Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rihanna devil worshippers??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

uprising2 wrote: »
    And never, ever, make D&B so ANGRY that she types BOLD :mad::eek::P

Did I frighten you uprising?!!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

.SONIC. wrote: »
    so just because theyre coloured and have success theyre devil worshippers!!

how dare you!!

Hey back again.

It's an obvious troll attempt. Report this tw@t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Did I frighten you uprising?!!:P
    Yea, I ran and hid, you need anger management, just call 1800 6767905343747, he did wonders for me.:mad::mad::mad:
    DeBunny wrote: »
    Hey back again.

It's an obvious troll attempt. Report this tw@t.

Hey you!, I cried for hours after that goodbye, now I'm humiliated, I'll be reporting you for playing with emotions.;)

Yea, I ran and hid, you need anger management, just call 1800 6767905343747, he did wonders for me.:mad::mad::mad:

Hey you!, I cried for hours after that goodbye, now I'm humiliated, I'll be reporting you for playing with emotions.;)

Awwwww look my two favourite soldiers of peace and love back together again! As hurt as I was with your goodbye debunny, I'd forgive you in a second for abandoning us!:) See what happened in your absence....I got angry and scared uprising.......:(:P

Hey D&B, lets stay on topic!!!!:p,

Anyway as you probably know this is the man behind jayz:
    Doug Morris: 33rd degree freemason
    225px-DougMorrisJan10.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Morris

Doug Morris
    1755 Broadway
    New York,
    NEW YORK 10019
    USA
    Phone: 00 1 (212) 333-8000

List of artists "under" doug:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Universal_Music_Group_artists

Doug_Morris_receives_719f.JPG?adImageId=9645654&imageId=7670283

RIAADougMorris.jpg

Masonic references in music
    http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/fiction/music.html

Masonic references in the hip hop and rap community
    http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/fiction/hiphop.html

doug-morris.jpg

hilton_morris.jpg

Universal+Motown+Republic+Group+Post+Grammy+MrObBxSogIgl.jpg

• Advertisement

Hey D&B, lets stay on topic!!!!:p,

Anyway as you probably know this is the man behind jayz:
    Doug Morris: 33rd degree freemason
    225px-DougMorrisJan10.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Morris

Doug Morris
    1755 Broadway
    New York,
    NEW YORK 10019
    USA

Call:

Sorry Uprising, just got a little over excited when I saw my two favourite people were on.....I'm back on Satan now.;)

Did you give me the address for a reason.....maybe I should pay him a little visit...what do you think???:p

Sorry Uprising, just got a little over excited when I saw my two favourite people were on.....I'm back on Satan now.;)

Did you give me the address for a reason.....maybe I should pay him a little visit...what do you think???:p

Well relax, now's not the time to be excited (your two favorite people...:eek::o:o:p), you don't need to visit him just give him a call, I included his number for you, you know I would but I've no credit...:P.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

How much creative control do these artists have over their music videos? I'd imagine that jay-z has a lot, being a producer and everything, but Rihanna is still pretty young and seems more of an artist than a businesswoman or a producer. (I could be completely wrong on this, feel free to tell me so).

It could be that their bosses in the label are putting these symbols in their. And then, it could be for mind control, as a kind of signature, or just as a private joke.

Also, I'm going to see Jay-Z in the summer :D

Undergod wrote: »
    How much creative control do these artists have over their music videos? I'd imagine that jay-z has a lot, being a producer and everything, but Rihanna is still pretty young and seems more of an artist than a businesswoman or a producer. (I could be completely wrong on this, feel free to tell me so).

It could be that their bosses in the label are putting these symbols in their. And then, it could be for mind control, as a kind of signature, or just as a private joke.

Also, I'm going to see Jay-Z in the summer :D

I'd like to think your right and that it is the people behind these artists but the artists must have some knowledge of what is going on....they couldn't be that stupid...all I know is that Rihanna was in alot of trouble over Russian Roulette but she neither wrote nor produced it.
    Between the two of us we'll have the 3 of them covered....you going to see Jay Z this summer, me going to see Rihanna and I went to see Beyonce last summer.....we may have wandered down a bad road here.:D

Thanks for all the info Uprising. That list of artists had almost everyone I like on it....must you ruin all my fun:p
    How convenient your out of credit....I think I might be too.Maybe we should check boards for him....you never know:pI'd love to see you and him face off boards style:D

Well I believe these "artists" are told what to do/sing, jayz maybe has a few degree's over the rest but still is a puppet for Morris and his likes, they know what they are doing, they are not that stupid, but they do it, so come the revolution I say put them all against the wall.

Yeah morris on boards could be fun, although I'd prefer to kick him in the goolies in person, more satisfaction:D.

• Advertisement

Well I believe these "artists" are told what to do/sing, jayz maybe has a few degree's over the rest but still is a puppet for Morris and his likes, they know what they are doing, they are not that stupid, but they do it, so come the revolution I say put them all against the wall.

Yeah morris on boards could be fun, although I'd prefer to kick him in the goolies in person, more satisfaction:D.

Well you have his address now so off you go.Take a picture for me of the beatdown.....I seem to have become more violent.....it's your bad infleunce:p. Where is DeBunny with their peace approach......:D

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Gaga was asked about rumours of being a illuminati puppet by CNN Asia and she freaked out :pac::pac::pac:
    While helpful for fueling media interest and the enigma of Lady Gaga, among the most fantastic things circulating out there is that she's a brain-washed puppet of the Illuminati, another is that she is a hermaphrodite. The question was asked how does feel when she reads things like the latter.
    The atmosphere changed.
    "I'm not even going to answer that," was her response after a protracted pause, while off camera her manager expressed shock at the question, demanding it not be aired (a demand she later retracted only after plenty of discussion).
    Gaga herself said the cameras should be turned off, the interview over. They weren't and it wasn't. Things were quickly, if uncomfortably, smoothed over for the sake of one more question to "end on a positive note," according to the manager.
    Composure regained, "You can ask me about scrutiny, but I'd prefer if you didn't..." Gaga said.
    advertisement.gif

Was the reaction a studied response to fuel more controversy? It didn't seem so, it was personal and had struck a nerve. Yet her response to the reworded question on scrutiny was like a switch had been flicked and she was back on message:
    http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/25/lady.gaga/index.html#cnnSTCText

Here is the link for Rihanna's new single Rudeboy. The video is just new so not much analysis done of it yet.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82VE8UtW8A

Lots of flashing imagery and symbols so its hard to get a good look at everything, probably the point of it I guess.

Anyway, the ''eye'' features in this video too, in the background a few times and not really noticeable unless you were looking for it. At 0:36 and again as part of the letter ''O'' in Love at 3:43.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the lion is all about and the crown imagery that keeps flashing up? All of these symbols appearing together in the background at 0:38. Confused:confused::confused:

Can anyone enlighten me as to what the lion is all about and the crown imagery that keeps flashing up? All of these symbols appearing together in the background at 0:38. Confused:confused::confused:

The lion is the lion of Judah, King of Kings or the Messiah.
    I have to head out for a while but I'll try find out what they are using this image for, although rudeboy and the lion of Judah are both seen a lot in Jamaica where this video is supposed to represent.
    Rasta's in Jamaica believe former king of ethiopia haile selassie was the Lion of Judah, they are very much misled/mistaken, when I'm back I'll try find what's it about, although I suspect it's another case of fraud and misrepresentation.

EDIT:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion_of_Judah

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

For those who say the occult symbols etc are merely a marketing ploy:

This is behind the scenes at a lady gaga video. At 1.47 you'll see director Jonas Akerlund and that is baphomet on hid t shirt. Akerlund was not in the video so it has nothing to do with any marketing ploy, just his state of mind.

He also directed Jay-Z's "On to the next one"
    Anaylsis here: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3073

It is clear to me that these artists either hold those beliefs or either want to give the impression that they do.

Edit: Just to add he also directed Beyonce and Lada Gaga's collobaration "telephone"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jk7px6njsw

At 2.39/40 there is a series of frames flashed not decipherable in real time. I paused it and played as slow as possilbe and there is some weird imagery. There is a baphomet on the wall. Gaga does the "A-OK" Sign
    In Satanism, when making this sign the three fingers not used to make the circle are considered symbolic of the unholy trinity — horned God, Goddess, and offspring (antichrist). Some go so far as to adopt the view that the bent three fingers are shaped as three number six’s, or 666. Thus, we have 666, the sun deity (Lucifer), the Goddess (Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of Harlots), and the beast (antichrist, 666), all in one unitary hand sign. Oh what a web of evil wicked men can weave around something seemingly so ordinary and mundane.

In the Illuminist philosophy, the OK sign becomes a sign indicating approval of the Divine King, their coming Lord of Light, whom we as Christians know as antichrist. To them it means, “He approves our undertaking.” This meaning is roughly equivalent to the words in Latin atop the all-seeing eye of Osiris on our U.S. one dollar bill—Annuit Coeptus”

- Texe Marrs, Codex Magica
    http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/12/17/a-ok-hand-sign-sign-of-the-occult-music-industry/

A bare chested man, head out of shot sprawled on a toilet in a death pose and a disturbing image of a (childish looking) grown woman clutching to a lifeless bare chested man with an oversized animal head for comfort, like a child would hold a stuffed animal. The woman looks fixated in a trance and the image has MK Ultra connotations.

