Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets all be anxious/depressed together.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭darkhorse

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Back to work tomorrow, hopefully it will take my mind off things

Hi Snoopy 1,

Of course it will. Work will keep your mind occupied all day. You dont be worrying about anything.
    John:):cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

At my first go tournament this weekend. Somewhat wired because of it. I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night but fortunately the Zispin kicked in and I got 4 hours. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

out of curiosity, what is "go"???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

jbyrne10 wrote: »
    Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Back to work tomorrow, hopefully it will take my mind off things

Hi Snoopy 1,

Of course it will. Work will keep your mind occupied all day. You dont be worrying about anything.
    John:):cool:
    I was so stressed yesterday
    really not looking forward to next weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭noah45

Feeling okish today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

noah45 wrote: »
    Feeling okish today.
    Eurovision has cheered me up somewhat

haven't watched it in years but it has given me a few smiles tonight. Come on Jedward!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 BeautyFromPain

noah45 wrote: »
    Feeling okish today.

glad to hear :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

How are you feeling beauty from pain? :)

cloud493 wrote: »
    How are you feeling beauty from pain? :)

Think I'm ok thank you Cloud :) Been struggling a bit, slept most of day, but think I'm feeling a bit better.

How about you? x

• Advertisement

That's good :)

I'l be fine, you know. You up to much with whats left of the weekend/?

cloud493 wrote: »
    That's good :)

I'l be fine, you know. You up to much with whats left of the weekend/?

going to a beach party at 1am :)

Damn, that'll be awesome :D hope its fun./

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

going to a beach party at 1am :)
    If they're the one I'm thinking of they are great, used to go years ago. (phone a number at a set time to get directions to some obscure location sort of beach party??)

Haven't been on much this week, I've been incredibly busy as I've had my daughter all week, which was absolutely amazing. Didn't do a massive amount of stuff with her but it was great to spend some quality time with her, I brought her rock climbing for the first time yesterday and she had a ball, it was great that we both enjoyed the same thing.

Gillo wrote: »
    If they're the one I'm thinking of they are great, used to go years ago. (phone a number at a set time to get directions to some obscure location sort of beach party??)

Haven't been on much this week, I've been incredibly busy as I've had my daughter all week, which was absolutely amazing. Didn't do a massive amount of stuff with her but it was great to spend some quality time with her, I brought her rock climbing for the first time yesterday and she had a ball, it was great that we both enjoyed the same thing.

nothing so exciting lol. It's some friends' last weekend in town, so all heading to beach down the road after pub. Although probably not going to pub and just going to beach instead.

Oh I would love rock climbing! Glad you enjoyed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Sounds like a good night though. Yeah they were exciting, hectic race to god knows where though and despite what the papers said they rarely got shut down- god I wish I was young again:(

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭noah45

glad ye having nice weekend. Perfect weather for beach party and rock climbing.
    Fabulous out today but struggling to get up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

This is such bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Having a good weekend, a bit high I think, the comedown might be a bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Hoping I die in my sleep

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Hoping I die in my sleep

That's rough. What's on your mind?

Well that's a perfect example of my stupidity.

Don't worry jam,just realising what a useless lump I am,all I have been is a nuisance to anybody.

I always feel like a useless lump too. You're not one. It's just how our minds work at times.

jammstarr wrote: »
    I always feel like a useless lump too. You're not one. It's just how our minds work at times.

I really am. I've nothing to offer anybody. all I do is upset people. can't get a job, have no interests... all i'm doing is sponging off the state

You'll get a job eventually :) the economies bad, thats not your being 'useless'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

banquo wrote: »
    This is such bull****.

What's up? :( *hug*

Stupidusername, hope you're okay xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭darkhorse

I really am. I've nothing to offer anybody. all I do is upset people. can't get a job, have no interests... all i'm doing is sponging off the state

Hi,

Its me. Dont keep beating yourself up about work. Things in the country are bad now but they will pick up. And your not sponging off anyone. you are entitled to be helped just as much as any of the unfortunate people that cannot get work. So, keep your chin up, as everything will sort itself out.
    John:)

A friend of mine used to say "it's a poor country that can't afford a few like you" when I was on disability

It's swings and roundabouts, when you're working again you'll be helping out some other poor soul who can't work

• Advertisement

neemish wrote: »
    A friend of mine used to say "it's a poor country that can't afford a few like you" when I was on disability

It's swings and roundabouts, when you're working again you'll be helping out some other poor soul who can't work

Well put neemish

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement