Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady Gaga

Options
  • 18-08-2009 12:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

I have to say I found this article very intresting and was wondering what the regs of the forum think of it.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676
    The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so clear that analyses like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded becomes a fashionable thing.

Having an intrest in the occult I have to say it is far to easy to constantly see symbols everywhere but it certainly made me pause and think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

And here you are highlighting all her Illuminati symbolism and spreading the word. Just another proof that this conspiracy theory is just another conspiracy to keep our minds occupied so we don't see the real conspiracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Who is Lady Gaga?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I have to say I found this article very intresting and was wondering what the regs of the forum think of it.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676

Having an intrest in the occult I have to say it is far to easy to constantly see symbols everywhere but it certainly made me pause and think.

There is quite a bit of interesting stuff in that article, but more in the way that the industry presents these vapid, empty ideals and images as a positive thing, than evidence of a shadowy cabal using pop music as a form of mind control. It could equally be some very clever agent or label executive putting these subtle clues in there for his own entertainment. I also wonder why a powerful conspiracy would put clues and their secret symbols in something so widely broadcast as a music video.

When you refer to symbols, what do you mean? There is a lot of stuff linking corporate logos to the Illuminati and the Masons because of common shapes- these shapes being circles, triangles, squares, and right angles. The link you provided gave the example of the s used by the Nazi SS- I don't think you can really say anything with a lightning bolt in the logo is secretly run by fascists. The idea of having the eye on your hand is not unocmmon, so I don't think it credible to associate that with an occult meaning. On the other hand, the resembelance to the Baphomet pose, though it was slight, is interesting because it seems like an awkward pose, why would someone think that a good idea to stand?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Who is Lady Gaga?

I asked myself the same question, then I made the mistake of typing her name into Youtube :(

she's no Janis Joplyn I'll tell ya that.

but yeah the presented image of the creature does seem to support the hypothesis of the OP Website.

there are also rumors abounding on Ms Gaga's Genetic makeup

I think I heard that song playin in one o them trendy shop type places a while ago, it made more sense when I thought she was saying 'Poke Her Face':D:D:D:D

this is mainly why I listen to Classic Rock stations on the AM radio

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Marilyn Manson must be one of them aswell, he collaborated with the vacuous one. This dominance of this empty culture is a sign that the fruition of their plans is very near, just another 2 1/2 years.

• Advertisement

Could just be a sign that contemporary pop culture is vacuous.

Hell, pop culture has always had vacuous elements, anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Undergod wrote: »
    Could just be a sign that contemporary pop culture is vacuous.

Hell, pop culture has always had vacuous elements, anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves.

she could just be tapping into the cultural subconsciousness, these symbols have been around for aeons and likely find their expression because they look "cool" or aesthetically pleasing. The Manson connection is curious as he's obsessed with the occult, devil worshipping, Nietzsche etc. When you consider this in relation to the baphomet pose it makes you wonder whether if there is something going on behind that pop veneer.

she could just be tapping into the cultural subconsciousness

Yeah. Just tapping into cultural subconsciousness. Not necessarily anything to do with anyone's plans. If they do look cool and aesthetically pleasing, people will use these symbols whether or not they are connected to anyone's plans.
    The Manson connection is curious as he's obsessed with the occult, devil worshipping, Nietzsche etc.

I don't know to what extent he really is interested in the occult. I think at times he is quite a savvy, clever performer, doesn't take himself too seriously and he's not afraid to have a subtle swipe at his fans. More than anything, I think he's interested in making money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

I like Lady Gaga..and no, not because I'm brainwashed into it. She's just weird...all it is is PR. She's found a niche, the exciting, spontaneous, out there singer and she's exploiting it. While I did find some of the stuff interesting, there are some flaws in it which make me question the rest of the article. Like her logo, AFAIK it was originally for her fashion line, hence the mannequin. And the thunder bolt is a tribute to David Bowie, who she says was her inspiration.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Sealclubber

I'm more concerned that she could really be a man. Paddy Power shortened the odds to 5-1. Here's me thinking she's hot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 HybridPaul

......she is a he. He has a penis. And he showed if on stage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbmxw6befyQ

I'm still not convinced. Perhaps I'm in denial.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 HybridPaul

I'm still not convinced. Perhaps I'm in denial.

There is literally NOTHING else that could be. Be afraid. Illuminati is the least of your worries. Lady guyguys penis is goin to get you.

Holy ****, I can't wait for Dan Brown's next novel.

