Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match thread - boards cup

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Results for the knockouts are finally up on the offsite.

Note that bits of the site may or may not be working over the next few weeks while I'm doing a bit of tinkering.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,181 ✭✭✭crisco10

Results for the knockouts are finally up on the offsite.

Note that bits of the site may or may not be working over the next few weeks while I'm doing a bit of tinkering.

Thanks Dave. And thanks for all of the work to keep but the Boards Cup running!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Well done all, not jealous at all!:( maybe next seeason!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

Well done Gnomes, MMII and Fookers and hard luck to the losing finalists, particularly Crisco who game desperately close to an upset in the boards cup final.

Just realised the Gnomes won all three knockout games away from home, must do my best to play them at their stadium next season to be in with a chance :p

Thanks for all the hard work Dave!

Roll on next years competition!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Yes, roll on next season's competition! No quarter will be given. No quarter will be asked. And baggsie not having to face the Gnomes and their pesky ways!

• Advertisement
Advertisement