Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretty Little Liars - ABC Family [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I'll be back in an hour! No red gummy bears just a muddled post! :P

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE DOGGIE! <3

Yeah, Why is Melissa covering for Ian? What is she hiding.

Another epic 360 view kiss from Ezra and Aria....yawn.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

The special Halloween episode will be an hour long and be called "The First Secret"

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/pretty-little-liars-halloween-episode_26.html#ixzz1QQ2O6Fs9

Any links to the new episode? All the ones that I can find are locked to the US. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Any links to the new episode? All the ones that I can find are locked to the US. :mad:
    PMing you.

Okish episode......

Toby topless made it a bit better! :) *swoon!*

• Advertisement

I do wonder if, for example, the plotline with Hannah's mom and the stolen money will be addressed again?, or was it just dropped?
    Aria....bleh!, she's an idiot!....kissing Ezra AGAIN in a public place!, and his EX spotted them, she who works in the same Dept. as Aria's dad!!!

Don't get me started on the stupidity of the pottery class and JennaBot!, least we got confirmation that Jenna DOES see, at least partially, shadows/flashes of light etc....i knew she wasn't blind!!

A, lol....snapped up the pawned ring, you silly moo Spencer!, Emily and the college letter, another stupid move....A just seems to enter the girls houses at will, lol!
    Me thinks the babydaddy of Melissa's baby is in fact Wren, no other reason for him to be back.

Nice of Hannah to throw Lucas a bone and get him a girlfriend, me thinks her and Caleb will be knockin' boots soon ;-)
    I loves me some PLL hijinx.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Fantastic episode!! Can't wait for next week's!

Is that Ian's phone at the end or just a random one? Could work out very badly if it's Ian's.... the girls happened to be there just in time, his phone is in Spencer's bag, the horseshoe...

Lack of Ezra this week but Jason flirting with Aria...hmm...

tomissex wrote: »
    Fantastic episode!! Can't wait for next week's!

Is that Ian's phone at the end or just a random one? Could work out very badly if it's Ian's.... the girls happened to be there just in time, his phone is in Spencer's bag, the horseshoe...

Lack of Ezra this week but Jason flirting with Aria...hmm...

Wasn't it terrific at the end!!!!?? :eek: :D
    Yep....A put Spencer right in the sh*t! :D
    A planted Ian's phone in her purse + she has the horseshoe!!!!!!! :p
    A is officially HARDCORE!....killed Ian, again!!....haha!

So that's apparently two people A has killed, i stress apparently because you never know with this show!

http://www.rickey.org/pretty-little-liars-blind-dates-recap/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Brilliant show! Only recently started watching it and am finally up to date with all the episodes. Had forgotten I had some episodes on my hard drive until I came across this thread, watched them and am addicted now! I have to say that the Aria/Mr Fitz relationship has given me the creeps since the beginning though:o
    And I am beginning to think that maybe one of the four girls has multiple personality disorder and is in fact "A" I am veering towards it being Hanna:cool:

• Advertisement

fantastic ep. Need more Wren in other episodes....uber hot! :)

The office?! WTF? A is being such a bitch again!

Another brilliant ending this week!...loved how they showed the full Alison/Ian video....she's alive!, haha!....come on!, we all knew Ian didn't kill her, but terrific shock value and great added drama!

Lovin' A's work!...the projector, the suicide note made up of A text messages, we actually got lots of answers this week!

LOL! @ Aria stamping her foot like a child who didn't get her way!...please!, what did she expect?...Ezra to profess his love for her at a funeral????????, besides Aria's dad would have punched him out then and there, she's WAY too into this Disney princess fantasy of a relationship that has NO future!

Emily was excellent in this ep. just when i thought she was the dimmest of the PLL's she pulls out some uber sleuthing skillz!....well done girl!
    Spencer vs. Melissa.....game on bitches!, haha!, Hannah...Erin Brockobitch, lol!, lovin' Hannah.

Really excellent episode with tons going on and lots of reveals/twists.

HAHA!!!!!!!.....this poster must be MAD posting this on a PLL forum:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1578873/board/thread/185463212

^"Ratings still down! PLL is done! long live GG" --> LOL!, asking for an ass kicking :P

Last nights ep. - pure filler :rolleyes: , nothing happened...except A like to buy riding boots online and have them delivered to 5214............. ?
    Seriously.....nothing else to report! :confused::(

I burst out laughing when Spencer asked Toby to make half a dozen makeup tables the NIGHT BEFORE the damn show.I think it was meant to be cutesy but I fell about laughing. He should have told her to gtfo!

Minor plot-hole at the start when Aria tells the girls Ezra is out of town and then "goes to meet him" which they buy completely.

Richard's right in that the story didn't move forward too much. I just don't understand how the girls know A is a murderer yet when the projection came up after the fashion show (meaning A is in the building) Aria goes off by herself to get her stuff like an eejit.

I'm probably being really finicky!

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    I burst out laughing when Spencer asked Toby to make half a dozen makeup tables the NIGHT BEFORE the damn show.I think it was meant to be cutesy but I fell about laughing. He should have told her to gtfo!

Minor plot-hole at the start when Aria tells the girls Ezra is out of town and then "goes to meet him" which they buy completely.

Richard's right in that the story didn't move forward too much. I just don't understand how the girls know A is a murderer yet when the projection came up after the fashion show (meaning A is in the building) Aria goes off by herself to get her stuff like an eejit.

I'm probably being really finicky!

VERY nesscary scene!...for the blatant Tresemme product placement :rolleyes:

http://www.google.ie/#q=tresemme+pretty+little+liars&hl=en&tbo=1&output=search&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:d&sa=X&ei=eSonTqS9FYPRhAeL99yTCg&ved=0CAgQpwUoAg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=f09f100c01029922&biw=1366&bih=641

I liked hearing this song again on PLL last night, i first heard it on Privileged and then on MIOBI :) ...very Goldfrapp.

I liked hearing this song again on PLL last night, i first heard it on Privileged and then on MIOBI :)
    When was it on MIOBI?

I'm also finding the thing with Hanna's Dad a bit weird. Don't see what the point is.
    Also, Emily's Mom going from uber-protective to letting her stay at home alone for a few months seems like a huge personality shift! I can only guess that now Emily has the "scholarship" her Mom thinks she's matured and is somehow more capable or something.

When was it on MIOBI?

I'm also finding the thing with Hanna's Dad a bit weird. Don't see what the point is.
    Also, Emily's Mom going from uber-protective to letting her stay at home alone for a few months seems like a huge personality shift! I can only guess that now Emily has the "scholarship" her Mom thinks she's matured and is somehow more capable or something.

It wasn't that long ago....this past ten eps. on MIOBI, it's been featured on alot of shows actually. I predicted Emily would bunk with Hannah ages ago! :D
    + i think Emily is actually Bi....

Does Tresemme sponsor PLL?

Is Mister Kahn A? He seemed the only one to be in the area apart form Jason......hmmmm! At least he came to the rescue after! :)

What is the deal with the boot thing? Usually the ending causes something to click in your head.

Have to say the girls look great! :) Lots of wierdness in the families. Hannah's parents getting back together, Emily's mum going off to Texas but letting Em stay behind, Spencers dad and Ali's mum arguing.....

....Lots of chemistry with Aria and Jason too! ;););) God dump Exra already!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Well, she just said she was "going to deal with it" so it could've been a phonecall :)
    Yeah fairly poor episode plotwise. Wonder where the Aria/Jason thing will go though, definite chemistry there but Spencer's dad's warning about him...hmm...hopefully that gets a bit interesting!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Ahh I love PLL! I am actually addicted!
    What time does it air Irish time?

Ahh I love PLL! I am actually addicted!
    What time does it air Irish time?

After 2am give or take ;)

+ we broke 14,000! :D - can't all be me!! :p , c'mon Jaxxy...jump on the PLL bus! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

After 2am give or take ;)

+ we broke 14,000! :D - can't all be me!! :p , c'mon Jaxxy...jump on the PLL bus! ;)

Can't wait til then! :P If only I didn't have to be up early tomorrow :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Can't wait til then! :P If only I didn't have to be up early tomorrow :(

I know the suspense right :D This is actually my favorite show at the minute and I've gotten several people into it including people on Boards :rolleyes:

14,000 :eek: WOW!! That's pretty cool!

Jason to Esra: "So, did you have Aria?" *suggestive eyebrow*
    Esra::eek:
    Jason:"...in any of your classes?"

Bahahahaha!:D

Asphyxia wrote: »
    I know the suspense right :D This is actually my favorite show at the minute and I've gotten several people into it including people on Boards :rolleyes:

14,000 :eek: WOW!! That's pretty cool!

My mission is to get Mr. E and Basq addicted, think i have a shot? ;)

Unless it involves kidnapping them and strapping them to a chair with PLL on repeat, you may be fighting a losing battle.

I seem to remember them being *slightly* resistant to it...

Bit of a mixed bag this week, kinda fillery laced with juicy bits. But lets start with Emily...she cooks a mean omlet brekkie!! :P , but our Em's looked very distracted and pissed off in this ep. - i was thinking PMS, then maybe she was missing Maya, or is it Samara or the other wan who tried to drown her :confused:

But no, it appears that sneaky A has being juicing her ointment she rubs in to her back! :eek: , i think Ezra has taken Ian's place as resident creeper...he freaks me out! :eek: , Ian....ooh how i miss him and his panache for creeping about and holding glasses of milk in creepy ways! :(

Hannah, she's fussy about her chocolates, and men. Aria.....she has two hotties afer her now, poor lamb...choices choices!, as for Spencer, still rocking those preppy outfits!, Toby is yer man for pulling weeds and finding suspicious items burried in the backyard! ;)

Not a huge amount to report, Garret has been outed finally, him and "i'm not blind" Jenna like to do the whole Ghost blind pottery thing. Ezra got jealous, Toby got shirtless, A was buying new gloves and generally not alot happened.

Oh, but little old Ireland did get name checked....... ;)

:p

Being serious for a moment, the ratings have been falling a fair bit, the latest ep. had 2.350m viewers, it's been hovering around the 2.5m mark, at least 1m lower then last season. I'm not overly worried but there has been a noted drop in ratings and demos...PLL fatigue perhaps?

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/07/27/tuesday-cable-ratings-teen-mom-still-on-top-tosh-0-deadliest-catch-white-collar-covert-affairs-pretty-little-liars-gene-simmons-more/99036/comment-page-2/#comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Haha! Sure the three of us should get together and kidnap them :D

Toby with no shirt ;);)

• Advertisement

:eek::eek: next weeks ep.
    A takes down Emily!!....hospital time!!!!
    :eek::eek:

Advertisement