Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Spell Discussion cont: Tuesday, Wednesday - more heavy snow risk

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭darkman2

Danno wrote: »
    It is a sickner alright DM2, I felt this was too much influenced by Biscay to deliver snow... then again tomorrow could be totally different on the ground - who really knows?

00z runs are the final opportunity for change. You never know but I think it's nailed now because the models are in agreement. It would take a substantial shift this soon for something good to occur for most.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

BBC forecast, update at half 12 this morning.

105951.png
    105952.png
    105953.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭Speak Now

derekon wrote: »
    Lets be honest , winter is over :D

You said the same 2 weeks ago, i guess if you say it often enough you can claim to be right eventaully. Believe it or not winter in ireland is not defined purely by Snowfall.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

If that BBC map works out, I'm in for a serious dumping of snow in Strabane tonight and early tomorrow. Who said winter is over? :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Just as I jump in the jeep there is small bits graupel knocking about in the wind !

I was not expecting it to get here so soon !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

updated BBC forecast has the model still looking roughly the same. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Snowing quite heavily in Sandyford, D18 now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭dbyrne

its snowing in walkinstown at the moment, not sticking though.... yet!!!!

excellent news! forecast looks to have at least 6-9 hours of continous fall over areas :D

typical. shannon radar down :rolleyes:

EDIT: Can someone close this thread. i got confused with this one and the new one :/

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement