think I did, they're giving me a trial run next week. Didn't want to say anything earlier because everytime I do I end up emptyhanded (and didn't want to detract from you're excitment b&c, fingers crossed, hope everything goes well)

Whoop!

In the same boat to. Had an interview with SAP last Thursday. I hope something comes of if, because a 2 hour drive to Dublin in a dark and 26 degree heat was misery. If that doesn't workout, I have another inter view with AOL :P I want that one, because they have slides in the offices.

Well good luck with all that! Yay good times for all!

And good luck to you Baby. Always wanted a slide in my work place :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭coolperson05

Best of luck to everyone! Any jobs out there for me?! :(

Advertisement