Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

It's a strange moment when your flicking through a magazine and see someone you know in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

not, i repeat NOT thats life, womans way or any other real life rag :eek:

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Hands up who remembers geocities and angelfire?
    Set up my first website on geocities, probably somewhere around 2000 :cool:

I remember the Unison settop boxes too, didn't have one myself but knew people who did.
    allydylan wrote: »
    It's a strange moment when your flicking through a magazine and see someone you know in it

Particularly when it's a friend of the family, posing in lingerie :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Feel like such a tech virgin

I remember the Unison settop boxes too, didn't have one myself but knew people who did.

i did the fantasy star ship thing in 98
    wow... they were seriously lacking in a decent GUI... the best you could say about geocities and angelfire was you could edit the text a bit
    (i hated HTML though, which didnt help)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

Aishae wrote: »
    not, i repeat NOT thats life, womans way or any other real life rag :eek:

the real life mags are the best!!!! (just kidding there all awful :P )

ah no, did that real happen to you :(

ha! you dont even have to do the posing. several years ago i had an ex contact me asking did i need money? i said 'er.... no?' he said he knows. i asked what??
    he gave me a link to a pic of a girl in lingerie in a provocative pose. ok she did bear a resemblence inthe facial area. and it was flattering he thought i had boobs like that etc. but it was a bit bloody much!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

ha! you dont even have to do the posing. several years ago i had an ex contact me asking did i need money? i said 'er.... no?' he said he knows. i asked what??
    he gave me a link to a pic of a girl in lingerie in a provocative pose. ok she did bear a resemblence inthe facial area. and it was flattering he thought i had boobs like that etc. but it was a bit bloody much!!!

My one fear in life is that some time I'll be browsing some of the more... adult sites (:D) and I'll come across a video or something of someone I know.

I think aishae is trying to hint at what she does with her free time ;)

yeah im a pole dancing, signing, lingerie selling travel writer :D

• Advertisement

I KNEW IT :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Quite the multi-talented lady Aishae. Had a bit of fun today myself. Got to fire a 9mm handgun and never knew it could be so entertaining.

Why is this show about British soldiers so addictive ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I had a very lovely first date today... just thought I'd share :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Why is this show about British soldiers so addictive ?

What show?

Quite the multi-talented lady Aishae. Had a bit of fun today myself. Got to fire a 9mm handgun and never knew it could be so entertaining.

the only thing i cant do: graham norton, pipes of pam (wonder who knows that one!)
    not that ive ever tried :rolleyes: girls gotta have some class.

ww - maybe its more entertaining than the x factor results or whatever else it is thats on.
    i still have true blood in the dvd player. i got 10 seconds past the credits before i was distracted (dog trying to steal my tea) . next goal: 15.47 seconds

I had a very lovely first date today... just thought I'd share :)

Get in there :D

@ITMA downton Abbey

****e - left my bloody hello kitty facecloth in the hospital :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

Was it bloody because of the operation? :-)

stephen_n wrote: »

Was it bloody because of the operation? :-)
    Could be could be.,,, a hardcore modern hello kitty item hehe.

F.ckin hell though. I'm feeling a bit sorry for poor ole Dana. Reduced to canvassing at my local shopping centre (dunnes) unless it's a scary lookalike! Apostle style of situation.
    Some people even stop!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

F.ckin hell though. I'm feeling a bit sorry for poor ole Dana. Reduced to canvassing at my local shopping centre (dunnes) unless it's a scary lookalike! Apostle style of situation.
    Some people even stop!

I don't feel one bit sorry for her. She doesn't seem to have a grasp of what modern politics means, or even how different the world is since she ran in 97 or whenever it was.

Some people even stop!

I don't feel one bit sorry for her. She doesn't seem to have a grasp of what modern politics means, or even how different the world is since she ran in 97 or whenever it was.
    Well no when you put it like that.
    But she seems deluded that's why I feel a bit sorry for her. And there's no way she can get to a position to do any damage thankfully.

She doesn't seem to have a grasp of what modern politics means.

This is why I also don't feel sorry for her

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

She still represents a large portion of the population of this country but not enough to galvanise a vote that will trouble the main two. I would imagine she will still get a vote though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

stephen_n wrote: »
    She still represents a large portion of the population of this country but not enough to galvanise a vote that will trouble the main two. I would imagine she will still get a vote though.

Yep she was 2% in opinion polls.

I feel sorry for her because she is seriously deluded and there must be something wrong with her! Sean Gallagher is worryingly popular at the moment :confused:

I cant stand that simpleton

im delighted - the shortbread came out well. it was a near thing. it looked likeinvasion of the body snatchers in the oven. why cant cookies keep their shape (unless that shape is round blob?) strange looking butterflies...

my goal is to fatten everyone up :cool:

my biggest cooking fan is the dog, she sits there till she gets the muffin bits that fall down. she just swiped a feckin cookie from the table. im not sure thats if its high praise or not :rolleyes:

=
    my goal is to fatten everyone up :cool:

So you can have some human for dinner?:pac:

So you can have some human for dinner?:pac:

busted. im a pole dancing, signing, travel writing, stand up comedian hannibal lector-ess :eek:

• Advertisement

busted. im a pole dancing, signing, travel writing, stand up comedian hannibal lector-ess :eek:

Glad we clarified that :p

Advertisement