Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretty Little Liars - ABC Family [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Tons of spoilers for upcoming and future plotlines, be warned!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/pretty-little-liars-10-spoilers-225998

Lovin' this spoiler! :P
    Question: I am begging for some Pretty Little Liars scoop! Please tell me you’ve got something. —Estee
    Ausiello: I’ve got something! In an effort to boost the show’s lagging Dirty Old Men Age 55-90 demo, the midseason finale will feature a jaw-dropping sequence involving hot girls and mud!

^ i'm sorted then! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Ooh what an episode!!
    Dead Dr.Sullivan?
    So close to finding out who A is!
    Thought Aria was gonna come clean about Ezra when she had her "no secrets" spiel but alas.
    I really hate Kate but I love drunk Hanna :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I KNOW WHO "A" IS!!!!!!

I just finished reading the last book and I know it's not exactly the TV series but yes I am just after finding out :D:D Not going to say a thing but wow!

I'm still going to watch the programme though :D:D

Not seen the episode yet, but a solid ratings rise and sure to rise further in the mid season finale, don't forget!...the special Halloween episode at the end of October, the special flashback eppy :-)

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/08/24/tuesday-cable-teen-mom-grows-wins-again-awkward-pretty-little-liars-rise-more/101309/

Asphyxia wrote: »
    I KNOW WHO "A" IS!!!!!!

I just finished reading the last book and I know it's not exactly the TV series but yes I am just after finding out :D:D Not going to say a thing but wow!

I'm still going to watch the programme though :D:D

Spill or you'll get upchuck on your prom dress!! :p
    "the doctor is out - A" :D , loves it....this is what i think is gonna happen, i think Mike (Aria's brother) is gonna get implicated next week in Dr. Nosey being offed!, you guys may not have picked up on it but Dr. Nosey's speech about bullying and texting etc. is part of ABC Family's Delete Digital Drama campaign....you know, for those tweens who can't find the ignore or delete button :rolleyes:

This ep. was good mixed with average, Hannah's granny is awesome!, you can see where Hannah gets her zingers from, "i need to wipe the dew from my lilly" :P - legend!

This stuff with Mike can't be random, it's there for a reason...so it must be related to Dr. Sullivan getting (?) ....how clueless are those cops? pretty easy to find that bug - Rosewoods finest eh? :rolleyes:

Kate, beyotch!...hope Hannah takes her down, major faux pas by Hannah with the vomit projectile on the wedding dress :o , looking forward to next week now, was any else greatful for the MusicMusic source?...none of those endless pop-ups and promos you get from the ABC family source.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

My god they were so close!

I wonder what has happened with the doctor...is she kidnapped or was she killed?

I wonder what happened with Spences dad and the Delorentoses.....He was scary mad outside the house. Had a bit of a swoon moment looking at Toby with his shirt open! ;);)

Casting news, looks like a new creeper for Rosewwod (+ possible new love interest for one of the girls? re; his son?): http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/08/24/anthony-tyler-quinn-pretty-little-liars-boy-meets-world/

And the son cast is: I’d love some scoop on Pretty Little Liars! — Claire
    Remember the casting news from earlier this week about Boy Meet’s World‘s Anthony Tyler Quinn that teased “a 16-year-old hottie son”? Meet your hottie: It’s Secret Life of the American Teenager alum Shane Coffey. Need a refresher? He played the character Jimmy Nash in some episode early last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭rorrissey

When will PLL be back on after the summer finale? I can't wait!
    So predictable that something was going to happen to the doctor, she shouldn't have mentioned anything over the phone about A! Obviously she was bugged.

I wouldn't be surprised if A was actually one of the girls! That would be the biggest twist ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

:( PLL on break after the next episode? Might have to start reading the books if that's the case, so I don't get withdrawal symptoms! Someone suggested on another forum I'm on that Alison may not be dead at all, that Jason identified the body as being Alison's even though it wasn't:eek: My wracking my brain trying to figure out who A is!! I wouldn't be surprised either if it were one of the girls, rorrisey!

I hope the poor doc isn't dead but she was a bit silly to use the phone when she knew that the room was bugged. And Spencer's dad...very scary indeed. What does he know?

PLL returns for Halloween, so i'm guessing Monday October 31st for episode 13, it's a special flashback episode. Episode 14 should return Monday January 9th for a further 12 episodes, 25 episodes this season.

Based on ratings to date i think season 3 is a lock, we'll find out in late January 2012...which is when ABCF announce it's pilot pickups and renewals.

• Advertisement

rorrissey wrote: »
    When will PLL be back on after the summer finale? I can't wait!
    So predictable that something was going to happen to the doctor, she shouldn't have mentioned anything over the phone about A! Obviously she was bugged.

I wouldn't be surprised if A was actually one of the girls! That would be the biggest twist ever.

the best twist ever would be.....Ezra!! :eek: = :D
    Or...what if they start to follow the books?
    Alison's twin, Courtney?

And Maya returned....jaysus, the actress is like 32!!

Sneak peaks...looking forward to the mid season finale now, hopefully a doozy of a cliffhanger ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

PLL is all I look forward to! Ahhh I can't wait! Pity school is starting :/ don't think I'll be able to watch it as easily anymore! :(
    I'm waiting for the first book to come to the library, I've been waiting around 2 months now! And that's the only one they have :(
    I'm actually so excited for PLL!! I thought before that A was maybe blackmailing Mike or making him do things to the girls but now I'm not sure. I doubt A is somebody obvious though. And you know the photo Emily received that A said to send to Ella? Well that's the same time and place when Ezra's ex fiancee saw them kiss, so maybe she could be something? Although she doesn't really seem too involved. Eeeep!

Come on Wednesday I want to see the season finale. I'll be lost when this goes on a break?

When is GG back on?

Come on Wednesday I want to see the season finale. I'll be lost when this goes on a break?

When is GG back on?

GG is back Sept. 26th but if yer stuck for filler, might i suggest The Lying Game? ;)

OMG!...so excited!! :D

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Pretty-Little-Liars-Finale-1036810.aspx

"Viewers will feel they're getting insight into the night Alison disappeared and who killed Alison," executive producer Marlene King tells TVGuide.com. "The jaw-dropping moments are those revelations."

But this is Pretty Little Liars, and King adds, "The finale answers more questions than any other finale we've ever done -- but it raises a few big questions." :eek: - bring it on!!

I'd love if they put a big twist on it and didn't follow the books, I think a lot of people are expecting it to go that way but I wouldn't mind if they had different direction :) I am also liking The Lying Game.. going to get up to date with that tonight :)

GG is back Sept. 26th but if yer stuck for filler, might i suggest The Lying Game? ;)

I'll check that out tonight after school! :) Can't wait to check out PLL tomorrow!

I'm doing a drama class in school and have to watch Desperate Housewives, tried to stream the first few episodes because I never bothered to watch it but they all seem to be premium amazon links. Any chance you can get a free to view link that I can stream normally?

I get to watch an episode of Desperate Housewives a week and talk to Korean adults about Western culture and how this programme represents it. :) Best of all it's on Friday! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

PMd you squeaky :)

• Advertisement

I'm giddy for my PLL injection tonight, btw....the PLL Halloween special is on October 19th, a Wednesday?: http://nicegirlstv.com/2011/08/29/get-an-inside-look-at-pretty-little-liars/

Ended up ordering the first 8 books from Amazon.com. Quite a bit older than the target audience:o but reviews are great although one of them said the Aria/Ezra relationship is even more disturbing in the books:eek:

This is it people, t-minus 90 mins and counting!

lindtee wrote: »
    Ended up ordering the first 8 books from Amazon.com. Quite a bit older than the target audience:o but reviews are great although one of them said the Aria/Ezra relationship is even more disturbing in the books:eek:

You wont be disappointed they are just as crazy as the TV show!! :D:D
    This is it people, t-minus 90 mins and counting!

:eek::eek: EEP!!! Suspense!!!

:eek: - my head is wrecked after watching that! :confused:
    OK, um....creepiest episode ever?...the dolls, the instructions, the trippy Alison dream sequence...or was it a dream? :eek:

Woah!...ok, so....it's Jenna and Garret who killed Alison right?, and set up the girls with the shovel. But....A then is still on the loose?...right?, was Dr. Sullivan working/being blackmailed by A at the end?....i've done everything you've asked and A hands her an envelope, smells like A was using Dr. Sullivan all along.

Also..pretty eyes?, that confirms then A is female. Jason....is Jason Byron's illegitimate son then?, Ezra!!!!!!!! :eek: - holy batwings....he came clean but Ella fluffed it up and thinks he's porkin' Spencer!! :eek:

Holy crap sooo much went down!, Spoby = RIP, Hanna nixed the wedding, Aria wants rid of Jackie but got pwn'd back harder and got her bluffed called :D

Jaysus, sooo many interesting twists and turns, lots of potential for the next 12 eps., girls in deep shiite now though!...caught with the murder weapon + how awesome was it to see Det. Creepy back! :cool:

Bryce Johnson is always ace playing that douchebag detective, great the way they revealed him. I'll have to watch that ep. again as my brain is on fire! :P

jesus effin christ.....buffer quicker!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I wonder will A start any of the crap about what is in that box. There was a definite focus on that little dolly.

I CALLED IT! :) Those dollys were freaky. Especially at the end when they dug up the dolls face....I thought it was gonna be a dead body! The girls really have been bitten in the ass. Em's hallucination real or dream? Was she dead/in limbo? Poor Hannah, her dad is mad at her, but maybe her parents will get back together.

Loved Arias work in this episode. Then Ezra's ex (can't think of her name) is totally up for a game of **** up your life! :O Loved the comment "cute dress" after she threatning to tell all!

Poor Spence, poor Toby. The kiss? She totally shouldn't have done that.

What about the Dr? Did she take a bribe from A? Will she help the girls.

WTF about the the odd couple and page 5. WTF WTF WTF? This did not clear anything up for me! :mad:

Roll on next ep! :( When is it back? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already!

EDIT: only another month and a half! Can't wait! :)<3

LOL!...the poor souls over at TWOP are scratching their collective heads @ that finale :p

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3194801&st=5070

I think the issue stems from Jenna/Garret and then A, are they separate or a team?....imo separate, and Squeaky....when i saw the dollies i instantly thought of your post, you called it! ;)

That Alison dream, i'm going with the book plot
    It was Alison's twin Courtney

I CALLED IT! :) Those dollys were freaky. Especially at the end when they dug up the dolls face....I thought it was gonna be a dead body! The girls really have been bitten in the ass. Em's hallucination real or dream? Was she dead/in limbo? Poor Hannah, her dad is mad at her, but maybe her parents will get back together.

Loved Arias work in this episode. Then Ezra's ex (can't think of her name) is totally up for a game of **** up your life! :O Loved the comment "cute dress" after she threatning to tell all!

Poor Spence, poor Toby. The kiss? She totally shouldn't have done that.

What about the Dr? Did she take a bribe from A? Will she help the girls.

WTF about the the odd couple and page 5. WTF WTF WTF? This did not clear anything up for me! :mad:

Roll on next ep! :( When is it back? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already!

EDIT: only another month and a half! Can't wait! :)<3

• Advertisement

Just watched it there!! I'm a bit :eek::confused::(:D after it!!
    The odd couple scare the bejaysus out of me now after that. I think A must have something on Dr Thingymaggiggy. What is it though? And Ezra arriving in the police station....will he admit that it is Aria he "loves"? And his ex? She's a bit of a bitch:cool: And...And....think I'm going to have to watch it again. As for the dolls, my son came in when I was watching it, when the girls were unboxing them, and said those dolls(with the small mouths:eek:) scare the sh*t out me, and off with him again, probably scarred for life after seeing them!

So looking forward to getting the books now after that! (Hurry up books:mad:) Good to hear that I won't be disapointed Asphyxia!

Advertisement