Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets all be anxious/depressed together.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Ive been really stressed for weeks, you all know the saga with him and my shoulder.
    I hadnt slept all week. However got up today had breakfast, then went back to bed and slept again. Im still exhausted now, like i could go back to bed.
    Is this my body trying to make up for the stress and lack of sleep lately?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Ive been really stressed for weeks, you all know the saga with him and my shoulder.
    I hadnt slept all week. However got up today had breakfast, then went back to bed and slept again. Im still exhausted now, like i could go back to bed.
    Is this my body trying to make up for the stress and lack of sleep lately?

Sometimes your body just needs to catch up. Make sure you're eating well and drinking enough water and getting some exercise too! So easy to not take proper care of yourself when you have other things going on, which just makes you worse then!

I know cause it is my current situation!

See im struggling on the exercise front because my shoulder is so sore
    I would have gone for a walk today, but its gale force winds outside.
    I thought i had got over him, but this weekend just seems to have made me worse.
    Im just so tired at moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Make self feel better by baking. Delicious. And simple!
    Aue5vopCAAAwZpB.jpg

How so Joe wrote: »
    Aue5vopCAAAwZpB.jpg
    what's the recipe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

I followed this recipe. So lazy, but so delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

How so Joe wrote: »
    Aue5vopCAAAwZpB.jpg

I don't know what they are but damn they look good :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Cookies I reckon :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭ashblag

jammstarr wrote: »
    Heya, how long have you been feeling like this Ashblag?

Quite a while now. Going through a few things at the moment so trying to keep the goodside out hard though. My work and activities seem very hard for me to do right now

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭rob55

Does anybody get embarrassed next day after alcohol? today feeling anxious and thinking of what i did last night which i know wasnt bad but if i was sober i know i woulndt do the stuff as when im sober im be quite shy but when im drunk im talkative and a bit mad in a fun way!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Captain Graphite

I'm considering discussing the prospect of coming off Efexor with my GP. It's a terrifying prospect but I think I may be ready for it. A year ago the thought of being able to function without antidepressants was just a pipe dream. I never thought I'd be able for it. But now I'm starting to see that life could be manageable without needing them.

I may just be jumping the gun but right now it seems like things may actually be getting better. Feels strange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

feeling pretty bad. a friend is ignoring me and i've no idea what i'm meant to have done wrong. i'm so fed up and tired of it all. i just want an easy life. sick of having problems with everyone. tired of having the world against me

feeling pretty bad. a friend is ignoring me and i've no idea what i'm meant to have done wrong. i'm so fed up and tired of it all. i just want an easy life. sick of having problems with everyone. tired of having the world against me

I'm sorry. :( Sometimes when I read what you post I just want to hug you. This is one of those times.

I know exactly how you feel though.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Had to take a sleeping tablet the last few days havent been good. I'd love to go asleep for 2 weeks just to have some peace from my mind. Dont know what's happening to me but it's wearing me out

• Registered Users Posts: 21 nualahyland

I mean this in a gentle way, You really need help with your thoughts. They are what is crippling you in life. Your thoughts create your feelings which in turn affects your actions. Get yourself on a list to see a CBT (Cognitive behavioural therapy) to see if it will help you. Your posts area always self-depreciating which shows a thought process that is wholly negative. This is the area that needs to be worked on so you can like yourself more. I hope you can get some help.

Karsini wrote: »
    I'm sorry. :( Sometimes when I read what you post I just want to hug you. This is one of those times.

I know exactly how you feel though.

Thanks. I often feel the same about posters in here.

Not feeling much better this morning. my psych session gets me thinking about everything. was talking to her about my friend situation, and well it doesn't make sense to sit here getting down about it, I may as well confront my friend, and get it all out. at least then i'll know where I stand.
    I mean this in a gentle way, You really need help with your thoughts. They are what is crippling you in life. Your thoughts create your feelings which in turn affects your actions. Get yourself on a list to see a CBT (Cognitive behavioural therapy) to see if it will help you. Your posts area always self-depreciating which shows a thought process that is wholly negative. This is the area that needs to be worked on so you can like yourself more. I hope you can get some help.

Sorry, is this addressing me?

I saw in the depression thread in C&H, thought it was lovely

tumblr_lwiusqwBzU1qhn9q8.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Princess Of China

Cloud...

I've never seen that before but thank you!

Been watching this thread for a while but didn't know what to write. That letter has given me a lift. Think I might print it out and keep it somewhere!

Hope you're all feeling ok this evening...one day at a time remember...

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

I have mixed opinions about that man

Lovely letter though :)

• Advertisement

Feeling a bit rough today.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

hug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

I'm considering discussing the prospect of coming off Efexor with my GP. It's a terrifying prospect but I think I may be ready for it. A year ago the thought of being able to function without antidepressants was just a pipe dream. I never thought I'd be able for it. But now I'm starting to see that life could be manageable without needing them.

I may just be jumping the gun but right now it seems like things may actually be getting better. Feels strange.

Yay! That's great, so happy for you :)

:( what's up?

:( what's up?

Just one of those days, thanks for replying :o

Feel a bit better today. I find that I'm up and down a lot lately, the smallest things seem to set off a downward spiral of upset and worry.

me too Jamm. you tend to feel like a mess when you're so up and down.

me too Jamm. you tend to feel like a mess when you're so up and down.

Totally. You can be so unpredictable because of it.

Feel a bit better today. I find that I'm up and down a lot lately, the smallest things seem to set off a downward spiral of upset and worry.

Im the same. the smallest things worry me

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Had to some bad news.

Don't know how much more of this I can take.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭pejay

hi just wondering if anyone has used the drug lyrica for anxiety it was originally used for pain but has now recently been liscensed for anxiety

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement