Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretty Little Liars - ABC Family [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

That. was. awesome.
    Oh my god I'm dying for the next episode!! Totally thought Em was dead with her not being in the room with them and then the gas thing! Obviously what they wanted everyone to think. So suspensy, my tummy hurts! My head hurts now though... Jenna and Garrett killed Ali but they're not A and they don't know about A? Or do they? Those dolls gave me the heeby jeebies *shudder* and I really hate that Jackie one. She needs a good slap.

Rage at myself for reading your spoiler, Richard! That could be very interesting though....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

lindtee wrote: »
    So looking forward to getting the books now after that! (Hurry up books:mad:) Good to hear that I won't be disapointed Asphyxia!

There are another 4 books coming out :)

http://nicegirlstv.com/2011/09/01/nice-girls-spoil-pretty-little-liars-rizzoli-isles-royal-pains/
    Things look bleak for the Liars after being set up as murderers in the summer finale this week, but before we find out their fate, we’ll be flashing back during the special Pretty Little Liars Halloween episode, airing October 19. Brendan Robinson (Lucas) tells us that not only is Allison still alive, but we’ll gain additional insight on why someone might want to kill her. “That episode is completely a prequel to the pilot, so Allison is alive in this episode, and Halloween is her favorite holiday, so we’re going to see not only how Allison torments Lucas but the rest of Rosewood.” Brendan also teased that his Halloween costume is “the biggest surprise in the episode”. Consider us intrigued!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Oh! Richard I cannot resist your spoilers! The Halloween Episode sounds unreal!! Hurry on October!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

That episode was pretty jam packed. So many new questions and very few questions answered. So Jenna and Garrett were involved in Ali's murder or were they just there on the night of Ali's murder. Hard to tell whether they are meant to be A, but I'm guessing they aren't.

I was really confused by the dream sequence with Ali/ or was it actually real...? Really hope this does mean the end of Ezra but unfortunately I'd say he isn't going anywhere. Seeing Toby was heartbreaking and how random was Caleb's reappearance. I'm really looking forward to the Halloween episode and of course when it comes back in January!

• Advertisement

_Bella_ wrote: »
    That episode was pretty jam packed. So many new questions and very few questions answered. So Jenna and Garrett were involved in Ali's murder or were they just there on the night of Ali's murder. Hard to tell whether they are meant to be A, but I'm guessing they aren't.

I was really confused by the dream sequence with Ali/ or was it actually real...? Really hope this does mean the end of Ezra but unfortunately I'd say he isn't going anywhere. Seeing Toby was heartbreaking and how random was Caleb's reappearance. I'm really looking forward to the Halloween episode and of course when it comes back in January!

Alot of commentators at TwoP have stated that Garrett/Jennabot didn't actually admit to killing Alison, Jenna was in hospital at the time Ali died, so either Garrett killed her or saw who did and realyed it back to Jennabot.

I also think this Halloween special could be the basis of a backdoor pilot, there is a TON of backstory there to explore....you could make a show without the four Liars easily enough, use the more minor characters.

Jenna/Ian/Melissa/Noel/Mona etc. - all good charcters on there own and plenty of scope for a prequel series. :)

:eek: Ezra vs. Aria's parents?........ :D

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Pretty-Little-Liars-1037136.aspx

THIS is the moment i've been waiting for....Ezra getting punched out!!!!!!!

:D

New promo for the Halloween special :)

On and, P.s. - we broke 19,000!!!! :D
    Question: Oh, great and wonderful Ausiello. I am begging for some Pretty Little Liars scoop! —Estee
    Ausiello: The second half of Season 2 will heavily feature Brendan Robinson’s loveable geek, Lucas, beginning with the standalone Halloween episode in October. Also, there’s buzz producers are toying with the idea of introducing Caleb’s recently-mentioned mom. Finally, I realize it was probably self-serving of me to leave in the first part of Estee’s question, but it’s been a long day and, dammit, I am great and wonderful. There, I said it.

• Advertisement

The creepiest thing ever on PLL?

tumblr_lismba7M9w1qapzsv.gif

^ yup...Ian and a glass of milk! :eek:

:p

Special reworked opening credits....tbh, it looks very cheap and cheesy!, they just added stuff on, why not film a new sequence? :rolleyes:

WO HOO!!!!!!!!...only 2 DAYS LEFT!...and, we broke 20,000!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm sorry but apart from the very end, I found that very lame! I was very close to turning it off a few times. It was so exaggerated and everything so overplayed.
    We get it, Ali knows everyone's secrets.
    Hanna used to be fat (don't make her stand like a pregnant lady!)
    Spencer's glasses!
    The perma-focus on Jenna's eyes!! We know, she used to be able to see.
    Jason was a stoner that stayed in his room.
    It's was just dreadful!
    Oh! And let's make sure every character ever is in it! Toby for all of 10 seconds, Jason, the cop, Lucas, Mona, Melissa. I know it was to really emphasise how hated Ali was but cmon!
    The only redeeming thing was Ali getting an "A" message.

