Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The offical TNA thread - News, Spoilers and the rest...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,995 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

just a question about monday night impact

will bravo still be showing it Saturday night or any chance of bringing it forward a bit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

One year after posing for Playboy, TNA has released knockout Tracy Brooks, reports PWInsider. Brooks had been with TNA since 2003.

Traci Brooks sent out the following message, regarding her release from TNA…

Just wanted to take this time to say yes i was released yesterday afternoon from TNA. There is nothing to report or any stories on why…simply they had nothing for me. I loved my time at TNA and will look back at my seven years with them with great fondness. TNA is a family and unfortunately this is the nature of the beast with family members coming and going. I will still be wrestling and doing conventions just like i have been this whole time. Thank you to the ring
    crew, camera men, production, creative and of course the talent who i have shared so many good times with, my only sadness is not being able to say goodbye to these people in person. I do have my ebay store (tracibrooksdirect2u) where you can find traci brooks merch. My myspace which is tnaknockouttracibrooks and my facebook which is traci brooks i do not or have not ever had a twitter account and those 2 sites are my only social network...so if anyone is following me on twitter sorry to say its not me, as well as facebook..there is imposter's but traci brooks is my only facebook account..thanks again to my fans for always supporting me and for all the great times i have had over the years. Looking forward to what life has in store for me..god bless..and please watch TNA monday nights as i will still be cheering on my family including my husband :)

Headshot wrote: »
    just a question about monday night impact

will bravo still be showing it Saturday night or any chance of bringing it forward a bit ?

Still Saturdays at 9 afaik. I think it was mentioned in the new UK deal that iMPACT! will stay on Bravo on Saturdays at 9.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,995 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Still Saturdays at 9 afaik. I think it was mentioned in the new UK deal that iMPACT! will stay on Bravo on Saturdays at 9.

cheers mate

I dont understand TNA thinking behind that but at least its there I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

One year after posing for Playboy, TNA has released knockout Tracy Brooks, reports PWInsider. Brooks had been with TNA since 2003.

Traci Brooks sent out the following message, regarding her release from TNA…

Just wanted to take this time to say yes i was released yesterday afternoon from TNA. There is nothing to report or any stories on why…simply they had nothing for me. I loved my time at TNA and will look back at my seven years with them with great fondness. TNA is a family and unfortunately this is the nature of the beast with family members coming and going. I will still be wrestling and doing conventions just like i have been this whole time. Thank you to the ring
    crew, camera men, production, creative and of course the talent who i have shared so many good times with, my only sadness is not being able to say goodbye to these people in person. I do have my ebay store (tracibrooksdirect2u) where you can find traci brooks merch. My myspace which is tnaknockouttracibrooks and my facebook which is traci brooks i do not or have not ever had a twitter account and those 2 sites are my only social network...so if anyone is following me on twitter sorry to say its not me, as well as facebook..there is imposter's but traci brooks is my only facebook account..thanks again to my fans for always supporting me and for all the great times i have had over the years. Looking forward to what life has in store for me..god bless..and please watch TNA monday nights as i will still be cheering on my family including my husband :)

The playboy curse strikes again:pac:

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    cheers mate

I dont understand TNA thinking behind that but at least its there I suppose

Considering iMPACT is beating WWE in the UK atm (albeit Sky Sports is pay tv) and that the UK is the 2nd biggest market in the world, it just doesn't make sense that iMPACT! isn't being shown live. We have to wait 6 days after it happens.

The playboy curse strikes again:pac:

That's true, everyone that posed for Playboy in wrestling isn't with their company now.

Considering iMPACT is beating WWE in the UK atm (albeit Sky Sports is pay tv) and that the UK is the 2nd biggest market in the world, it just doesn't make sense that iMPACT! isn't being shown live. We have to wait 6 days after it happens.

Yeah TNA got 65,000 for 9pm and 75,000 for the 10pm showing of iMPACT! last week. Thats unreal, and also a higher rating than some weeks Raw will do on a Monday and the repeat..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

This is nothing but speculation but not being live may be as much up to Bravo as it is to TNA.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Maybe we might get TNA live eventually . Its stupid not having it live over here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,684 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ProWrestling.net is reporting that TNA officials are "fuming" mad over the fact that SpikeTV posted the Tweet confirming Rob Van Dam's signing with the company. TNA wanted RVD's debut with the company to be a surprise, and did NOT want to announce it before this Monday's live Impact broadcast, but after hearing the interview that Hulk Hogan did where he hinted at RVD signing with TNA, Spike officials jumped the gun and confirmed RVD's contract signing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,275 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

So confirmation that the brain trust will do another "throw everything we can and see what stick" show for the first go live session; that worked so well last time as well for the long term impact :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Ridley

yes folks, I am through with TNA as I want to wrestle in Mexico. I was going to perform in both TNA and CMLL, but now the switch to Mondays for TNA, and the fact that TNA had nothing solid yet, Mexico here I come.

