Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rihanna devil worshippers??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

This is probably harmless to people in the know about that stuff.
    Your average Joe Soap will not understand the all seeing eye or pyramid or the "we will win the world cup" statement.
    I can see my relavtives now sitting watching this on tv and actually thinking this is just a normal add with a dark atmosphere to be funny.
    I think its not as harmfull as the more suttle attempts but still interesting to see how far people like to put that crap in your face.I dont watch tv anymore anyhow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Hey is Chris de Burgh an illuminati pawn then?

He had a song about the 'Lady in Red' and quite a few featuring the old divil.

The trouble with Abrahamic religions is that you will always have the repression of the female she can only be a virgin or a mother.
    But when she becomes a sexually liberated woman with her own desires and power then she is a whore. Easy to claim then this is the work of Satan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Question for the people who mentioned symbolism, was wondering if you had any knowledge on why Hitler hijacked the Swastika, previously used as a symbol of good luck and fortune and all things positive. Would there be a significance to using a symbol with previous positive associations as opposed to making up a new one.

Secondly, I've read that Hitler could mesmorize a crowd, does anyone believe he used techniques like hypnotism or NLP(I know that one mightn't have been around back then but something similar) and what if any was his affiliation with the Illuminati or Freemasons.

I know I'm slightly derailing my own thread here but I'd be interested in knowing this, especially in light of what has been said recently by people here about NLP and Barack Obama's campaign.

To Uprising, thank you for your Congratulations in your post last Friday. You never know, what starts as waves might even lead to a tsunami;)
    Hope you and DeBunny haven't been killing each other over the weekend:)

On a much much lighter note, Happy Valentine's Day everyone.xxxxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Question for the people who mentioned symbolism, was wondering if you had any knowledge on why Hitler hijacked the Swastika, previously used as a symbol of good luck and fortune and all things positive. Would there be a significance to using a symbol with previous positive associations as opposed to making up a new one.

Well the symbol did bring hitler good luck and fortune, for a while!, he came a long way from sleeping on the streets and dancing like a clown in the street for money, don't know why he used that one exactly, there's plenty to choose from. No symbolism is "positive", it may be portrayed as positive and good by some people.

Secondly, I've read that Hitler could mesmorize a crowd, does anyone believe he used techniques like hypnotism or NLP(I know that one mightn't have been around back then but something similar) and what if any was his affiliation with the Illuminati or Freemasons.
    There was a story today about a jewish "messiah" in Israel, female undercover officers were brought in to infiltrate the cult, one almost fell under his spell when he held her face and got her to look ito his eye's....HERE CLICK
    I believe some people can have an empowering effect over other weaker minded people, there are secrets of the mind we don't understand, some people are mentally gifted to exploit and control others minds,.
    Publicly he denounced freemasonry, but this is the usual smoke and mirrors sh1t, without the freemason nod he would have stayed dancing on the streets for money, it was the "skull and bone's" society in america that funded the rise of hitler, HERE and HERE

I know I'm slightly derailing my own thread here but I'd be interested in knowing this, especially in light of what has been said recently by people here about NLP and Barack Obama's campaign.

To Uprising, thank you for your Congratulations in your post last Friday. You never know, what starts as waves might even lead to a tsunami;)
    Hope you and DeBunny haven't been killing each other over the weekend:)

On a much much lighter note, Happy Valentine's Day everyone.xxxxxx

Your welcome, it must be hitting on 4000 or so now?, I havent checked.
    No there was no violence between myself and debunny over the weekend, it's all love and peace here.
    Hope you had a good weekend.

Havent looked into Chris DeBurgh.He used to do satanic ceremonies mid concert but i havent experienced these.
    The lady in red song might be interesting to see if theres a video and some lyrics i could read.
    I dont know if he was with illuminati or any secret societies that may be influencing society.

The swastika question is a pretty good one,as a symbol of luck it may have been advantageous to use it,i dont know about the power of the collective conciousness and previous symbols from previous generations having effect on a new generation though.I think its possible maybe.

Hitler was amazing to watch during his speeches.You could say he used NLP or something similar but i also consider it may have been pure carisma.His gestures where on time to reinforce his words,but i think in that time they had serious economic trouble and as a savior bringing "change"(remind you of anyone hehe) he certainly did.
    I would think he was deeply involved with the thule society or some group like that.He was into the occult and i believe had financial support from the american secret societies.

Thats interesting what uprising posted about the agent that nearly went under by looking into someones eyes.
    That is possible to do when it is a cult situation.
    People are coming to him vunerable for a start.
    As for the agent she was probably hypnotized.If she has had hypnosis training in the past she is probably more so likely to succumb to hypnosis.If you search the net a bit its possible to find guides on hypnosis showing you how to time the blinking of your eyes to their heart beat and your breathing to their's to create rapport which is often way underestimated.

• Advertisement

Have to thank you people here for participating in this thread :)
    Since my last post a few things have occured to me.
    Aswell as a little update on some topics within the thread.

On Chris DeBurgh and freemasons
    http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5188 ye id say he was.

On the nlp side of things i had a thought also.
    I was thinking about pacing and leading which is generally in nlp a technique to slow the subjects speech pattern and voice tone.
    But what if you used pacing and leading while holding a finger on their pulse and first pacing the pulse with a blink steering it to you blinking first but slower and then sleep or trance state.Anyway its just a thought on hypnotic gazes ,something i definetly want to read up on.

I was trying to find pictures of hitler doing masonic handshakes but so far all i found was this one yhst-31555737347091_2090_27780714

IT looks like his thumb is pressing between the knuckle of the index and middle finger but in my opinion thats not quite enough to convince me.
    I also read that Hitler shut down many freemason lodges in every country he invaded.
    And in another place i read he was a grandson of a Rothchild and thats why he recieved money from the banking community in america.
    http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-2/adolf-hitler.htm
    So not sure what to believe about him now.

Now a little more on topic heres a post i found on the vigilant citizen about Beyonce Knowles new album or one of them, i dont follow her music.
    http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=604

Edit: here is some interesting writting from the vigilant citizen again.

I’ve read your articles and your analysis of the symbols makes sense. The part I don’t understand is WHY DO THEY DO THIS??
    This is a great question and it can only be explained by understanding the way the occult elite thinks. They firmly believe (as well as all ancient civilizations) that symbols can deeply affect the human psyche. Many occult exercises focus on meditation through symbols, which they believe leads to a higher state of consciousness. The same knowledge is applied to the masses through movies and videos but to attain another result: to dumb down and to dehumanize. Sounds terrible, but these are the times we live in.

“ There is a sense of existing in a palace of marvels manipulated by a beautiful but Satanic princes possessed of so much knowledge, power and experience as to be vastly superior to the rest of humanity. They have been everywhere. They have done everything. They run the show which mesmerizes us. We are determined to watch it. We are transfixed and desperate to see their newest production, their latest thrilling revelation, even when the thrills are solely based upon the further confirmation of our deshumanization”
    - Micheal A. Hoffman II, Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

this thread hurts my head sometimes

i actually share similar beliefs to alot of the posters here including those i have argued with, but some of the stuff is just awful and i can honestly see why its hard to separate plausible theories from the the rest of the crazy ones for those who havent researched deeply into many of the themes and events discussed in this whole forum in fact

the mind just boggles sometimes

Let's hide this "secret" handshake!
    chamberlain-hitler.jpg

Hitler's thumb seems to be pressing the knuckles??
    3355382.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=45B0EB3381F7834D5A2C0B492D95D2C9EBD1436EE903A73911D40A26B3E28636

A little thumb on knuckle here
    3244940.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=45B0EB3381F7834D512E940B7E4ADABF89EE6A05ECAB4CE2207CAAE8C4C94190