Could've done without it IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

^^ You read my mind....very disappointed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Yeah wasn't that impressed at all. I don't really like that Ali got the text from A, because I thought the whole point of the person being called A was because Ali had been killed. I really don't think we learnt much but how sleazy that police officer is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

It was a fine episode, nothing outwardly wrong (or exciting) with it. It felt laggy because it didn't really add much to the story though, it was like an interruption to the present-day action. Trying to add
    Lucas and Mona
    as potential "A"s was a bit head-wrecking as well.

^ have to mirror most everyone above, very weak episode...hammy OTT/bad acting, not one bit scary or tense. few snippets gleaned from it....Mona and Jenna appear to have been friends in the past + Jenna seems to know det. douchbag.

But it didn't add much of anything, it didn't even fill in that much info we didn't already know or suspect, i'm not shocked at all -A had been texting Alison, i always assumed it started with her anyways and not the four girls.

Ali seemed less bitchy and mean in this prequal though, does anyone know how long events take place prior to her death?...October 28th 2008, when did she die?
    It was pure filler, could have done without it as it added nothing, even the ratings were on par for the Summer, 2.5 million and a 1.0 adult demo, but it did get a heafty 2.3 in W18-34, beat everything on the CW last week (incl. TVD).

2/5

Awesome promo for 2x14.....Ezra!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Absolutely gobbled PLL up over the last couple of weeks. Richard, I've none of them left and the Hallowe'en special did nothing to sate my appetite and now I'm blaming you.

Promo for Ep 14 looks awesome. Lol @ the girls in the orange jumpsuits.

This show is so much better than Gossip Girl and its ilk. Can't beat a good murder/mystery!

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    Absolutely gobbled PLL up over the last couple of weeks. Richard, I've none of them left and the Hallowe'en special did nothing to sate my appetite and now I'm blaming you.

Promo for Ep 14 looks awesome. Lol @ the girls in the orange jumpsuits.

This show is so much better than Gossip Girl and its ilk. Can't beat a good murder/mystery!

Need a fix?....try The Lying Game or Revenge ;)

New longer promo for 2x14....looks juicy! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Ian was busted for a DUI!
    I always knew he was a bad apple!

LOL!....Miss Piggy is being stalked by -A in this spoof vid!!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/10/the-muppets-pretty-little-liars/

Aria's mom is getting divorced! [in real life] http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/11/holly-marie-combs-divorce/

Hard to belive she's only 15 :eek:

I know! She comes across as the oldest even though the other 4 girls are all in their twenties!

Pretty Little Liars
    Episode 2.24 is called "If These Dolls Could Talk."

Two big roles in this episode; Martha, who is a middle aged woman that owns a creepy doll shop and Seth, who is a spooky looking nine year old boy.
    It seems spooky is the name of this episodes game, and with a pale skinned Seth they may just be looking for a doll that talks...

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/adams-tv-teasers-13th-november-part-one.html#ixzz1deer9VuJ

Pretty Little Liars
    Episode 2.23 is called "Eye Of The Beholder."

In the episode is Duncan who is good looking, confident and wealthy.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/adams-tv-teasers-2nd-november-how-i-met.html#ixzz1defcJQL5

At TV Guide Magazine's Hot List party, Pretty Little Liars' Drew Van Acker (who plays dead Alison's brother, Jason) dropped a bombshell.

When the new season starts in January, "Jason comes back to town looking for answers as to who his real father is," Drew says. "We'll learn my character is related to one of the four little liars, which shakes things up a lot. The four of them have always seen Jason as this mysterious creep, but once they find out whom I'm related to, it changes the trust issue."

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/pretty-little-liars-latest-from-tv.html#ixzz1dhsq0yRT
    whorelips: Why you guys never give the PLL fans a scoop? :(
    Because when we were in preschool we missed the lesson on sharing, but I guess we can tell you this: Remember that super-creepy doll that Alison (Sasha Pieterse) has hiding in her room? Well we're thinking that the girls will be finding it soon because in an upcoming episode called "If These Dolls Could Talk" the gang meets Martha, the owner of a run-down doll boutique. This is probably the same place where 'A' purchased their eerie look-a-like dolls. Yikes!

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/spoiler_chat_glee_revenge_gossip_girl/275068#ixzz1dk4QeVEi

• Advertisement

HOLY CRAP!....i totally missed this!....did you guys pick up on this?

tumblr_ltdh8azWt71r2zetmo1_1280.png?

^ TWINS!..... :eek: , looks like they could be going down the book route!

:eek:

Advertisement