Got to be a good thing unless another ex-WWE/WCW guy fills the gap, right?

Unless it's Burchill or Haas. ;)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    ProWrestling.net is reporting that TNA officials are "fuming" mad over the fact that SpikeTV posted the Tweet confirming Rob Van Dam's signing with the company. TNA wanted RVD's debut with the company to be a surprise, and did NOT want to announce it before this Monday's live Impact broadcast, but after hearing the interview that Hulk Hogan did where he hinted at RVD signing with TNA, Spike officials jumped the gun and confirmed RVD's contract signing.

The fault lies with Hogan for this. He did the "R-V-D" thing without noticing that he was being recorded imo.

In other RVD news, Rob Van Dam who has reportedly signed with TNA posted the following on his website:

"WOW, MY PHONE HAS BEEN BUZZING ALL DAY, AND NOT JUST BECAUSE THE ROOM'S BEEN SMOKEY!EVER HAVE ONE OF THOSE DAYS WHERE YOU CAN'T SEND OUT A TEXT BEFORE TWO TEXTS INTERRUPT YOU? MY ATTENTION SPAN HAS BEEN SO DISTRACTED, I FORGET WHO I'VE CALLED BY THE TIME THE PHONE STOPS RINGING AND SOMEONE ANSWERS ALL THE TIME! AND NOT JUST BECAUSE THE ROOM IS SMOKEY EITHER! AT LEAST, I MEAN...MAYBE..."

Everywhere I look there seems to be a new TNA interview or media piece or publicity, they're all over the place for the last few days. They're really putting the hype machine into overdrive.

Everywhere I look there seems to be a new TNA interview or media piece or publicity, they're all over the place for the last few days. They're really putting the hype machine into overdrive.

They have to, otherwise the Monday rating will be painful to look at

Speaking of ratings, the final Thursday Impact did a 1.14. Still no improvement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Tribesmen7

Which is a good thing. Now if only they could improve what happens on their TV show while they have the eyes of the world watching them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bringthethunder

This was probably mentioned all ready but they need to change the ring.....the ramp leading up to the ring is a joke....

This was probably mentioned all ready but they need to change the ring.....the ramp leading up to the ring is a joke....

The 4 sided ring has only been used for only 2 months. The ramp definetly needs to be changed alright

They have to, otherwise the Monday rating will be painful to look at

That's what I was getting at. It's practically unavoidable. This is where Hogan is very valuable to TNA as very few TV or Radio shows would turn down an interview with him.

• Advertisement

Tbh i really think Hogan vs Flair will draw.. Even in 2010:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

..the ramp leading up to the ring is a joke....

It's the least of their problems. WCW used to do it aswell.

The original ECW did too. I dont see what everyones problem is with it.

I think it limits what they can do to the outside, and it serves no other purpose so for me it detracts from the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bringthethunder

The 4 sided ring has only been used for only 2 months. The ramp definetly needs to be changed alright

Yeah the 4 sided ring is ok but with that stupid ramp there is little or no outside the ring stuff, surely hogan must have been told this all ready why he persist's with it i dont know.....

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I think it limits what they can do to the outside, and it serves no other purpose so for me it detracts from the show.

It limits the amount of arial moves to the outside and hinders the camera men when they are trying to shoot matches. Its only there because Hogan can't walk up the steps :P

The ramp can be used for spots no problem

But those kind of spots'll lose their appeal pretty quickly if overused.

But those kind of spots'll lose their appeal pretty quickly if overused.

Absolutely but then again if its used properly it could be awesome too. Like as an example id love to see AJ doing a springboard 450 on the ramp and would definitely not get bored of that either. Plus the ramp is something different to WWE which is the main thing..

• Advertisement

Plus the ramp is something different to WWE which is the main thing..

So was the 6 Sided Ring.:)

Advertisement