Knights Templar?
    knights.png&h=100&w=100&zc=1&q=80

460_0___30_0_0_0_0_0_knights_templar.jpg
    ???????????
    hitler_petain_hi.jpg?w=485&h=336

acodex_64.jpg

Thule society
    thulesoc.gif

swas_rune_ring.gif
    The Swastika is a powerful magical symbol still used in High Masonic Degrees today. It is the Ancient "Furthore" Rune Script for the letter "G", the most important and universal symbol in Freemasonry. It was to replace the Cross in the post christian pagan religion of the Nazi's Occult New World Order

Notwithstanding Adolf Hitler's claims on the contrary, some authors believe that it was Karl Haushofer, whom they see as Hitler's guiding brain, the one who suggested the Führer the adoption of the swastika as the Nazi symbol. This is, i. e., the opinion of Pauwels and Bergier.
    http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/P2.html

Google Earth
    google-swastika.jpg

Navy to mask barracks shaped like a swastika

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Ilovemyusername

Torakx wrote: »
    yhst-31555737347091_2090_27780714

Can anyone else see what looks like an alien in the backround? Haha .. oh and there's a video on the Micheal Jackson thread and there's a bit in it playing Jay-z's song backwards and he's saying "666 murder murder jesus" :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Chris de Burgh? Satanic ceremonies? Never! I'd have thought Chris was the least likely person to perform satanic ceremonies even though listening to his music can be hell.

His daughter Rosanna traced their family back to the Bayeux tapestry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

I think people are looking far too much into this symbolism stuff. I bet if I were to make some sort of cool looking design for a company and put it up on the net. Someone would manage to link it to some sort of satanic/demonic/illuminati symbolism.

Jay-Z, Rihanna and Beyonce are just trying to look cool imo. Image is very important in the business they are in. The jump of logic is too great for this to be a credible theory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

Hey all, hope yiz a good week end.

Only time for a short post so I'll start where I left off.
    They're are all really of the same age

Yes, I suppose 1900 to 1965 is the same age but that's beside the point.

Anger to an injustice against oneself is natural human emotion; anger to an injustice comitted against another is to be admired provided it is channeled correctly.

Yes I agree but, I don't think anger at Rihanna wearing an eye patch can be justified. I also don't see how ranting about non-existent satanic conspiracies can be seen as anger being channeled correctly. There are greater injustices in the world to be worried about.

So apathy is the way forward then?

If you had read some of my previous posts you would know that I am anything but apathetic.
    Trauma based mind-control is not a story. satanic ritual abuse is not a story. These are sad facts.

These are distractions to genuine conspiracies and atrocities
    Your faith in these guru types appears to have little difference to uprisings faith in God. I looked into Allan Watts and it appears he came into Budhhism thorugh Madame Blavatsky. co-founder of the Theosophical society

My admiration of these men can not be compared to uprisings faith in God. Which I have absolute respect for. I would hope, uprising, that you did not feel I was being disrespectful.

You obviously found what you wanted to find. Allan watts introduction to eastern philosophy began as a child when his mother was given gifts of books and artwork from the far east. Also I recommended looking into Allan Watts teachings rather than his biography. Your insistence on aligning my beliefs with Theosophy is bewildering. It demonstrates the typical CTists amazing ability to see what just is not there.
    I appreciate this is your opinion, but thats all it is, can you even show how these occult influnced productions are more succesful?

Can you clarify this question?
    The fact of the matter is that very few people actually know the real truth and we are not one of them.

lol
    This last point of yours only serves to strengthen my points and renders yours invalid. The basic jist of what I've been saying is that everything is an opinion and no one really knows anything. Perhaps I'm getting through.

D&B Where do you stand on the rihanna/ devil worship issue now? Cynical marketing ploy or satanic conspiracy?

Hi DeBunny, I'm becoming more and more convinced that they are involved in satanic practices. I believe the individual artists are most likely being used as a channel to convey such messages for some publicly unknown figure or body.

I'd rather believe it and be wrong than not believe it and be wrong. I'd find it more unnerving that political figures are involved.
    Does anyone know whether there is a question over any Irish politicians being involved in such, it seems unlikely given their disorganised nature.

Anyone care to give an analysis of Jay-Z, Rihanna and Kanye West's video for Run This Town and the lyrics?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeHyM

A question for Torakx, have you read Richard Bandler's book on trance and NLP? It comes with a CD in which he demonstrates bringing people into trance, sometimes by just eye contact. If you have could you let me know what you think?

Hi DeBunny, I'm becoming more and more convinced that they are involved in satanic practices. I believe the individual artists are most likely being used as a channel to convey such messages for some publicly unknown figure or body.

Yea they are controlled, they practically sell their souls to the devil, it's do or don't and mostly they do, if you want to bring this thread deeper and have a look for the controllers we can go there.

I'd rather believe it and be wrong than not believe it and be wrong. I'd find it more unnerving that political figures are involved.
    Does anyone know whether there is a question over any Irish politicians being involved in such, it seems unlikely given their disorganised nature.

Yea do you think our political figures wouldn't be involved?, there was a couple of threads here and I threw in a few of our own figures, bertie and ian's famous masonic handshake, michael mc dowell attending bilderberg, gerry adams secret society, bertie in freemason hall dublin, we can dig these up and expose them. (If I suddenly stop posting you'll know they got me,haha;)), Fukk them!

Anyone care to give an analysis of Jay-Z, Rihanna and Kanye West's video for Run This Town and the lyrics?

A question for Torakx, have you read Richard Bandler's book on trance and NLP? It comes with a CD in which he demonstrates bringing people into trance, sometimes by just eye contact. If you have could you let me know what you think?

Just looking at the video.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1948

Video:

Carrying the lighting torch is a reference to lucifer, the light bearer, skull mask, skull and bones.

"Who's gonna run this town tonight?.......we are!"

They're basically saying their dark masters will be contolling the world soon, pick your side, pledge your allegiance.

Video possibly supposed to be in Solomens Temple having been rebuilt and run by them.

2:35 "I'm in mason"

2:52 person on back of jacket? satanist???

3:37 next time i'm in church please no photo's

the usual symbol bolllox.

them baastards are getting more blatant, giving us their little overt message.

Long story short they are saying the satanic one world order is close, and their gonna have control. I watched it once, its what it sounds like backwards i'd be more interested in, but dark satanic undertones throughout, a battle ahead, them being the soldiers of satan BS and their gonna run this town tonight, Ohh God help them...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

if you look hard enough for things you will find them, so imagine if you are looking at something with the pre conceived notion of what it is already?

you are 100% guaranteed to justify your belief

who really gives a **** if they are devil worshippers? or satanists? or involved in secret societies?

really

do they affect your life? the only reason they can is if you let them

Hey uprising, thanks for the analysis.

I like that idea of you exposing the Irish politicians. Since you started naming some, you may aswell continue with the project! The only thing is if you're not shot you'll probably be sued....which is worse?!!:P

kryogen wrote: »
    if you look hard enough for things you will find them, so imagine if you are looking at something with the pre conceived notion of what it is already?

who really gives a **** if they are devil worshippers? or satanists? or involved in secret societies?

really

do they affect your life? the only reason they can is if you let them

I Honestly believe they effect the lives of millions of people yes.
    And people do let them because they havent been informed otherwise.
    It doesnt take alot of hard looking to find satanic and illuminati symbolism in musicians videos and lyrics all over the spectrum of the music industry.
    And mostly with big record labels.(I bet some research might bring up interesting connections with labels..Russell Trust maybe?)
    Wether illuminatti or satan exist is irrelevant,when i consider the implications of social engineering through the media.
    The satanic and freemasonry stuff seems to run hand in hand with the mind control.
    With that said i believe many religions also use mind control of another sort to try pull people to worship their God/s.I dont agree with that either but i guess its for another thread topic.
    This could be yang and we can cover ying in the next thread hehe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

This'll be my last post here (for real this time) as I've repeated every thing that needs to be said in rebuttal to all of the claims of these pop stars alleged devil worship.

I would like to think that I've brought some logic and balance to what would have other wise been, for the most part, an orgy of paranoid conspiratorial rants ( <---- see, self righteous :))

I would just say to those of you that do believe in this conspiracy that you seriously need to consider broadening your field of vision beyond the views of fellow CTists.

There seems to be a serious lack of general knowledge beyond CTs, and unwillingness to research any thing that doesn't have something to do with CTs.
    From browsing through other CT threads, I have found that when sources outside of the conspiracy realm are used, the information is cherry picked and manipulated for the desired purpose. Stop looking for what you want to find and see what is there.

If you want your theories to be taken seriously I would recommend being more scientific, judgmental and logical in your approach. Have a look at the judicial process and find out what actually constitutes evidence. Like wise with the engineering and scientific, experimental process. This is honest and sincere advise btw.

As for Jay zed and Rihanna........ nah, I'm not going to repeat my self.

Seriously though lads, stop chasing your tail.

DeBunny wrote: »
    This'll be my last post here (for real this time) as I've repeated every thing that needs to be said in rebuttal to all of the claims of these pop stars alleged devil worship.

I would like to think that I've brought some logic and balance to what would have other wise been, for the most part, an orgy of paranoid conspiratorial rants ( <---- see, self righteous :))

I would just say to those of you that do believe in this conspiracy that you seriously need to consider broadening your field of vision beyond the views of fellow CTists.

There seems to be a serious lack of general knowledge beyond CTs, and unwillingness to research any thing that doesn't have something to do with CTs.
    From browsing through other CT threads, I have found that when sources outside of the conspiracy realm are used, the information is cherry picked and manipulated for the desired purpose. Stop looking for what you want to find and see what is there.

If you want your theories to be taken seriously I would recommend being more scientific, judgmental and logical in your approach. Have a look at the judicial process and find out what actually constitutes evidence. Like wise with the engineering and scientific, experimental process. This is honest and sincere advise btw.

As for Jay zed and Rihanna........ nah, I'm not going to repeat my self.

Seriously though lads, stop chasing your tail.

It was nice having you!, seriously!, and you didn't offend me in any way, and I don't think you were disrespectful, everyone to their own.
    I have never seen anybody here changing their view, because of what I say, what you say, what anybody says for that matter, and I apologise for being sarcastic towards you at times.
    So we'll continue doing our thing and you, yours, after all you don't bring your car to a butcher to be fixed,;)
    Best of Luck and take care.
    Uprising
    Peace!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Well I gotta join you debunny in saying I'm outta this thread.

I wasn't sure before but now I know that this whole devil/satanism/lucifer thing is a throwback to some kind of god fearing days when an 'other' was needed to blame all the ills and evils of society on.

I think we hold that dark side within us, each of us to a lesser or greater degree, depending on nurture and environment etc. Sure the puritans used to say dancing was the work of the devil!

Uprising -you seem like you could be good craic, but your 'save your soul before its too late' comment really is in the realms of religious fundamentalism and I could really wash your mouth out with soap for that kind of medieval nonesense.

For what its worth, I hate the dumbing down of society-this appealing to the lowest common denominator in the xfactor, tabloids etc. The shiny happy people just delighted to be in their **** jobs earning crap wages and being taxed to the hilt but aren't they lucky to have a job! I do see the stepford wives syndrome encroaching into society more and more and it makes me want to scream.

But this epic biblical stuff of good vs.evil and manipulating the interpretation of ancient symbols to prove this phoney satan argument is just taking away from the real corruption and **** in this world.

I wont waste your time by addressing your whole post but I need to point out that you are delusional here.

Me: "Trauma based mind-control is not a story. satanic ritual abuse is not a story. These are sad facts. "
    These are distractions to genuine conspiracies and atrocities
    Can you clarify this question??
    I was asking if you have any sales figures or any other evidence which would back up your opinion that playing satanist = higher success?

This last point of yours only serves to strengthen my points and renders yours invalid. The basic jist of what I've been saying is that everything is an opinion and no one really knows anything. Perhaps I'm getting through.

You are getting through if this is what you mean: My opinion rendered my own opinion invalid and is now below your opinion but as no one really knows anything then my opinion was invalid to begin with, however everything is opinion therefore your opinion on my opinion is irellevant, all opinions are equal but some opinions are more equal than others. That it :confused:

Bye Debunny and Darlughda, thanks for your input!:)

I'm assuming we are all agreed that there is occult imagery and symbolism in these videos and photshoots etc for whatever purpose.

A cursory glance of the works of Jung and Freud will show you the power of symbols on the unconscious mind and I put forward this article from scientificamerican.com to support there hypothesis.
    The 2008 William James Prize for Contributions to the Study of Consciousness went to Nao*tsugu Tsuchiya, a young neurobiologist from the California Institute of Technology. What had he done that caught the attention of the prize committee?

In 2005 Tsuchiya invented a technique, continuous flash suppression, which renders a picture invisible, hiding it from your conscious sight. Yet some part of your brain has access to the image and influences your behavior in untold ways. The way it works is simple. Say Tsuchiya wants to camouflage a picture of an angry male face. With the help of a split computer screen, Tsuchiya projects a faint image of this snarling guy into your left eye. Your right eye sees a rapidly changing set of colored rectangles, one on top of another. If you keep both eyes open, all you see are the ever changing series of colored patches but no angry face. The constantly flickering colors attract your attention in a way that the static portrait does not. As soon as you close your right eye, the face becomes visible. But otherwise you have no inkling that the face is there, even though your left eye has been staring at it for many minutes. You simply do not see it. So what is the big deal?

Subconsciously Active
    Functional brain imaging shows that this angry face still activates a part of your brain that is concerned with fear, the amygdala. That is, at least some sector of your brain knows about the face—as it ought to because an angry male face in front of you might spell big trouble. This brain activity remains unconscious but may influence your behavior or generate a subtle feeling of unease.

Using this technique, psychologist Sheng He, with his student Yi Jiang and their colleagues at the University of Minnesota, made an intriguing discovery. They projected to one eye a photograph of a naked person on one side of the gaze and a scrambled version of the same image on the other side. They then hid both using continuous flash suppression. The paid volunteers who participated in the experiment never saw anything but flashes of color. The psychologists asked the volunteers to guess whether the naked person was in the left or the right part of the image. But they couldn’t. Their guesses were no better than chance.

He and Jiang demonstrated that the observers attended to the naked picture but not to its scrambled counterpart. Even more interesting, straight males attended to pictures of naked women but were slightly repelled by pictures of naked men. Straight women were attracted to pictures of naked men without showing a consistent repulsion for pictures of naked women. Gay men behaved much like straight women; they unconsciously paid attention to the pictures of the naked men but not to those of women. What is disconcerting about this experiment is that this all took place outside the pale of consciousness. Because the observers never actually saw the naked images, they had no idea they were attracted or repelled by them. This experiment is scary because it seems as if people’s sexual orientation could be inferred (statistically) from their unconscious attentional biases. An example of the unconscious mind at work. Freud would have loved it.

What this experiment teaches us is that the mind has many nooks and crannies; some—probably the minority—are consciously accessible, whereas most are hidden from introspection, lost in the vast catacombs of the brain. Yet they can powerfully influence your behavior, making you do things without knowing why. Continuous flash suppression—and other techniques that magicians and psychologists have invented to distract you so you do not see things while looking at them—in combination with functional brain imaging is a delicate tool to map the landscape of the visual unconscious.
    http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=how-unconscious-mechanisms

ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
    CHRISTOF KOCH is Lois and Victor Troendle Professor of Cognitive and Behavioral Biology at the California Institute of Technology.

