Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets all be anxious/depressed together.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭pejay

I agree with that.

Well started my new tablet today Abilify throwing up extreme nausea sometimes you wonder if its worth all this crap.

Worried to go to bed tonight if last night was anything to go by slept for 3 hours heart racing and flip flopping kept waking and jumping in sleep, woke at 5.30am crying for no reason well had reason had no medication until this morn.

In a constant state of anxiety if thats possible god its hard:(:(:(:(:(

nesf wrote: »
    I'm on Abilify at the moment, I'm finding it very easy to tolerate. Your mileage may vary but hopefully it'll be pretty side effect free like it is for me. That and, it'sa marathon not a sprint, trialling drugs will always take a long time I'm afraid and there will, for nearly everybody, be plenty of dead ends.

HI nesf do you mind me asking if you got nausea or vomiting starting the Abilify thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

How is everyone at the moment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

cloud493 wrote: »

A bit meh tbh. How are you man?

Getting by, you know. What's up?

• Advertisement

Getting by, you know. What's up?

Just one of those days, albeit one in a long series. Just feel a bit unfixable ya know

I do, get a lot of them. Still, sun's gotta come out some time, for most people anyway.

I do, get a lot of them. Still, sun's gotta come out some time, for most people anyway.

See that's part of the reason why I'm miffed. I've gotten a lot better than what I was but nowhere near the level of reclaiming my life. Perhaps I'm just being greedy.

Nothing wrong with aiming for the stars I guess :) as long as you can get there.

Nothing wrong with aiming for the stars I guess :) as long as you can get there.

I just can't see it happening

• Advertisement

Then why not give it some time, keep your expectations reasonable for the time being?

Then why not give it some time, keep your expectations reasonable for the time being?

Might be the best thing to do actually. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 BeautyFromPain

pejay wrote: »
    Hi guys would it possible for me to join this forum not feeling great at the moment :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Hi pejay, just wanted to say welcome xx

jammstarr wrote: »
    Might be the best thing to do actually. :o

Tis what I would recommend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Either good or a bit high. Either way it's pleasant. :)

Hi pejay, just wanted to say welcome xx

Hi thanks a million

feeling ok today apart from the extreme nausea dont know whether its a vomiting bug or the Abilify.

Feel a little anxious but nothing i cannot cope with day 2 on the meds now just hate night time as toss and turn and wake all hours of the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

In a positive note, I've finally decided to bite the bullet and I've contacted a psychologist and asked for an appointment next week so I'm just waiting for them to get back to me. Hopefully I can get this anxiety s*** under control once and for all now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Is the lonliness and pain in my stomach from stress ever going to end

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Felt a bit better today in the sun. Then I saw a friend that doesn't seem to be talking to me anymore and reminded me that I missed him. At least he said hello. Then my boss started saying things about the lack of work being worrying so started me thinking what I'd do if I loose my job. A walk home in the sun helped a bit again though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

A little comment got to me a lot, earlier. got a little down from it. then we went for food, and a song came on, and I couldn't help blubbering away. in fairness it was the song my mam had played at her funeral, but still, haven't cried like that at the song in a long time. dunno wtf is wrong with me. made a show of myself in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Very high anxiety,housemate said something to me,i was half asleep,didn't get to answer him,feel intimidated by it. With that and my boyfriend being tired and asleep yesterday evening,and not having much contact with friends anymore,i feel really lonely.
    Texted a friend and my boyfriend,probably won't hear from my boyfriend for hours.feeling panicky and very low

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

G-Money wrote: »
    So I did it again, cancelled the trip at the last minute. I'm such an idiot. I'm not so bothered that I'm not going, more than I've just wasted money by booking stuff and cancelling. Luckily enough the event happens every year so I can go next year instead if I get my head together by then.

You're not an idiot - you did what you had to do to survive. The money is an absolute bitch, but YOU are more more important than money. So you have some free time at home - do something nice for yourself - put on a fav program, eat an ice cream, sleep...you deserve it.:)

I had to call In sick today because of my shoulder. Now im stuck st home with too much on my mind.
    The stress pain i have in my stomach is hurting so much. I've xanax somewhere so might take that tonight to help with the stress.
    I had a doctors appointment schedule today but they cancelled. I'm sort of glad because i felt a bit of a fraud going in saying i was stressed.

I'm feeling a bit less miffed today but I wonder for how long it'll last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

jammstarr wrote: »
    I'm feeling a bit less miffed today but I wonder for how long it'll last.

That's good that you're feeling a bit better :) don't put yourself under pressure for how your mood is though - if itgets worse again it's not your fault, just take it in your stride.

Wasn't feeling the best the last few days, but getting outside today (even thoiugh all I did was sit in the garden) has helped a bit.

*hugs* for everyone!

Thats good to hear YTH.

Back to work tomorrow, hopefully it will take my mind off things

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Feeling very low tonight. I'm just fed up of feeling this way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 BeautyFromPain

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Back to work tomorrow, hopefully it will take my mind off things

hope it goes well :) xx

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement