Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rihanna devil worshippers??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

Also have you heard the CT that's it's possible to predict the weather?

Apparently there's hundred of satellites orbiting the planet sending information to a sophisticated, world wide network of people call ''meteorologists'' who are then able to predict long term weather patterns? Crazy huh?

If I knew my PR and I was responsible for an artist who had a song called ''umbrella'' I'd be getting in touch with those guys.

well we had this in the eighties

A Precursor to the tiger????????????
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Deadly! Frikin' love christy moore.

Let's send this thread on a tangent and discuss oul Christy!

I met him in a hostel in Clare when I was a kid. He came in and sang me and about eight of my cousins to sleep one night. T'was pretty weird at the time. Didn't have a clue who the feck this weirdo in our bedroom was.
    What a legend though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

DeBunny wrote: »
    Deadly! Frikin' love christy moore.

Let's send this thread on a tangent and discuss oul Christy!

I met him in a hostel in Clare when I was a kid. He came in and sang me and about eight of my cousins to sleep one night. T'was pretty weird at the time. Didn't have a clue who the feck this weirdo in our bedroom was.
    What a legend though.

Happy to put this thread on a tangent for Christy anytime......:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

I also met him as a Kid, it was in a pub in Wexford, he had been on 'Pajo& the salty frog ' or whatever that show was called that mornin, I have ta say I were impressed when me da walked over to this 'celebrity' and he knew him:)

anyway these 'Meterologists' and their 'Predictions' are a subject for another thread Climategate *cough*;)

Anyway back kinda OT, Christy often sang about the Divilll :eek:

Kinda like the Irish Full Monty isn't it!;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

kryogen wrote: »
    some seriously odd self righteousness in the last few posts

can i ask you a question uprising?

what do you know about Muslim religion?

oh, and what God do you believe in?

Sorry Mahatma, but I can't ignore it and be seen to hide or dodge.

Answer attached

Anyone notice Christy's ballbag at 10secs:P, shocking stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

uprising2 wrote: »
    Good for you!, who buy's your art?
    Some guy called Dave bought a painting for 800E the other day not bad for a 1st year art student whos only 19 ay.....

Hope he wasn't into something sinister

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Im suprised people insist it is only a promotional stunt that makes them use satanic and illuminatti symbolism.
    Are you guys that think so saying that the mind control included in these peoples lyrics and subliminals are purely coincedental in all cases?

Or has nobody looked into any of the links posted in this thread.
    Ive been into the media and mind control angle for a while now and the evidence is undenialble that mind control seems to go hand in hand with illuminati and satanic symbolism in movies and music especially.

And im not talking about flashing white lights or ads telling you to buy the latest brand of water lol.
    i mean other influences like pedophillia,rape,murder,incest,propaganda etc

I just find it hard to accept that anyone who honestly looks a little into this topic would even think of saying its an innocent ploy to gain popularity.I would say its an extremely devious ploy to corrupt morals to create more chaos to profit and cull.

Well Uprising, I didn't notice....however when someone points these things out you have to look....rather disturbing:eek:

This thread has taken a strange turn, hasn't it? Well I guess Christy has that effect on people.

In an attempt to transition back from Christy to Satan, I have a weekend message

down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg

The 'Down with this sort of thing' referring to Satanism and the 'Careful Now' is to all the posters to have a good weekend but be careful.Wouldn't want anything happening to ye.

Now that the transition is complete, I'll say, good post Torakx, hope you get some responses from the people who posted the comments you referred to, I'd like to see ye debate more on this point.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

It also looks alot like he is wearing a certain feminine hygiene product....

Yea torakx good post, and dull and boring stop ogling:eek: that 10sec section and give Christy some privacy, yea the thread has got strange and congratulations on getting 3000+ views, your making waves here;).

DigiGal wrote: »
    It also looks alot like he is wearing a certain feminine hygiene product....

Ahh now fecksake, this is getting worse, and congrats on selling a piece for €800, I saw some fella carrying a painting into freemason hall on molesworth street the other day:eek:.

PGL%20Munster%20Logo.jpg
    http://munsterfreemason.com/index.htm
    Here's the culchie freemason logo, angel's with hooved feet?, and they claim not to be satanic, their slogan translates "Faithful and Constant"

Is this "dave"?
    GL_introduction_GM_Photo.jpg
    http://www.irish-freemasons.org/index.html

Ohh another utube vijea

The fukking prayer to satan at 5:00 is a bit much.

Where would Christys 'Enoch Powell' Dig fall in all this Subliminal/Liminal/UltraLiminal Discussion????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

[QUOTE=Torakx;64447420]
    Ive been into the media and mind control angle for a while now and the evidence is undenialble that mind control seems to go hand in hand with illuminati and satanic symbolism in movies and music especially.
    What sources have you learnt about mind control from? The reason I ask that is if they have a heavy religious bias or another agenda-definitions of mind control are subjective.
    What a group of god fearing people are susceptible to believing is also very different to another group - atheists for example.
    And im not talking about flashing white lights or ads telling you to buy the latest brand of water lol.
    i mean other influences like pedophillia,rape,murder,incest,propaganda etc
    tbh, you will find all that in the bible and in renaissance art. These are horrible aspects of life, and horror does seem to fascinate people.
    I just find it hard to accept that anyone who honestly looks a little into this topic would even think of saying its an innocent ploy to gain popularity.
    Innocent and coincidental-no. Utilising people's fascination for horror and the repressed aspect of the psyche yes. But that is not mind control.
    I would say its an extremely devious ploy to corrupt morals to create more chaos to profit and cull.
    The notion of corrupting morals is again subjective. A christian will have a strict code of what they consider morals. Another person down the street with different life experience may be the embodiment of 'corrupt morals'.

Darlughda wrote: »
    [QUOTE=Torakx;64447420]

What sources have you learnt about mind control from? The reason I ask that is if they have a heavy religious bias or another agenda-definitions of mind control are subjective.
    What a group of god fearing people are susceptible to believing is also very different to another group - atheists for example.

tbh, you will find all that in the bible and in renaissance art. These are horrible aspects of life, and horror does seem to fascinate people.

Innocent and coincidental-no. Utilising people's fascination for horror and the repressed aspect of the psyche yes. But that is not mind control.

The notion of corrupting morals is again subjective. A christian will have a strict code of what they consider morals. Another person down the street with different life experience may be the embodiment of 'corrupt morals'.

I think if you look around society in general, you will find morals, respect etc are on a steep downward spiral, while voilent crime, general disrespect for society as a whole, and totally corrupted morals are steeply rising, take a look around you won't have to venture far to find examples, television and it's normalization of abnormal situations is very much to blame.

nah dude, we're gettin OLDER:eek:

remember rojerramjet, and all the violence on TV when we were kids, but at least we had decent music;)

nah dude, we're gettin OLDER:eek:

remember rojerramjet, and all the violence on TV when we were kids, but at least we had decent music;)

Listen that Ramjet kunt is to blame for me thinking the americans were the goodguys, he fukked up my perception of how things are, it was more shocking to discover the truth over that big chin bolllix:mad::mad:

Edit: Notice the sybolism in the start of ramjet, fukking pentagrams flying around his head and chin, pentagrams in his chemtrails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

He was my absolute hero!:D

Rojer ramjet fighting for our freedom......

• Advertisement

Uprising, I watched those two videos you posted and to be honest if it wasn't for some of the paranoid rants I've heard from CTists I'd have thought they were a piss take. I mean, I have black and white checkered tiles, am I the spawn of satan? Who ever made the videos was blatantly looking to find some thing that just wasn't there. ''Ooooh the sun is in her video this means ...... eh........................eh....

If I looked around my house using the skewed logic in these vidoes, I could find evidence for any thing.
    ''Oh my god, I found some knives! I must be a murderer!''
    ''Look a chess set! I'm F*cked!''

Things like five pointed stars, architectural columns and checkered tiles reoccur every where and have nothing to do with Satan. I can't believe this needs an explanation

Jack Blacks ''devil prayer is funny because of puritanicals such as your self. The more people are shocked by it the funnier it is. It's the same reason Jack Ass is funny. They wouldn't do it if they didn't get horrified reactions. Bad publicity is good publicity. This thread is evidence of that.

The whole thing is the equivalent to believing the cast and plot of fair city are real, by using the fact you can see it on T.V as evidence.

If you believe in God then you will know that he gave us free will to do as we choose. No one can take that from us. Not even God, never a mind a bunch of Hollywood executives.
    To be honest I think your mind is being controlled by these so called ''satanists'' more than any of their impressionable target audience. You're so filled with hate and anger that your blind to the subtleties of ..... well... every thing.

If you want to find a conspiracy you will.
    The reason Rihanna uses these symbols in her videos is far more subtle than plain ol' devil worship. It's about shifting patterns in peoples tastes and fashions.

Yes, mass media are trying to control people by using sex and controversial imagery, but not because they want their souls, it's because they want their money. If they have to resort to pseudo satanism as a PR stunt then they'll do it. Again, this thread, and many like it, is evidence that it works.

Wow I just found some curry paste! I must be Hindu!

Uprising,
    You're so filled with hate and anger that your blind to the subtleties of ..... well... every thing.

It's called Indignation, and I admit I am angry at how this world I was born into is run and controlled, how we are percieved subjects to evil men, I never have and never will accept it.

It's called Indignation, and I admit I am angry at how this world I was born into is run and controlled, how we are percieved subjects to evil men, I never have and never will accept it.

Many great freedom fighters through the ages, from Panco Villa to Malcolm X to Ghandi have all said that we are only slaves if we allow ourselves to be. By filling your self with indignation and anger at those who would be our masters you give them control over you.

I was obsessed whit CTs for a while my self but I had to let it go as it was taking control of my life. When I cleared my head I found I was able to see past all the bullsh*t symbols and rituals of the Masons etc and I could see it's just people doing what people do. It's all about as significant as good film. It's a good story and it's very intriguing but it only has as much power over you as you let it.
    Have a listen to Dr Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra if you want to know the reall thruth. I would especially recommend Allan Watts.

The anger you feel at the symbols in Rihanna's videos is controlling you more than the symbols are controlling Rihanna's target audience. Free your self of it.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Many great freedom fighters through the ages, from Panco Villa to Malcolm X to Ghandi have all said that we are only slaves if we allow ourselves to be.
    They're are all really of the same age
    By filling your self with indignation and anger at those who would be our masters you give them control over you.
    Anger to an injustice against oneself is natural human emotion; anger to an injustice comitted against another is to be admired provided it is channeled correctly.
    I was obsessed whit CTs for a while my self but I had to let it go as it was taking control of my life. When I cleared my head I found I was able to see past all the bullsh*t symbols and rituals of the Masons etc and I could see it's just people doing what people do.
    So apathy is the way forward then?
    It's all about as significant as good film. It's a good story and it's very intriguing but it only has as much power over you as you let it.
    Trauma based mind-control is not a story. satanic ritual abuse is not a story. These are sad facts.

Have a listen to Dr Wayne Dyer and Deepak Chopra if you want to know the reall thruth. I would especially recommend Allan Watts.
    Your faith in these guru types appears to have little difference to uprisings faith in God. I looked into Allan Watts and it appears he came into Budhhism thorugh Madame Blavatsky. co-founder of the Theosophical society
    The anger you feel at the symbols in Rihanna's videos is controlling you more than the symbols are controlling Rihanna's target audience. Free your self of it.
    I appreciate this is your opinion, but thats all it is, can you even show how these occult influnced productions are more succesful? The fact of the matter is that very few people actually know the real truth and we are not one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

DeBunny i feel you dont give enough credit to the influence these "stars" have on the masses of teens out there looking for a model..especially if it is a nicer one than their parents for example.
    On the Rhianna poster(umbrella) that is most likely on ALOT of kids walls has a subliminal on it with the word "sex".
    Now this could tell the subconcious that the scene in this poster is related to sex.If however you visibly see it i believe the subliminal will have much less an effect.
    Coincedently a good disection of the umbrella video by lennon honor shows that scene where the water is splashing onto her is symbolic of a sexual encounter with the entity Rainman.

For me Rhianna is nothing and jay-Z even less.
    He looked like a fool to me when i first seen him on mtv years ago.I didnt understand his popularity.
    I am much more interested in the main social guidance system called hollywood.
    Check out a movie coming out soon called Kick-Ass(used to be Hit-Girl but i guess that was too close to the truth to get away with).

You asked about my sources for mind control and wether they have a religious bias.
    I myself dont believe in God as we popularly know it.When i can prove he exists il let you know ;)
    My sources are anywhere i can find more info.i live on it like food hehe.
    Lenon Honor is one resource where i ffirst started getting into the media and mind control or occult.
    Im more into the mind control part as i like to look into psychology alot also.
    I posted a few links earlier aswell to a blog site pseudomediaoccult which has some nice info on the media and occult and mind control.
    I am not biased when i look at these things.I just see it plain as day like a slap in the face.
    You should have a look into what im talking about if you dare enter the rabbit whole again.

After watching a couple of lenon honor vids i soon learned what he ment by having a second sight or something similar.I really did start seeing things on another level.
    Especially with hollywood movies.
    Now when i apply this second sight to the originally AND coincedently named Hit-Girl i see under running themes of child pedophillia and other not so nice or "morale" things.Some may believe these things are harmless and a just for profit but i cant see what profit money wise comes from ecouraging kids to touch older men and vise versa for example.
    Jay-z and all those are just groupies of the illuminatti and there societies.Rhianna is not anywhere near clever enough to culminate a story and video like umbrella so she is not to blame for sure.Its unfortunate she is mixed up with that crowd.But for every one of rhianna theres millions who follow her i would think in her percieved life path and consider that earlier role model a part of them in a way therefore it might be easier for these teens to turn out like the portrayed Rhianna.
    Like Britney and so many more they like to bring them out at the start like a princess all sweet and innocent ussually then they change to a dark sexy slut like figure and this is all part of the CONSPIRACY to steer teens via rolemodels.do people think all those famous stars just decided by themsleves to have a bright happy coloured video career to start and halfway through go nuts or depressed and then start a slutty sexual journey ussually with another male influence guiding them?
    I believe also the satanic symbols do have a sub-concious power and this might be why mind control goes hand in hand with satanists use of symbols.
    Also i did a bit of home research on NLP and it is amazing how good it works in president speeches,music videos and movies.
    Do a bit of study on Anchors,leading and pacing,covert nlp and you will notice they are used purposefully everywhere on TV.This should help to see a bit more with what the true meaning of things are when people give themselves away like obama or someone who does nlp,you will see it then :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Edit: Notice the sybolism in the start of ramjet, fukking pentagrams flying around his head and chin, pentagrams in his chemtrails.
    :eek::D

Listen these wise men would be of no interest to me, the force does not control me, I don't want to turn their negative into a positive through the eye's of these men, by doing so I would be handing control of my destiny to these mens mind's. I'm ok.

I "have" what "I" need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

De Bunny i have to say i am fascinated by your logic.You seem to think that most of us so called conspiracy theorists are full of anger and hatred.Quite the opposite, most of these guys if you speak to them are really down to earth and relaxed about things and dont seem to take life as seriously as most people.You are correct in some respects that we are shaped by our own destiny but as human beings i think we are destined to fight the evil that now consumes our world.

Torakx, nail on the head there and you obviously done a lot of research into this which is to be welcomed.Your right people under-estimate the power of sub-conscious manipulation.Iv no doubt that the promiscuous, narcotic and gang violence themes in our music over the last 10-15 years is a contributing factor in the way society has shaped our youth today.And if one wants a prime example of how these tactics work, just look at Barack Obamas brainwashing of the masses when running for president.Remember the brainwashing soundbite - come on everybody, lets hear you say it "YES WE CAN".

• Advertisement

Ok now this is just taking the biscuit, take a look at this tv commercial people it will take less than 2 minutes of your time.Also all the other corresponding vidoes of McDonalds, Snoop Dog and the mobile ph advert.Its not even funny anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bkO8rivh-s

Advertisement