Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Synode wrote: »
    Said photo. He's looking great. Is he back hitting the Gym?

https://twitter.com/rayfoleyshow/status/664757769594142720

Gotta think the three of them don't normally look as fresh at 6am when there isn't a photo shoot at work

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Gotta think the three of them don't normally look as fresh at 6am when there isn't a photo shoot at work

who is the bird?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,811 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

jezzer wrote: »
    who is the bird?

Muireann.

Muireann.

she any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭IUA14

Slow start but she's grown into the show. Really enjoyed this week's shows...is it just me or is there a looser structure and more chatting from 6.30 to 8? Listened to the whole show this morning and there was far more of them just chatting with each other throughout, the piss taking about JP's love life, Flux nightclub in Naas, Rap Battles, Jocks and Foley bemoaning JP's lack of response to a joke saying that its no wonder all the listeners are all off at Spin...Even got a

"Oh and Ray...love the show" this morning...only need 499,000 was his response.

1,000 people with be at The Naked Breakfast this year, anyone any idea if it will be The Coronas again...could be Kodaline this year maybe? Foley on The Seven O'Clock Show tonight with Mairead Farrell btw!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It won't be the Coronas they'll be touring England when it's on. My guess is also Kodaline. Although they don't have a close relationship like The Coronas do with 98fm. Could be Gavin James as well.

Interesting, they are touting it as a big surprise so not sure who it could be. I assume Kodaline since they have been on the show a bit but also Dublin band, well liked, and people would want to see and hear them live.

Does anyone know the Irish support acts for U2 that week in the 3Arena?

whats the update on JP s love life? always humerous! where is Deano gone?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

whats the update on JP s love life? always humerous! where is Deano gone?

JP is single, he and his good friend Claire broke up.

Deano is still there every morning doing the news.

Loughc wrote: »
    JP is single, he and his good friend Claire broke up.

Deano is still there every morning doing the news.

cool, deano is good fun, shame about JP, will he ever find love....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭SparklersJo

Anyone applied for or got tickets yet for the Naked Breakfast?

Anyone applied for or got tickets yet for the Naked Breakfast?

No. But aside from the ones they're giving out on the radio this week people won't get them until the Wednesday before. So this day next week.

No. But aside from the ones they're giving out on the radio this week people won't get them until the Wednesday before. So this day next week.

Oh! I didn't realise they weren't giving out most of them until next Wednesday! I just submitted a form there today - fingers crossed! :)

Oh! I didn't realise they weren't giving out most of them until next Wednesday! I just submitted a form there today - fingers crossed! :)

Plenty of time. I'll be surprised if you don't get tickets the RDS is a big venue to try and fill.

what is this naked radio?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Euphoria Intensifies

I wouldn't mind going, but I'd be going by myself because most people I know wouldn't take time off work for something like that/don't know or like the show. I wonder if it would be a bit weird to go by yourself... I go to countless gigs by myself so I've no idea why I'm a bit worried about this :p

Edit: Just applied there. Feck it, sure why not.

Really disappointed the podcast only bits have stopped again. I'm sure they're busy getting ready for the naked breakfast but the podcast only bits used to be brilliant.

I wouldn't mind going, but I'd be going by myself because most people I know wouldn't take time off work for something like that/don't know or like the show. I wonder if it would be a bit weird to go by yourself... I go to countless gigs by myself so I've no idea why I'm a bit worried about this :p

Edit: Just applied there. Feck it, sure why not.

Not to worry, if I get tickets, I'll be going by myself too - we can go alone together! :)

IUA14 wrote: »

looks good, although i was hoping deano and muireann would be naked!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

looks good, although i was hoping deano and muireann would be naked!

Unfortunately not. Just Ray and JP :P

Is Deeno off this week or are they just not talking to her?

Is Deeno off this week or are they just not talking to her?

She was in Monday but was off the last three days.

It won't be the Coronas they'll be touring England when it's on. My guess is also Kodaline. Although they don't have a close relationship like The Coronas do with 98fm. Could be Gavin James as well.

Boom called it. Gavin James is providing live music for the naked breakfast.

Just got my invite for the naked breakfast! Yay!

You have to RSVP this year so that's why the invites went out so early.

Same here, happy days!

Just got my invite for the naked breakfast! Yay!

You have to RSVP this year so that's why the invites went out so early.
    Same here, happy days!

Me too!! Be travelling up from the country for it. I hope they don't screen for non-Dubs on the door :P

Watching Ray and Mairead Farrell on The 7 O'Clock Show, he has lost some amount of weight and it shows. Really enjoy himself and Mairead on that show together...pair of them get along well and are good craic!

Muireann on it aswell...all they need is JP now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Watching Ray and Mairead Farrell on The 7 O'Clock Show, he has lost some amount of weight and it shows. Really enjoy himself and Mairead on that show together...pair of them get along well and are good craic!

Muireann on it aswell...all they need is JP now!
    Yeah he seems to have lost a bit alright. Those early mornings are a killer i'd say. Muireann really makes mairead look plain doesn't she!

• Advertisement

Ah no, Mairead all the way!

Advertisement