Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCOMMODATION SUPERTHREAD! **Read first post before posting**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Pixiesticks

Looking for a room for the summer, and hopefully leading into next year.
    Postgrad student, double room preferably
    PM me if anyone has a spot!

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Antbert

Hello We have a pretty house with one single room available in Maynooth. It's a four person house and you would be living with 2 girls (postgrads) and one male mature student. We're all aged 23-26. The rent is 285 a month and it's a single room. There's UPC, dishwasher, parking... The list is endless. We're looking for either male or female but has to be non-smoker. Preferably mature student/postgrad or young professional and in our age range. The house is really really nice. I cannot stress it enough. The lease would be now-September. Send me your PMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭JayEnnis

Hey guys, We've some rooms available for next year. Although it's not finalised yet we will have 2-3 rooms in a 6 bedroom house. Two large rooms (One has two beds but it's not rented as a double room) and then there's one slightly smaller room.

All bills you could think of are included (heating/electricity/internet etc..) and our landlord is getting double glazing installed over the summer. I've lived here for two years along with my other housemates but two are leaving college & one is moving house.

At the moment we would prefer undergrads in 2nd/3rd/4th year but we're open to anyone as long as you seem mature enough. Ages probably around 20-24 would suit best.

House is in beaufield crescent & rent is €400 a month. Three bathrooms/3 showers, Nice kitchen and what I believe are the comfiest couches in Maynooth. Smoking is fine although none of us are smokers.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Paczini

I just have a quick question. Does anyone live in a nice 3/4 bed house close enough to the college and is moving out in May? Please let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ceol1991

Hi I was just wondering does any have a double bedroom available for next year, My girlfriend and I are a lesbian couple just said I'd let you know in advance but we're super easy going and want to live somewhere fun next year so we said we'd look now? If anyone has a double room available if you could pm me that would be great. Also even if there are a couple of people who want to get a house together we'd be up for that as we'd love to get to know new people around maynooth both guys and girls. We're both heading into second year and we're 20 . So if anyone has interest feel free to pm me :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 Professor Xavier

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a flatmate for a 2 bedroom apartment on main street, maynooth. Available to move in by this weekend!

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Hi guys and gals. Have a single room coming up in a lovely house in Maynooth. Living with three second year post grads and two professionals. 3 guys 2 girls. Very cheap rent, 250 a month. Anyone interested let me know. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Lucas14777

Hey everyone,
    Does anyone have any information on houses on Parson's street? A number for the landlord and just general informatoin about the houses? Or does anyone know any decent house around Maynooth that will be available for the coming year? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭roxyworldgirl

Lucas14777 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,
    Does anyone have any information on houses on Parson's street? A number for the landlord and just general informatoin about the houses? Or does anyone know any decent house around Maynooth that will be available for the coming year? Thanks :)

It's the female auctioneer on main street... progressive I think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 WanderlustX

Hello everyone!

I have a nice house available for the summer. If there are any postgrad students or anyone who wants to stay in Maynooth this house is available from June 1st. Really nice house and good value. 5 bedrooms, 4 double beds and 1 single. Good location, short walking distance to campus. Get back to me or PM me if interested :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Can anyone give me a general idea of costs of river/village apartments? I can't find any details online. Thanks!

peekachoo wrote: »
    Can anyone give me a general idea of costs of river/village apartments? I can't find any details online. Thanks!
    http://residence.nuim.ie/august.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Don't know how I didn't see that, thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 12 nenakenny

Hey, we have a house on Parson St. with one double room available for 360/month (90/week) for 2013/14. We're one boy and 2 girls. We're all going into second year studying science, music and social science. If anyone is interested in an audition you can apply at www.ParsonsNextTopHousemate.ie Jokinnnn send me a message if yer interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

nenakenny wrote: »
    Hey, we have a house on Parson St. with one double room available for 360/month (90/week) for 2013/14. We're one boy and 2 girls. We're all going into second year studying science, music and social science. If anyone is interested in an audition you can apply at www.ParsonsNextTopHousemate.ie Jokinnnn send me a message if yer interested :)

Is that with or without bills? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Fogman

Hi :), is the housing list out tomorrow and if so where can I get it? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭annoyingbeast

Heey, 2 (maybe 3) guys going into 2nd year looking for potential housemates and a house for next year, anyone interested? we do History and Science, were tidy enough, like abita everything, music, drinking etc. PM me for more details. looking for anyone going into first or second year, male or female :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 kirbanyo

Two single rooms available in a 5-bedroom house in Cluain Aoibhinn. 3 girls moving in next year, all in 4th year. Pay €320 deposit to be refunded at the end of the year, €400 in September to cover bills for the year (excess refunded in May) and €80/week rent. All mod-cons, 20 minutes walk to campus, 15 minutes to train station and 10 minutes to bus stop! Can move in over the summer if needs be also. Message me if you're interested, it'll be on the housing list so expecting a lot of calls!

Does anyone know if this is the final housing list or if there will be more houses available in the coming weeks?

Hey, anyone interested in a twin room in Meadowbrook Avenue? Its 280 per person per month. We are friendly and chatty students going into our final year in September who like to have craic from time to time. 2 boys one girl so far PM me if interested. The house is nice and the rooms are big enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Hey guys! :) We have 2 students (Psychology and History) going into 2nd year this year (1 male and 1 female) looking for maybe 2-3 other 1st/2nd years male or female to share a house with! We're both sound, good enough craic and easy going! Drop me a PM if you're interested in looking for a house, thinking of viewing a couple of places on Tuesday/Wednesday so as soon as possible if ye can!

Sound! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JACKsullivan

Hi,
    I am a First(Almost second) year student in NUIM I commute to college from Dublin at the moment and I hate it, My girlfriend is going into first year this September and we are looking to find a double room to rent for like €400 or less and we are having no problem finding 2 doubles for €800 and neither of us know a couple that are in the same position so, well, Thats my question is there anyone in the same problem as us and if so would you consider maybe banding together to rent a place or is there anyone who knows something that I am missing and knows where I can get a double room somewhere for €400 or less either way all help would be great thanks guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭dougiex06

Anyone looking to rent a room in Cluain Aoibhinn from June onwards? Two other final year students and one 2nd year already there. I have to move out as Ive gotten a job in a different county! Nice four bed house, €60 a week rent which is great and not too much more on top for bills as we have oil heating. UPC in the house so the internet is super fast. PM me for more details

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Double room to let. 400e plus tv/electricity bill(which is approx 40e per month at the height of Winter). Sharing with two others. Share main bathroom with 1 other tenant who is keeping their room on for the next college year. Bins/heating/tv licence is included in the price. PM me for more details if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 disappear_here

2 Double rooms to rent in Meadowbrook. One for 300 p/m the other for 320 p/m. Sharing with easygoing postgrad and mature students so would suit postgrad or professional. pm for details :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 katieom

any one have/ know of any rooms going for JUST the summer months!??

• Registered Users Posts: 4 disappear_here

Our lease is up in September so we could let a room until then if you'd be interested. It's that Meadowbrook post above you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

katieom wrote: »
    any one have/ know of any rooms going for JUST the summer months!??

I have a double room to let for the summer months. 350e per month. PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Rent is €50 per week / €200 per month.

Beaufield gardens, very comfortable house.

Spacious, comfortable single bedroom available to rent for the months of June, July & August.

House is fully furnished with washer, dryer, dishwasher, television, broadband, central heating, etc. Parking is also available.

Great location, with just a 5 minute walk from Main Street, the University and Manor Mills Shopping Centre. And only across the road from the Newtown Inn and Spar.

House is not owner occupied.

Room available is a warm single room. If preffered, rent can be paid in weekly installments.

No phone numbers or emails please! - Seren

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Lmsilvam

Hey, I've two rooms to rent in Maynooth Park from June onwards. The house is spacious and with all mod-cons (no TV though, but we have UPC). Rent for the summer will be just €100 + bills. Will be sharing with two easy-going postgrads. PM me for details.

Advertisement