Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2010 Boards.ie Draft (Discussion and Reaction)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,114 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Just made my pick, Randy Orton. Great heel to have on my show. One more pick and the first round is finished

make sure to PM Glenjamin.

and a good solid pick with Orton.

i'll be interested to see if you go for the 'Legend Killer' gimmick or the 'Viper' gimmick.

there are two picks still, that, for me, stand out like sore thumbs. one in particular is ludicrous imo.

if i get between picks 1 and 4/5, i am going to be f*cking laughing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Whoever gets the top of the list in the second round will have a few great wrestlers.

Is MNG around to actually make the draw for the second round? I know it usually takes place before the previous round is finished so that the comp can run smoother.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Round 2 will be very interesting. A lot of big names are still up for grabs. It'll be the luck of the draw here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Round 2 will be very interesting. A lot of big names are still up for grabs. It'll be the luck of the draw here.

+1
    Whoever manages to be in the top 6 is gonna get some serious picks..;)

+1
    Whoever manages to be in the top 6 is gonna get some serious picks..;)

You're pretty confident on youself being in the top 6. I'll LOL if you're not:):D;)

I'm not expecting a high number at all tbh, I got 5 last round so I'll prob get a teen number now:(:(

• Advertisement

You're pretty confident on youself being in the top 6. I'll LOL if you're not:):D;)

I'm not expecting a high number at all tbh, I got 5 last round so I'll prob get a teen number now:(:(

Nah knowing my luck ill be mid teens but i dont mind im not going for one of the big guns;)

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

From last years experience just because you were in the top 5 this round, doesn't mean you won't be in the next round.

I've a few wrestlers in mind for the next round now. And one in particular that I think will make it through to the third round. Someone I really wanted to pick last year but ended up going with the star power available instead of sticking to my plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

There's some giant names still to be picked that I really hope will be gone by my pick or they might be too tempting to resist, one I'm almost disgusted that hasn't been chosen yet, and two very big/big names I hope last a few rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I've got a shortlist of about 20 for round 2 but hopefully I get a high up draw :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Is MNG around to actually make the draw for the second round? I know it usually takes place before the previous round is finished so that the comp can run smoother.

Didn't realise this round was nearly over. I'll try and have the second round draw up soon.

Update: Draw for Round 2 now available in the Picks thread.

• Advertisement

No 10 for Draw 2?? Could've been a lot worse but that's alright. Hopefully, I get another good pick, hopefully:):)

first pick for the next round .... not too shabby! Hopefully Glenajmin will make the decision easy for me and take one of my two choices!

first pick for the next round .... not too shabby! Hopefully Glenajmin will make the decision easy for me and take one of my two choices!

Well, you're guaranteed to get 1 of them at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Balls. 14. I'd say all the lads i wanted in rd 2 will be gone by then. **** it anyway

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Balls. 14. I'd say all the lads i wanted in rd 2 will be gone by then. **** it anyway

Don't be so sure. Shur look at Rnd1, a lot of big names didn't get picked and have dropped down to Rnd2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Voltwad wrote: »
    I've got a shortlist of about 20 for round 2 but hopefully I get a high up draw :)

I'm gonna need the last name on that list

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

19 ah well you never know might be one of my picks left

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

YAS!!! 3rd pick :D,

Ive a right SHNAKEY pick coming up bais

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Finished off the 1st round. Can we pick whoever we want for the 2nd?

Holding my breath until the next 2 picks are made, as this could very easily be ruined on me.

Pure coote whoreism going to take place, wasn't caught in either of the past 2 drafts but pingus no dope bais.

• Advertisement

Hope Glenjamin hasn't gone too far ....

I really am surprised that Savage lasted this long. I would have had him ahead a good number of the wrestlers picked in the first round. Really didn't think he'd make it through to the second round.

8th.. could be worse but my dream rivalry is under serious threat. So much that I'm re-thinking my entire roster :(

Come back Glenjamin!!!!

Have a right sneeky one up my sleeve, dunno if ill wait till the next round for it though:D;)

aaargh now that it's round 2 I'm all impatient again.

Hope Glenjamin hasn't gone too far ....

I really am surprised that Savage lasted this long. I would have had him ahead a good number of the wrestlers picked in the first round. Really didn't think he'd make it through to the second round.

Same. He's the guy I was disgusted wasn't picked already. I remember last year a few guys were going to choose him in the first round, myself included, until we checked his debut date. I even had a whole write out done and only noticed when going to get a list of title wins to finish it off with.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,114 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

i cannot believe Randy made the 2nd round, and no i'm not going to hide how jealous i am.

that is ludicrous.

delighted with 4th in this round by the way.

my gamble with The Bulldogs has probably paid off...I will definitely get main event material either way.

There remain 3 real main eventers and any one of them will do for me but there's virtually no chance in hell :(

Voltwad wrote: »
    There remain 3 real main eventers and any one of them will do for me but there's virtually no chance in hell :(

If the one I'm after makes it to you and you choose him just before me the bWo is gonna have problems :mad::P

• Advertisement

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    If the one I'm after makes it to you and you choose him just before me the bWo is gonna have problems :mad::P
    Chances are he wont make it though. Always have a plan b ;)

Advertisement