Nice post.
    I wonder does this bring the topic into the realms of reality now or are we still living in a sci-fi world.
    Another thing that might be interesting for people to see is Derren Browns trick of the mind where he does an old russian scam on people on the street.

Its basically a distraction trick where you keep the concious part of the mind distracted giving you directions and watching your gestures and words while the unconcious mind does exactly what its suggested to do once the command is not filtered and you have enough rapport.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybmOlQRuaYM

This is a perfect example of the difference between the function of the concious mind and subconcious.People are a little like robots it seems,having the ability to independantly think and create but also the ability to take commands and be distracted easily.
    I would say that some of the skeptics here are possibly right that it might not actually be satan himself that is getting the worship,that might be as far as i can go to reach agreement on that.
    Its obvious they are worshipping a something.His name(or avatar) seems to be rainman,baphomet,satan.By worship i mean they idolize that being or fictional character.
    This has been proven i think at this stage.Someone else can try prove satan exists next hehe.
    For me its less about the satanism and more about the effects.
    If people stopped focusing on the religious aspect of it they may find it isnt so crazy once youve looked a little into the techniques used to control society.
    As Brown_Bomber said it isnt outside the realm of some of the most respected psychologists in history.
    In relation to Carl Jungs work: SYMBOL. A name, term, picture which is familiar in daily life, yet has other connotations besides its conventional and obvious meaning. Implies something vague and partially unknown or hidden, and is never precisely defined. Dream symbols carry messages from the unconscious to the rational mind.

Have you ever done something during the day for way too many hours,like a video game or something with the same theme running on your TV?
    I have noticed when i was into online games i would play for many hours straight and that night id have crazy dreams about that game.I figure its my subconscious mind processing the days activities.

So if dream symbols make your unconscious carry messages to your concious mind(rational mind),would it be reasonable to think that unconcious symbols make there way into the unconscious mind?And leading on from that put symbols into your unconscious to send back out to your rational.
    Those symbols could be adverts or in my opinion you can symbolize acts in alot of ways or as a scene the brain will remember if in the background a strong symbol/gesture or even mild insinuations is used hidden in plain sight.

If anyone has links to more scientific tests i would be interested.The only documentary i can think of to suggest right now is one i have seen a long time ago on the invention of TV and propaganda during wartimes.

From what i saw i was lead to believe the invention of television was because of experiments with hypnosis and mind control with a special box.
    Possibly CIA/MI5 but cant rememeber even the name of the documentary now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

kryogen wrote: »

That is especially true for the whole "satanic messages in music played backwards" conspiracies. If you listen to the piece without knowing what the message is you will not be able to make out what the conspiracy theorists claim the messages are. But if you are told what the message is before listening to it, you can make out the messages then.

All I could make out when I heard Stairway to Heaven backwards was the word "Satan" it was impossible to hear the supposed message until I read what the alleged backwards lyrics are.

.SONIC. wrote: »
    so just because theyre coloured and have success theyre devil worshippers!!

how dare you!!

The reason these three artists were chosen was due to the fact that they were the three artists mentioned by the rapper in the video I posted at the start of this thread.

Also, being three of my favourite artists, I was curious as to whether the rumours were true.

If you had looked through the previous posts, which I'm guessing you haven't, you would have seen that other artists such as Lady Gaga were mentioned and people such as Irish politicians. You would also have seen that you are the only person that has posted who made race an issue.

And most importantly, most African-Americans, including a friend of mine who I showed your post to would be disgusted at your use of the word "coloured". Please refrain from using racially offensive terms on my thread or better yet, altogether. If you do so again on my thread, I will report it.

• Advertisement

.SONIC. wrote: »
    so just because theyre coloured and have success theyre devil worshippers!!

how dare you!!

Will you ever go back and read, it's got as much to do with the colour of their eye's as the colour of their skin.
    It's nothing to do with race, they have blatant sh1t in their music and video's, just go back and read and don't dive head first into a puddle without first putting on your goggles.

And never, ever, make D&B so ANGRY that she types BOLD :mad::eek::P

Advertisement