Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rihanna devil worshippers??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

I put Freemason and NWO symbolismim in my art all the time so do many other artists I know
    I'm not in the illuminati or the freemasons but If it sure does piss people off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭DeBunny

uprising2 wrote: »
    Well best of luck, glad your enjoying it, just turn my ignorance into something positive.

In December 1953, Hubbard incorporated three churches – a "Church of American Science", a "Church of Scientology" and a "Church of Spiritual Engineering"

Scientology teaches that people are immortal spiritual beings who have forgotten their true nature.

Is this what your into?

I presume this is an attempt at humor/ more sarcasm?

DigiGal wrote: »
    I put Freemason and NWO symbolismim in my art all the time so do many other artists I know
    I'm not in the illuminati or the freemasons but If it sure does piss people off!

Which is exactly why Rihanna, etc use it. Not for artistic purposes but to generate revenue. ''Bad publicity is good publicity''

Any way these symbols don't belong to the Freemasons. Just because I use the alphabet doesn't mean it belongs to me.
    Geometric shapes have been produced by nature long before people where around to use them as marketing tools or artistic metaphors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

DigiGal wrote: »

Good for you!, who buy's your art?

DeBunny wrote: »
    I presume this is an attempt at humor/ more sarcasm?
    Bit of both, listen I have nothing personally against you, just different belief's.
    Which is exactly why Rihanna, etc use it. Not for artistic purposes but to generate revenue. ''Bad publicity is good publicity''

Any way these symbols don't belong to the Freemasons. Just because I use the alphabet doesn't mean it belongs to me.
    Geometric shapes have been produced by nature long before people where around to use them as marketing tools or artistic metaphors.

A lot of the sh1t mason's use in their symbology doesn't belong to them, Ark of the Covenant for example, it's a mixture of mystery pagan religions, egyptian mythology, Abrahamic religion, satanism, designed to confuse.

• Advertisement

Bit of both, listen I have nothing personally against you, just different belief's.

A lot of the sh1t mason's use in their symbology doesn't belong to them, Ark of the Covenant for example, it's a mixture of mystery pagan religions, egyptian mythology, Abrahamic religion, satanism, designed to confuse.

It seems to have done the trick.

I'm off to check out the science forum.

It's been fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

One becomes the other.

It also evident that theosophy, masonic rights, Luciferianism, etc are based in the science that is discussed in these videos. Not the other way around. I would recommend watching the other half.

The fact that the Universe is an illusion and made of nothing but information and energy is the ''dark secret'' that masons etc hide. They mask it with bullsh*t symbols and rituals as a distraction. It works extremely well.

Zen philosophy would be the purest belief system based on this way of thinking. There is no concealment or elitism.

David Copperfield must be raging.
    Is that not more in line with branches of Hunduism than Buddhism?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,365 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Good for you!, who buy's your art?

I really had to laugh, nail on the head stuff that was:pac:

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

I wandered on to this thread from the music forum where it was originally posted. I've obviously entered some pretty vitriolic territory where logic and reason are not accepted debating tools.

Oh dear, I believe my poor thread has been insulted in my absence.:(

Allow me to clarify. I asked my initial question with the intention that I would be given replies varied by individual different beliefs and thereby encouraging logical debate. I don't believe I have at any stage resorted to insulting anyone's individual views or illustrating poor logic and debating tools, so if you have a problem with an individual's response don't generalise the thread based on this and in doing so indirectly insulting other people who are posting here.

On a lighter note, I'm glad you and Uprising are enjoying yourselves and hope you'll both continue posting, as both of your opinions, although evidently different, are a valuable contribution to the discussion. Afterall without differeing opinions there would be no debate.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

Hia Dull & Boring:)

From the link you posted a few pages back you will see that the author is a heavy duty born again christian type. Personally, I reckon all these accusations of devil worshipping and satanism come from people who believe in the judeao-christian god, so therefore they are susceptible to believing anything that isn't 'good' or god is his nemesis-evil incarnate -Satan himself.

I have never come across an atheist who believes in all this devil worshipping business. There are folk who are satanists,like a kind of religion, when I was a teenager and people were fear mongering about the affect of evil music on us young 'uns it was bands like Slayer and hardcore metal that accusations of devil worshipping were levelled at.

It really is sad state of affairs that mass marketing media is so bland that its Rihanna and co that are considered the sinister influence nowadays!

Even though I don't believe in this god/devil business, if I had to imagine hell it would be having to sit through one of her concerts for eternity. May the force be with you!

• Advertisement

I think dabunny is delving into white witch/ nature goddess territory there, which is another form of devil worship, I'm sorry, but I cannot and won't accept anything that takes away from God as good,

Uprising paganism is NOT devil worship. Unfortunately hard core christians and some god believers like yourself persist with this medieval notion.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

devil worshipping.
    Only the christain devil is evil. Actually, anything apart from their own god is devil worshipping to christains. Look for the most peacefull happy god, and you'll get these mad christains call them reincarnations of the devil.

Darlughda wrote: »
    Uprising paganism is NOT devil worship. Unfortunately hard core christians and some god believers like yourself persist with this medieval notion.

Listen it try's to take away from God, in some cases worships the created not the Creator. Yes I do believe in God, and I'd advise you to aswell, this witchcraft/eastern/mystery/nature stuff your involved with won't save your soul, Seriously.

the_syco wrote: »
    Only the christain devil is evil.

What about the Muslim one?

Listen it try's to take away from God, in some cases worships the created not the Creator. Yes I do believe in God, and I'd advise you to aswell, this witchcraft/eastern/mystery/nature stuff your involved with won't save your soul, Seriously.

LOL. :pTake your proselytising elsewhere Reverend, not interested in your brimstone and hellfire church. What on earth do you have a clue about what I'm involved in. Seriously, dude you need to get on the last bus for the 17th century!

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

I don't believe in self-satisfied atheists.

Darlughda wrote: »
    LOL. :pTake your proselytising elsewhere Reverend, not interested in your brimstone and hellfire church. What on earth do you have a clue about what I'm involved in. Seriously, dude you need to get on the last bus for the 17th century!

I'm not a reverend and I don't have a church, I cut out the middleman/liars, I prefer the direct approach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

some seriously odd self righteousness in the last few posts

can i ask you a question uprising?

what do you know about Muslim religion?

oh, and what God do you believe in?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Lads lets get back to discussin the music and the 'Symbology' surroundin it.

the My Gods Better than your God debate is rather infantile and detracts from the points a lot of people here are making.

there are a few Rules I apply

I wont take you Serioulsy if you Wear Short pants in Public
    I wont take you seriously if you Spout Religious Drivel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

agreed that my God is better then you God debates are the height of stupidity (not far off my belief of organised religion, although to be fair organised religion is genious! wish i had thought of it)

symbology has been used in music for years, this is the latest fad or craze, it will pass and it is clearly working in getting them publicity that they need to make their careers

it is sad that "artists" like Gaga and Rhianna are spoken of as todays devil woshippers leading our youth astray

give me Jimmy Page any day of the week!

Christ, do you remember when music used to mean something?

• Advertisement

Lads lets get back to discussin the music and the 'Symbology' surroundin it.

the My Gods Better than your God debate is rather infantile and detracts from the points a lot of people here are making.

Actually Mahatma that's not your call to tell us what to discuss. The title of the thread asks are these pop stars devil worshippers?

Therefore the issue of whether or not satan/devil exists, or is it just the delusions of the god squad is very relevant here.

I have been fascinated with all this illuminati stuff and symbology for years and I just reckon the satanist claims are bull because of the mad christian sources they come from.

Kyrogen- yeah- it really is sad that this kind of tripe music is considered evil. Its just bland mass marketing media drivel.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Lovely racial overtones here

Yeah, True Darliugha, I Get what you are saying, but it does seem to have strayed off course a little into the realms of the Personal Beliefs of a few posters here.

and yeah Back in our day the edginess of the music led the Churches to condemn it as the Work of the Devil leading the Youth astray, and it was done deliberatley to Piss off the 'Establishment' this sh1te isnt tho, its a cynical marketing ploy, theres no depth to the music, You cant search for hidden meaning when theres no overt meaning to the drivel in the firstplace

I told my self I wouldn't come back but I can't resist. oh well.
    Oh dear, I believe my poor thread has been insulted in my absence.:(

Allow me to clarify. I asked my initial question with the intention that I would be given replies varied by individual different beliefs and thereby encouraging logical debate. I don't believe I have at any stage resorted to insulting anyone's individual views or illustrating poor logic and debating tools, so if you have a problem with an individual's response don't generalise the thread based on this and in doing so indirectly insulting other people who are posting here.

On a lighter note, I'm glad you and Uprising are enjoying yourselves and hope you'll both continue posting, as both of your opinions, although evidently different, are a valuable contribution to the discussion. Afterall without differeing opinions there would be no debate.:)

My intention was not to insult you or your thread. It is a valid question and I enjoyed the arguments. I hope I cleared up a few things for you.

I became bored when sarcasm and insults where being used (not from you of course) in place of common sense and logic. I don't mind a bit of sarcasm mixed with logic but It usually means my points are more valid when sarcasm alone is used.

The fact is that ever since Elvis, record labels have a needed to have a sense of danger associated with their acts in order to make money. If that means means resorting to dabbling in pseudo satanism than that's what they'll do.

Pop stars have all ready done the sex and drugs thing so now they are, again, following in the footsteps of rock stars and trying satanism. Not to mention distorted guitars etc. It seem to be working. This thread is evidence of that.

It's all a load of symbollix.

Hope you don't feel insulted D&B. Honestly wasn't my intention. I do enjoy being self righteous from time to time.

fontanalis wrote: »
    David Copperfield must be raging.
    Is that not more in line with branches of Hunduism than Buddhism?

Hate to bring this back to personal beliefs (nah I don't really) but I do enjoy repeating my self (<-- see, sarcasm :)).

Yes, Hinduism and Buddhism hold this at the core of their beliefs, how ever ''Zen philosophy is the purest form of this belief system. There is no concealment elitism.'' Or anthropomorphized deitys for that matter, which appeals to me.

To clarify, my beliefs are based in science and.......... ah just read some of my other posts if it's not clear.

Any way, Rihanna and her devil symbols. To agree with His hat and His Coat, (presume you're a he) and others, it's a sophisticated marketing ploy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

Actually, there is something weird going on with Rihanna. Remember her song "Umbrella"? It rained ALL that summer the year that song came out. I hope she brings out a song called "Sunglasses" or "Sunblock" or "Sunlounger" this year! :D

Rihanna + Umbrella Song + HAAAAAAARRRRRPPPP + NWO = crappy wet summers! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Truthrevolution

Emme wrote: »
    Actually, there is something weird going on with Rihanna. Remember her song "Umbrella"? It rained ALL that summer the year that song came out. I hope she brings out a song called "Sunglasses" or "Sunblock" or "Sunlounger" this year! :D

:pac: :pac: :pac: You could be on to something there......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

Emme wrote: »

Check this out.......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbrella_(song)#Coincidence_with_weather

Coincidence perhaps??!!:P Worryingly enough she has a song on her new album called Firebomb!:P

Ah here, you're really after stirrin' it now.

Good one though.
    Maybe she'll bring out a track called ''Irelands Recovering Economy'' and we'll all be saved. Come on Rihanna do us a favour!

• Advertisement

well we had this in the eighties

A Precursor to the tiger????????????
    :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Advertisement