Yeah, I'm not convinced by that video. And the supposed blog entry is total nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭ceegee

did anyone else read the entry about umbrella by rihanna also on that site? Turns out its a dialogue with her and the devil during which she becomes possessed. He also rapes her in the video. Not entirely sure how i managed to not notice that.
    Oh and jay z predicted the recession.
    Or possibly the author is just a complete fruitloop.

ceegee wrote: »

A Jay-z song was on while I read this. And about five seconds after I stopped reading your post, he said something about recession.

COINCIDENCE?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Eh, marketing?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Shes a man tbh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

did anyone else read the entry about umbrella by rihanna also on that site? Turns out its a dialogue with her and the devil during which she becomes possessed. He also rapes her in the video. Not entirely sure how i managed to not notice that.
    Or possibly the author is just a complete fruitloop.

oh we've already had a thread on Rhianna being a puppet of the NWO,

hang on a minute I'll find it for ye

Here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055381622&highlight=rhianna&page=3
    the discussion starts about half way down the thread, the rest of the thread is fairly good readin as well.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Rihanna's new song Russian Roulette came on MTV and I thought the lyrics and imagery in the video were ****ed up so I looked into it and I found this from a music industry insider.
    Just days after its release, Rihanna's new single "Russian Roulette" has caused numerous online discussions involving the song's dark lyrics and obvious play on suicide.

Written by Ne-Yo, the track has many wondering the direction of Rihanna's upcoming album Rated R, including singer/songwriter Tiffany Evans, who feels "Russian Roulette" could possibly lead many Rihanna fans to commit suicide.

Evans (best known for her single "Promise Ring" ft. Ciara and her stint on Star Search) took to her Twitter page on Wednesday morning to discuss the topic. She tweeted:

"Russian Roulette= Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!
    You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep,but not murder deep.

Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.

Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.
    Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble."

According to TheProphet Blog.net, Evan’s tweets are centered around the “rumored corruption and brainwashing that goes on behind the scenes of the entertainment industry, often referred to as a group called the Illuminati“.
    "If you’ve never heard of the Illuminati before, it’s basically a group or organization of powerful people in the industry that brainwash audiences with hidden messages in songs, music video’s, political campaigns etc. Stars such as Kanye West, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, and Matthew Knowles have all been accused of being involved, as have various politicians and actors."
    http://www.examiner.com/x-964-LA-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m10d23-SingerSongwriter-Tiffany-Evans-blasts-Rihannas-Russian-Roulette

Check out her official homepage
    http://www.rihannanow.com/index.htm

Notice the mannequins (submission) in barbed wire (oppression), also called the devils rope.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

"Russian Roulette= Suicidal Rate gon sky rocket!
    You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep,but not murder deep.

Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprise. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent.

Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.
    Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble."

How did she get all that on twitter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

The latest so called artists like Lady Gaga, Rihanna and beyonce no doubt inject a lot of Satanism into their music.Its blatantly obvious and its what your kids are listening to.And what we do know is how much the music industry is now manipulated by the corporate global elite.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

The latest so called artists like Lady Gaga, Rihanna and beyonce no doubt inject a lot of Satanism into their music.Its blatantly obvious and its what your kids are listening to.And what we do know is how much the music industry is now manipulated by the corporate global elite.

Funnily, my parents were convinced that my generation's music was somehow deviant.

Their parents, by-and-large, were convinced that their generation's music was somehow deviant.

Plus ca change....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Wasnt Elvis the devil when he went global also?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

bonkey wrote: »
    Funnily, my parents were convinced that my generation's music was somehow deviant.

Their parents, by-and-large, were convinced that their generation's music was somehow deviant.

Plus ca change....

Very true, maybe the music industry has been incrimentally taking steps in this direction for the last few decades.I just cant believe how blatantly their promoting satanism nowadays, even the latest big brother theme is all about hell and evil tasks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Because its what the kids are into these days, they are just cashing in on the latest fad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

There is no doubt that satanism and secret societies have hi-jacked the media.
    I see alot of symbolism and mind control in alot of artists in the music industry and film makers.
    Lady Gaga is pretty corrupt looking to me.
    Constant bombardmant of duality themes, blood sacrifice themes ,satanic references etc
    What i used to wonder was are the media using these symbols to be popular or are they doing it for another reason?

I have seen so many examples of mind control on the TV(invented for mind control experiments at first) i would have to be crazy literally to think there is no motive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

I kinda thought something like this too. Seemed suspicious how lady gaga just sprang from nowhere one day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

theg81der wrote: »
    I kinda thought something like this too. Seemed suspicious how lady gaga just sprang from nowhere one day.

she really really didn't.

Advertisement