Edit: Just to add he also directed Beyonce and Lada Gaga's collobaration "telephone"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jk7px6njsw

At 2.39/40 there is a series of frames flashed not decipherable in real time. I paused it and played as slow as possilbe and there is some weird imagery. There is a baphomet on the wall. Gaga does the "A-OK" Sign

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/12/17/a-ok-hand-sign-sign-of-the-occult-music-industry/

If you want to get a better look at the symbols and gestures used by Lady Gaga and Beyonce, you should look at the videos these clips were taken from i.e Lady Gaga ''Just Dance'' and ''Bad Romance'' and Beyonce ''Diva'' and ''Sweet Dreams'' predominantly, but their other videos also feature. As the above is just a remix of their videos together from previous songs so the imagery is hard to decipher.:) Thanks for all the info and links btw.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

That Rhianna video is hard to disect.
    Theres the obvious recurring theme of her asking is his d1ck big enough for her and scenes of her biting a snake.
    I am curious about the relevance of a rainbow that looks happy sinking into a black cloud with blackness dripping from the bottom.It doesnt seem to make sense when compared to what the song is supposed to be about ie her getting a big one up inside her, so it might be symbolic.Maybe of a nice thing that is soon to be tainted?

A few things im not sure about in the video.
    0:28 she puts her finger in her mouth and theres a tatoo on her finger word begins with S and looks to me like S 6 6 6 but i cant see it so well.

0:46 Baphomet hand signs"as above so below" in a dance move(and a few more later) but i wouldnt even count that its too meaningless in the scale of things.

0:52 she is having sex with a lion saying "we can get it on ye" Beastiality? also i remember from the book of revelations the harlot sat on the back of the beast,just another thought since the lion of judah is involved.it would also make sense if he was to return as the anti-christ she might be sitting on his back..or im mixing up my bible doctrine,someone can correct me.

Maybe thats the relevance of the black clouds with the rainbow too.

Nov 29, 2009 at 01:54 AM I Love the meaning behind this ;]
    At 1st I wasn't too into this song but after a while, I listened to it more feq., & understood - I see that it fits me in some ways.

I wonder is this comment from a girl or a guy.In which way does it fit them?
    The looking for a big d1ck or is it they feel like a lion king?
    What age group is permitted to listen to this music btw?
    There is a scene where she pulls out his belt to see down his trousers and asks "Are you big enough boy?"
    Not something id want to be on the tv in the background if i had children or teenagers who shouldnt be having sex or thinking about having sex.
    OF course it doesnt matter if this has no effect on people......
    But i think that is the conspiracy theory :)
    How could that possibly do anything to a mind like a sponge.......(sarcasm)

lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/rude-boy-lyrics-rihanna.html#ixzz0ftmG4KRL

Torakx wrote: »
    What age group is permitted to listen to this music btw?

Haven't seen the video yet on MTV but it will likely be shown during the day as well, with words muffled or images blurred where deemed appropriate. However given that the people who censor these videos usually have no idea what the meaning is behind some phrases, alot of stuff manages to get past the censorship. A ridiculous example being in a Chamillionaire song where the line is ''Pop pop, hope cops don't see me'' and in that, they chose to censor ''cop'' but leave in ''pop pop''.

one other thing i am hearing she based parts of the video on a new york street artist named Keith Haring.
    Check out some of his work here
    http://www.haring.com/cgi-bin/art_lrg.cgi?date=1982&genre=Painting&start=10&id=00359 ( reminds me of the pyramid of giza/power plant theory)

http://www.haring.com/cgi-bin/art_lrg.cgi?date=1982&genre=Painting&start=10&id=00392
    A man dancing in rain(Rainman?) with a halo a dog or pig and upside down cross.The anti christ is known in the media industry as rainman afaik.

heres one to show im not biased :P
    http://www.haring.com/cgi-bin/art_lrg.cgi?date=1982&genre=Painting&start=10&id=00392

a segment about the artist.
    http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/full/10.1086/526480?cookieSet=1 But wait read on lol

"But one important aspect of his youthful experience has been largely overlooked—his 1970s engagement with the Jesus Movement. This teenage encounter left a powerful impact on Haring's overall ideologies and his pictorial vocabulary, beginning with the Radiant child “tag” he left in his early days as a graffiti artist. In his brief but intense painting career, he transformed source material from this charismatic religious group's visual culture into images that were relevant to his 1980s art world. In doing so, he retooled the Jesus Movement's redemptive imagery into more pessimistic and ambiguous statements—such as his figures with holes in their stomachs—and created an expression of apocalyptic belief suited to his time."

"he retooled the Jesus Movement's redemptive imagery into more pessimistic and ambiguous statements"... maybe i dont need to be biased lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭ItisintheSTARS

Darlughda wrote: »
    Well I gotta join you debunny in saying I'm outta this thread.

I wasn't sure before but now I know that this whole devil/satanism/lucifer thing is a throwback to some kind of god fearing days when an 'other' was needed to blame all the ills and evils of society on.

I think we hold that dark side within us, each of us to a lesser or greater degree, depending on nurture and environment etc. Sure the puritans used to say dancing was the work of the devil!

Uprising -you seem like you could be good craic, but your 'save your soul before its too late' comment really is in the realms of religious fundamentalism and I could really wash your mouth out with soap for that kind of medieval nonesense.

For what its worth, I hate the dumbing down of society-this appealing to the lowest common denominator in the xfactor, tabloids etc. The shiny happy people just delighted to be in their **** jobs earning crap wages and being taxed to the hilt but aren't they lucky to have a job! I do see the stepford wives syndrome encroaching into society more and more and it makes me want to scream.

But this epic biblical stuff of good vs.evil and manipulating the interpretation of ancient symbols to prove this phoney satan argument is just taking away from the real corruption and **** in this world.

Can I ask you ,what is it then, that causes corruption ,death,etc in the world ? Do you think as you have said that there is no evil objectively,only within ourselves.
    Do you therefore think ,that we created ourselves?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Just like to say a big well done to those of you here who have done a lot of work and research in exposing these hidden illuminati agendas in our music.The unquestionable evidence that has been shown in this thread will no doubt give people a bit more knowledge about what exactly they are listening to....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Gaga was asked about rumours of being a illuminati puppet by CNN Asia and she freaked out :pac::pac::pac:

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/25/lady.gaga/index.html#cnnSTCText

genuine question here

did you and the guys who thanked that post not actually read what you posted?

seriously

kryogen wrote: »
    genuine question here

did you and the guys who thanked that post not actually read what you posted?

seriously

Yea I did, seriously, CNN mention illuminati puppet and other bits.

Back OT.

rihanna rudeboy,
    0:12 Eyes and body parts fly
    0:25 holding her tit
    0:27 6 scarlet and purple lions (scarlet and purple beast of revelations?)
    0:29 lightning bolts (lucifer sybolism)
    0:36 pentagrams, skull and eye drawn in background
    0:43 riding lion backward
    BLAH BLAH BLAH, enough of that.......
    3:43 love made from L= mason square, O= eye, V= upside down pyramid

black comet shooting cross the sky, black clouds with black dripping from them, stars of David, lion of Judah?

I dont think there is a definate structure to the video, mostly mixing up Bible prophecy and sybolism, maybe hinting at the whore of babylon seducing the Lion of Judah??

But as shown by Torakx the fella behind it has some interesting art so this fits in ok with his thing.

More sh1t different day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

so you all understand the definition of latter? and the difference between that and former?

as in she took offence to the latter, you know, the hermaphradite thing

seriously, that post was beyond reaching.....

kryogen wrote: »
    so you all understand the definition of latter? and the difference between that and former?

as in she took offence to the latter, you know, the hermaphradite thing

seriously, that post was beyond reaching.....

I can only speak for myself, but yes I know the meaning of latter, even the words "illuminati puppet" going mainstream is quite a feat, almost like it's the norm, amazing!.
    Your questions and observations don't really give or take anything to the debate, almost seem's like a silly attemped distraction.

yes we understand the difference thanks.
    Just because she does not have a strong reaction to the thing she has been advertising during her career doesnt mean she isnt advertising it.
    She may actually be expecting all those questions including the latter.
    i was thankful for the post all the same,it doesnt prove or disprove alot except she is widely associated with illuminatti,mind control,and possibly being a hermaphrodite.

Nice post Uprising.
    I didnt see the flying body parts before and had totally forgotten about the lightning bolt lucifer connection.Suposedly it was because he was the light bringer is it?

Torakx wrote: »

Nice post Uprising.
    I didnt see the flying body parts before and had totally forgotten about the lightning bolt lucifer connection.Suposedly it was because he was the light bringer is it?

Yeah lucifer translates light bearer, phosphorous also has the same meaning. Lightening bolts represent lucifer/satan.

Just like to say a big well done to those of you here who have done a lot of work and research in exposing these hidden illuminati agendas in our music.The unquestionable evidence that has been shown in this thread will no doubt give people a bit more knowledge about what exactly they are listening to....

Have to agree with this, I didn't expect so many people to respond to this especially when the responses at the start were a bit dodgy.
    Those of you who posted wishing to convey the message have done so successfully especially given the amount of people who have viewed the page.:)

Great analysis of the video Uprising. Too much imagery, flashing lights and symbols for a newbie like me to decipher on my own.:)

• Advertisement

Hey D&B you dragged this thread out haven't you :P, reminds me of Tracey Chapman's album, that one album kept her going for years, :p:p:p.

Ahh but seriously, good thread and it's fukking rampant out there, I'd say a few people are a little wiser after reading this thread, and view the world a little more suspiciously, hopefully your thread didn't cause any nervous breakdown's......:eek:

Advertisement