Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rihanna devil worshippers??

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

NO i asked why dont they say something concrete,not suggesting evil forces are at play.

People interpritations of evil are different,gimme names of these people who are manipulating these artists.

alot of artists say the sell there soul when there force to make music that will sell to a mass market and not what they want to convey.

Its a turn of phrase.

These videos are laughable to be honest,they tell us nothing,absolutely nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Jimmy the Wheel

seannash wrote: »

Not just the video, but Dylan named one of his albums 'Highway 61 Revisited', in reference to the place where Robert Johnson, the bluesman, sold his soul to the devil. So I'm starting to believe there might actually be something in it.

The weight of evidence is too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

NO i asked why dont they say something concrete,not suggesting evil forces are at play.

People interpritations of evil are different,gimme names of these people who are manipulating these artists.

alot of artists say the sell there soul when there force to make music that will sell to a mass market and not what they want to convey.

Its a turn of phrase.

Then why all the symbolism.Im not saying they're devil worshipers or anything like that ,my question is ,why through the eighties and nineties and now do we see the same kind of symbolism throughout the movie and music industry ,why ,what for?

Why all the pyramids ,all seeing eye etc..It's a feckin mystery but it's still there subtle ,and in your face ,so tell me ,What's it all about if it's laughable.It's obviously planted there on purpose ,so what/who is it?

And it's going on for years ,Album covers ,Music videos ,Movies.Someone is putting it there ,it's not fashion or merchandising so what is it?

Then why all the symbolism.Im not saying they're devil worshipers or anything like that ,my question is ,why through the eighties and nineties and now do we see the same kind of symbolism throughout the movie and music industry ,why ,what for?

Why all the pyramids ,all seeing eye etc..It's a feckin mystery but it's still there subtle ,and in your face ,so tell me ,What's it all about if it's laughable.It's obviously planted there on purpose ,so what/who is it?

And it's going on for years ,Album covers ,Music videos ,Movies.Someone is putting it there ,it's not fashion or merchandising so what is it?
    For the same reason there are crosses on every rapper.Its image
    do you really think the same rappers who talk about money,drugs and women are in church every weekend without fail,that they are practicing christians

People want to appear edgy,like there ahead of the curve.these controversial symbols add fuel to the internet fire.

Not everything has to have a serious meaning behind it.

As for the dylan thing,wow an artist gave an abstract reference for an album title,never heard of that been done before.

Why oh why hasnt anybody named names,told us exactly about how there sold were sold,tells us exactly what they mean.

Who pulling the strings.
    If its so obvious then why isnt there people pointing fingers to individuals,instead we have people talking about sides.

To be honest bringing the existance of god into a debate shows how much lack of cop on these spokespeople have already imo

It's one helluva conspiracy that can continue for so long without any real evidence, expect for peoples interpretations of abstract symbolism or the joining of imaginary dots to other, real conspiracies.

The illuminati conspiracy is a crock of shit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

I didn't get the reference to the 'Illuminati' as devil worshippers.

I'm not fully awake yet. I need a coffee or something.

Just a word on the Illuminati, and waking up, while I'm at it, and since I noticed an earlier reference to Lucifer...

In most gnostic cosmologies there are more than one God. The divine God is Pleroma, who is composed entirely of light.

The creator of our material cosmos is one of his lackeys or archons, the Demiurge, who is a jealous type and who believes he is the only God, and who's soul purpose is to keep us trapped in the sorrow of materialism and to prevent us from returning to the light.

So Pleroma sent one of his angels, Lucifer, the light-bringer, to help us acheive Gnosis, or waking up, and bring us away from materialism.

Some of those who acheive gnosis, or enlightenment if you prefer the Buddhist term, moksha in Hinduism etc, termed themselves Illuminati.

So, the Demiurge, in trying to keep us trapped here in the material cosmos, turns us against Lucifer, and some of his agents co-opt the Illuminati name.

So my question is, are we dealing here with the good Illuminati or the bad Illuminati?

Are they promoting sexual liberation? Which would be the good Illuminati at work.

Or are they trying to trap us in material desire for the flesh? Which would be the bad Illuminati.

Interesting input but again i will trot out the old saying that it depends on what your beliefs are. If you are into Theosophy then you will see the coming of Lucifer as a positive thing whereas if you are a Christian you will see it a s a very negative thing. Some believe that Maitreya will come to earth and will signify the second coming of Christ, others believe that Maitreya will be the Antichrist. To be honest I don't know enough about it to give a thorough answer on this. But if anyone has any links to interesting articles on this, please post them.

Its a turn of phrase.

eh you said
    why havent washed up 80's stars talked about this

and the lads provided evidence of stars talking about this. Whether the views given are true or false is irrelevant in this situation.They do prove that some celebrities do believe in this stuff.

Alot of hiphop artists believe in Nuwaubianism. The teachings of which have alot of overlapping with the teachings of the likes of David Icke

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubianism#Nuwaubian_influence_on_musical_culture

joebucks wrote: »

eh you said

and the lads provided evidence of stars talking about this. Whether the views given are true or false is irrelevant in this situation.They do prove that some celebrities do believe in this stuff.

Alot of hiphop artists believe in Nuwaubianism. The teachings of which have alot of overlapping with the teachings of the likes of David Icke

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubianism#Nuwaubian_influence_on_musical_culture

Yeah they provided alot of people making vague accusations,the first of which is a fella that believes being a homosexual is created by the illuminati.Thats an absolute insult to anyones intelligence if you expect any other claims made by this person to be taken as some sort of evidence.

So yeah again,nothing concrete

Interesting input but again i will trot out the old saying that it depends on what your beliefs are.

...and if you believe in the Illuminati Conspiracy, you'll find meaning where there is none, and attribute the placing of symbolism in the media to some mysterious grand cabal, in accordance with your beliefs.

That was kind of the point of my post.

Believing is seeing.

I never understand why, if the conspiracy theorists believe that the Illuminati
    are using occult powers to rule the world, why don't they themselves learn those same magick powers and bring the world back to the light, bearing in mind, with reference to my earlier post, that one of the ways the Demiurge keeps us mired in materialism, is to trap us in various belief systems.

And I'm only being slightly tongue-in-cheek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Uprising i love how you can manage to arrange bull**** like a professionally printed article in your posts.

why has no famous artist come out and said it in plain english,why hasnt any artist made a statement that concretely says whats going on.
    Instead were left with symbolism and reading between the lines.
    Micheal jacksons speech about Tommy motolla is suppose to be evidence but he doesnt say it,he merely implies it

Maybe a famous musician has come out and said it,if so could someone link me to it(seriously)
    I hate this "look deeper" "connect the dots" bull****

If they are trying to hide it why do they 'display" these symbols and if there not trying to be secretive why isnt it common knowlege?

And im not saying this in jest but has anyone asked Jim Corr about his take on this matter?

thats what i answered jimmy

uprising2 wrote: »
    thats what i answered jimmy
    Yep and if you read my whole post i asked why hasnt anyone come out and concretely named and shamed and to be linked to it.instead i got linked to alot of speculation:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yeah they provided alot of people making vague accusations,the first of which is a fella that believes being a homosexual is created by the illuminati.Thats an absolute insult to anyones intelligence if you expect any other claims made by this person to be taken as some sort of evidence.

So yeah again,nothing concrete

Well again my point is that the videos were posted not as evidence of a conspiracy but evidence of celebrities talking about illluminati.
    ...and if you believe in the Illuminati Conspiracy, you'll find meaning where there is none, and attribute the placing of symbolism in the media to some mysterious grand cabal, in accordance with your beliefs.

That was kind of the point of my post.

Believing is seeing.

I do not disagree. However certain symbols do carry certain meanings and these symbols do reoccur in numerous videos/artwork. Whether these symbols were put in as an in-joke, to signify spiritual beliefs or membership of a secret society I do not know. i would be interested to find out why so many artists have the 'All-seeing eye' in their videos.
    I never understand why, if the conspiracy theorists believe that the Illuminati
    are using occult powers to rule the world, why don't they themselves learn those same magick powers and bring the world back to the light?

And I'm only being slightly tongue-in-cheek.

Some people do believe that chanting, meditation, prayer and affirmations have such powers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Jimmy whatever Guru your into or mysticism isn't for me, I don't want to learn their magick, I don't need their magick.

uprising2 wrote: »
    Jimmy whatever Guru your into or mysticism isn't for me, I don't want to learn their magick, I don't need their magick.

Good for you.

But, if you're going to rail against imaginary monsters, at the very least, know your enemy (and your symbols).

(I don't necessarily buy into gnostic cosmology, btw, but in a thread about devil-worshipping popstars, I thought why not?)

I've come up with a new theory for the appearance of the Eye in the Triangle mystery...

Many Thelemites, Thelema being a philosophy/religion based on Aleister Crowley's 'Book of the Law', believe the Aeon of Horus is upon us, to supersede the Aeon of Osiris, the patriarchal, destructive aeon of the last 2500 years or so.

The Aeon of Horus will, according to the belief, see humanity become more attuned to individual liberty, rather like the Freeman concept.

Perhaps some of these popstars and people inserting these images are Thelemites, or some other type of Hermetics, which would infer upon the symbols a meaning diametrically opposite to that of the Illuminati imposing their will upon mankind.

Not that I believe in the Illuminati, but is anybody really scared of them, given the current events in Arab countries?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I've come up with a new theory for the appearance of the Eye in the Triangle mystery...

Many Thelemites, Thelema being a philosophy/religion based on Aleister Crowley's 'Book of the Law', believe the Aeon of Horus is upon us, to supersede the Aeon of Osiris, the patriarchal, destructive aeon of the last 2500 years or so.

The Aeon of Horus will, according to the belief, see humanity become more attuned to individual liberty, rather like the Freeman concept.

Perhaps some of these popstars and people inserting these images are Thelemites, or some other type of Hermetics, which would infer upon the symbols a meaning diametrically opposite to that of the Illuminati imposing their will upon mankind.

Not that I believe in the Illuminati, but is anybody really scared of them, given the current events in Arab countries?

Interesting. Just spotted that the word for the magick formula of the age of Osiris, is IAO!!!! Thats also the acronym for Information Awareness Office, a project essentially designed to keep tabs on and control every citizen in the states! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Awareness_Office

Very odd coincidence.

Now that could be said to be an Illuminati plot to enslave mankind or whatever, but as I've said before their age is drawing to a close, the awakening of a global consciousness as symbolized by the uprisings of the arab world, the correlations between the aeons and similar world transitions posited by the mayans and ancient indian tribes points to a pattern, many of the esoteric belief systems seperated by geography are pointing towards the same thing, the beginning of a new phase, the illuminati/global elites are just puppets of the operations of a cosmic system.

Interesting. Just spotted that the word for the magick formula of the age of Osiris, is IAO!!!! Thats also the acronym for Information Awareness Office, a project essentially designed to keep tabs on and control every citizen in the states! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_Awareness_Office

Very odd coincidence.
    :)
    Now that could be said to be an Illuminati plot to enslave mankind or whatever, but as I've said before their age is drawing to a close, the awakening of a global consciousness as symbolized by the uprisings of the arab world, the correlations between the aeons and similar world transitions posited by the mayans and ancient indian tribes points to a pattern, many of the esoteric belief systems seperated by geography are pointing towards the same thing, the beginning of a new phase, the illuminati/global elites are just puppets of the operations of a cosmic system.

Not forgetting the symbolism of the Age of Pisces, the fish at the mercy of the ebb and flow of the tides, being superseded by the Age of Aquarius, the individual water carrier, a la Carl Jung.

May you live in interesting times.

Another theory....

The symbols could be representative of the Anti-Illuminati Ninjas, that this guy talks about towards the end of this video. (threadworthy?)

Their literature appears to have Freemasonry symbols, so perhaps Jay-Z and Rhianna are part of this ninja grouping.

Does anyone know any more about this 6 million strong group, and how does one gain membership? (more here)

Apologies if my theories are starting to look a little far-fetched.

Another theory....

The symbols could be representative of the Anti-Illuminati Ninjas, that this guy talks about towards the end of this video. (threadworthy?)

Their literature appears to have Freemasonry symbols.

Does anyone know any more about this 6 million strong group, and how does one gain membership?

Apologies if my theories are starting to look a little far-fetched.

That fella's an idiot ,he claims to be in close contact with the elite and makes these weird predictions of what's going to happen in the world and nothing ever happens,his grand father was an "elite" himself and he claims the Rockerfeller family had him killed because he was going to fund Nickoli Tesla's free energy research ,Remember at the time John D Rockefeller was the owner of the biggest oil company on earth and "free energy" would have killed him and his business at a time when oil and coal were the one and only source of energy

That fella's an idiot ,he claims to be in close contact with the elite

Here's a pic of him with David Rockefeller.

Are you suggesting his claim of a secret society, who are using freemasonry symbols, might be a little wacky?

Here's a pic of him with David Rockefeller.

Are you suggesting his claim of a secret society, who are using freemasonry symbols, might be a little wacky?

I don't really know how to call it ,he has the credentials and the connections but his weird claims of "what's going to happen" never come true and this has been the case for the last few years.He's either deluded or being fed bullshit by his connections and if that's the case why can't he wake up to that fact.It doesn't take a genius to see he's been made to look pathetic and ill informed..

BTW I don't buy the HAARP bull

• Advertisement

http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/editorial/archive/2011/02/21/22589459.aspx
    Wise Intelligent from the legendary Poor Righteous Teachers breaks down the lyrics to his new song "Illuminati" and defends Jay-Z and Kanye West from allegations that they are members of the shadowy secret society. Song and editorial are below.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

BTW I don't buy the HAARP bull

Short memory? It's true.

5P_71_S.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Im sorry, that song is pretty hard to listen to and i skipped it so i could hear him talking about Jay Z and Kanye and explaining it and all that but there doesnt seem to be anything like that on the clip, the link doesnt work for me so can someone transcribe what he says or something??

kryogen wrote: »
    Im sorry, that song is pretty hard to listen to and i skipped it so i could hear him talking about Jay Z and Kanye and explaining it and all that but there doesnt seem to be anything like that on the clip, the link doesnt work for me so can someone transcribe what he says or something??

http://www.thesource.com/forum/thread/47788/page0/?thesource-prod=qp76mo0ki7quvvsat2n9sor9n7

Advertisement