Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretty Little Liars - ABC Family [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

Have you been reading spoilers Bella? ;)

No but who else could it be? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Exciting stuff with Aria almost getting caught out.

Poor Spence, she's getting a rough time of it. Poor Hannah too, wonder what Jenna was asking Caleb that he didn't agree with. Can't wait till next week! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

So proud of Hanna for sticking it to Jenna! :p

Another great episode IMO. Bit tired of Paige & Emily and I'm really hoping Aria gets caught out. But the Spencer storyline is brilliant, building up to a great finale it would seem! Really felt sorry for her and Hanna in this ep. Ian is such a creep the way he lurks about (always with a beverage it would seem) Looking forward to the last two eps!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Emily on Paige:

"We swim for the same team".

I loled.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ LOL!...that had a double meaning for sure!, though i'm not sure Emily meant it as a sexual orientation refrence, but it was a good line. Aria....she was WELL lucky to get out of that!, it's belivable also, sending a text message to the wrong person....if anything Aria made it WORSE by acting all defensive and shifty!

If she had just let it be her parents would not be probing who the guy was, Hanna!...wow!, WHAP!....smacked the shades right off Jenna!....who didn't gasp and do a little fist pump?....you go girl!

As said poor Spencer is rightly stuffed up, fibers on the jumper, cops sniffing about....least she has Toby to hold hands with, Hanna....bless her!, really felt for her....the excitment and taking a pic of the pendant, her bawling in the bathroom.

Very good ep. and definately building up to a cliffhanger season finale!, PLL returns in June!

Season finale synopsis, MAJOR SPOILERS! --> you are warned!!
    NEW EVIDENCE MAY BE THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN IN THE SEASON ONE FINALE OF “PRETTY LITTLE LIARS,” MONDAY, MARCH 21ST AT 8:00 PM ET/PT ON ABC FAMILY

Finale Follows an All-Day “Pretty Little Liars” Marathon from 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM ET/PT

Burbank, CA (March 9, 2011) – The Pretty Little Liars decide to go to an unlikely source for help to put an end to “A’s” game, in “For Whom The Bell Tolls,” the Season One finale of ABC Family’s hit original series, “Pretty Little Liars,” premiering Monday, March 21st (8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT). Fans can track all of “A’s” moves in an all-day marathon starting at 11:00 AM (ET/PT) and running up to the season finale at 8:00 PM (ET/PT).

Now that Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are in possession of the information that Alison left them, the girls decide that it’s time to finally put an end to “A” and the mystery surrounding their friend. But without certain proof that their hunch is right, how can the girls catch “A” in his/her own game? And with little more than a video and hazy memories of the night that Alison disappeared, the Liars may have to turn to an unlikely source of information to help them put a stop to “A” once and for all – or so they think.

LOL @ the fasionistas discussing the PLL's wardbrobe!....jeez, i never take notice! :-)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1282826&page=9

• Advertisement

^ LOL!...that had a double meaning for sure!, though i'm not sure Emily meant it as a sexual orientation refrence, but it was a good line.
    Oh, it wasn't meant to be taken like that at all, I was just in stitches imagining some writer slipping that in slyly.

Oh god I can't bring myself to read that spoiler. I got too excited watching all the clips....!!!!

New interview with Lindsey Shaw on AfterEllen (lesbo website?): http://www.afterellen.com/people/2011/03/lindsey-shaw-interview

Lindsey Shaw: I apologize for my voice. It's really hoarse. I've been in voice lessons all morning.

AfterEllen: Practicing for your karaoke follow up?
    LS: [laughs] That's hilarious. All my friends saw that episode and they were like, "Oh, Lindsey."

^ LOL!...she'll never live that down, a true lowpoint of the series, that was dreadful girls....dreadful! :-)

Reading DS, it appears PLL has moved to MTV from Viva, some confusion about as to what eps. are airing, says season 2 but season 2 dosen't start in the US until June. Thus my guess is MTV are showing the second part of season 1.

ABC Family split seasons into two parts and it appears the UK labels these as separate seasons, which they are not. Viva broadcast the first 10 eps. of season 1....thus i'm guessing MTV starts showing the last 12 eps. of season 1 starting Thursday March 24th @ 8pm.

Channel: MTV 311.

Oh! :eek: - 'citing! :D

Another solid ep. this week, Ezra is FOOKED! :D - he'll be wearing that orange jump suit soon enough! :P

Poor Spencer is getting an awful time of it, creepy fun house, -A leaving messages on the wall, getting locked inside that thingy...Ian saved her! :confused:

The flash drive thing is interesting from the fact that whomever -A is has been watching the girls for years, before Alison was killed! :eek:

Caleb got on a bus, bloody Mona tore up his letter :mad: , hope Hanna finds out about that....worse friend ever!, Hanna was on brilliant form in that ep. loads of zingers from her.

Man i hope Aria/Ezra get busted!....it's the one aspect of the show that creeps me out, what he's doing is illegal and wrong...they skirt around the issue constantly, they romanticies the relationship which i think is not cool.

It's all gearing up now to a big cliffhanger season finale....can't wait! :)

Sneak peaks: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/03/pretty-little-liars-episode-122-for_6823.html

• Advertisement

What a sinister ending!!

Great ep! How cute was that Spencer & Toby moment?? Love them together.
    Had chills at the end when they were watching the video...so creepy!
    Damn you Mona! He loves her!! Worst friend ever.

Season finale next week right? Can't wait!

tomissex wrote: »
    What a sinister ending!!

Great ep! How cute was that Spencer & Toby moment?? Love them together.
    Had chills at the end when they were watching the video...so creepy!
    Damn you Mona! He loves her!! Worst friend ever.

Season finale next week right? Can't wait!

I love the creepy epilogues! :P
    The ratings for last night and for PLL overall are awesome!!!

Pretty Little Liars (ABCF, 8pm)
    - 2.939 million viewers
    - 1.9/3 HH
    - 1.1/3 A18-49
    - 2.6/8 W18-34
    - 4.0/14 T12-17

Even the Adult demo, a 1.1 is superb!

Next week should shoot up, i'd say 3.2-3.5 million.

Big season finale Monday people!...for those who *have* to know plot details expect SPOILERS in corresponding links, btw....i just post links and don't read any of the content myself:

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b231841_pretty_little_liars_finale_spoilers.html

Interview with showrunner Marlene King on season finale [possible spoilers]:

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/03/pretty-little-liars-finale-something-weve-never-done-before.html

We're just hours away!...season finale people!
    What time is it airing Irish time?

3am ova here....allowing for needed "overhead" :-)

I'm so confused after that!I need diagrams or something.

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    I'm so confused after that!I need diagrams or something.

Yes, very complicated :confused: - from what i gather Ian fought with Alison, she fell and he thought she was dead.....he's not the killer, why?...as Spencer said, she soffocated.

Ergo, someone else killed her!, Ian just thought he did....then someone, -A?, pushed Ian off edge, clearly Ian knew who the person was....sodoes that mean Ian knows -A?

And what about cop dude and Jenna :confused:
    Lots of secrets and lies being protected....Lucas was cool, he brought Caleb back and told him, what went down and what Mona did, top lad :)

I'm confused about Alison and Jenna?, who was recording the vids?...was it Ian or Toby?

Argh! :(

• Advertisement

Great numbers for the finale, the Adult 1.3 BEAT The Event!!!

Pretty Little Liars (ABCF, 8pm)
    - 3.635 million viewers
    - 2.3/4 HH
    - 1.3/4 A18-49
    - 3.0/9 W18-34
    - 5.0/18 T12-17

I've never seen an interview where every question was dodged!

http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/pretty-little-liars-finale-burning-questions-answered/

Yes, very complicated :confused: - from what i gather Ian fought with Alison, she fell and he thought she was dead.....he's not the killer, why?...as Spencer said, she soffocated.
    Argh! :(

What a bloody cliffhanger......(no pun intended!)

Why am I of the opinion it was Toby that pushed Ian over the edge? Where in lords name did he go, he was clearly hanging from the ropes, then next minute he's gone! :O

I cannot wait for it to come back! :D When does it start again?!

oh and that phone call! :O Isn't there a way of phone companies recording calls to use as evidence?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭_Bella_

oh and that phone call! :O Isn't there a way of phone companies recording calls to use as evidence?!

That's what I was thinking. Really good finale. From what I can gather the policeman and Jenna are in it together. Ian was the one who recorded the videos and thought he killed Alison but he didn't as she was suffocated. I still think Alison's brother is more involved. Also interesting to see that Noel was shown in the crowd.

Caleb and Hannah should be back in the second season. I really hope that episode spells the end for Arya and Fitz.

Great twist with the body going missing but I assume there is also DNA evidence on the rope (not that the police force seem very competent

When does season 2 start?

Why am I of the opinion it was Toby that pushed Ian over the edge?

Same! Definite double meaning when he told Spencer he'd be there if she needed anything.....

Can't wait for season 2 now! So many loose ends!

It's back June 14th, interesting interview with Marlene King here:

http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/pretty-little-liars-showrunner-marlene-king/

I never noted that mammies and daughters watch the show together, which accounts for it's high adult demo numbers.

Haleb shippers, the actor who plays Caleb s leaving: http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/tyler-blackburn-brave-new-world-pilot/

Annabeth Gish joins PLL:
    Today PopWrap exclusively learned that "Mystic Pizza" & "Shag" star Annabeth Gish has been cast as Anne Sullivan, the mysterious woman assigned to uncover the ugly truth from each girl.

Marlene tells PopWrap, "the police wind up thinking the girls are lying about Ian. [So] their parents get together and insist they see someone to deal with these seemingly obsessive thoughts about pinning Allison’s murder on Ian. The therapist is going to play a very important part of season two and in the girls hunt for 'A.'"

OMG!...Aria and Ezra going public!!?

http://www.tvline.com/2011/04/pretty-little-liars-season-2-aria-ezra/

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwrap/lucy_hale_McQ3lPlUs8DhG4j81GYmUI
    Question: I am positively dying after the amazing Pretty Little Liars season finale. Megan’s interview with Oliver Goldstick helped (a little), but there is no way I can make it until June without some Liars scoop! Any tidbits you can share — particularly about my favorite Liar (Hanna) and the sweetest guy in Rosewood, Lucas? —Paige
    Ausiello: When the show returns, it’ll be the dynamic between Lucas and Caleb that will have fans talking. “A budding bromance is formed,” reveals exec producer I. Marlene King of the polar opposites. “It’s a lovely story between Lucas and Caleb, so that’s going to play out over the summer episodes.” And what about Hanna’s reaction to Caleb’s return? “We literally just filmed the scene where Hanna realizes Caleb is back in Rosewood and it’s just so bittersweet,” King swoons. “It’s so lovely. So I can’t wait for our fans to see it. She’s happy to see him, but she’s not going to let him know that."

• Advertisement

:eek: is PLL going the way of Glee :confused:

Pretty Little Liars - The musical :eek: :rolleyes:

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b235774_pretty_little_liars_move_over_glee.html

Pretty Little Liars may be getting their musical or ballet on.

Producers of the hit ABC Family show have not only "talked about" shooting a musical episode, says show creator Marlene King, but...

READ: Scream 4 starlet has a case of...the worms?!

"We've actually thought about doing a Black Swan episode because three out of the four Pretty Little Liars are ballet dancers," King says. "We're thinking of maybe incorporating that into the show. They also all sing. They're mutiltalented."

Shay Mitchell, who plays Emily, is all for it. "Love it," she says. "I love dancing, so why not?! Let's do all three—acting, singing and dancing!"

And how fun is it that I got to break the news of a possible musical episode to Lucy Hale. "Are you kidding me?" she says. "This is news to me."

Not that she's against it. "I sang on the show last season, so it would be awesome," Hale says. "Actually, all the girls have really nice voices. We're going to Glee it up on Pretty Little Liars!"

Now, I wanna hear from you. Does Musical Liars sound like a good idea? Does a Black Swan-inspired episode make you jump for joyness? Chime in below.

Advertisement