Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2010 "Future Endeavoured" Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Wow, Maria gone is a big shock. She only just won the Slammy for Diva of the Year in December.

There'll still be a few fireing's today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Helms did get in trouble with the law, hardly a surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Maria vs Christy for the duty of tna backstage interview. in some sort of nudity on a pole match. yes please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

## Crosses fingers for Heath Slater to be next:pac::pac:

Not surprised bout Maria, she still cant wrestle after 5 years ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Not surprised bout Maria, she still cant wrestle after 5 years ffs

That really wasn't part of her job description. Or really any of the woman in WWE currently.

That really wasn't part of her job description. Or really any of the woman in WWE currently.

In fairness look at Kelly Kelly she joined the WWE a good while after Maria and she's far far superior..

• Registered Users Posts: 53,858 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

There'll still be a few fireing's today

crosses fingers for the midget

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

In fairness look at Kelly Kelly she joined the WWE a good while after Maria and she's far far superior..

They don't pay Kelly Kelly for her wrestling ability either. They pay her to ride mechanical bulls in skimpy clothes.

The only difference with Kelly Kelly and Maria is that in WWE's eyes they are at different stages of their WWE cycle with Kelly debuing a couple of years later before Maria.

My hunch would be that WWE thought they had done everything they could with her and didn't like her branching out going on the Apprentice and haviing an album.

Stacy Keibler version 2.

They don't pay Kelly Kelly for her wrestling ability either. They pay her to ride mechanical bulls in skimpy clothes.

The only difference with Kelly Kelly and Maria is that in WWE's eyes they are at different stages of their WWE cycle with Kelly debuing a couple of years later before Maria.

My hunch would be that WWE thought they had done everything they could with her and didn't like her branching out going on the Apprentice and haviing an album.

Stacy Keibler version 2.

Yeah i get what you mean.. I personally always considered her down the bottom of the Diva list to be perfectly honest, She was dull as dishwater

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,010 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Maria was over though, thats why her release is such a shock. She was a decent enough seller so she was useful in tag team matches as well. She was also someone they could use for PR stuff as well, so I am a little shocked by her firing.

They use these girls for a few years and then spit them back out. They got her to do the Playboy spread and probably feel they have gotten the best they can from her.

Is it likely she'll have to wait 90 days to go somewhere else because if so it's a crappy situation for her as apparently her album comes out in April and she appears on Celebrity Apprentice in March.

The timing of this seems particularly callous.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Doing Playboy's what harmed her, her career stalled after that imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Maria should have been cut a long time ago to be honest, no mic skills and from what I've seen, poor in the ring as well. Not too cut up about Burchill either, the guy had plenty of chances. Helms is the only one that disappoints me.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Stacy Keibler version 2.

Kelly Kelly wishes! KK is hot but she is not sexy in the least. Stacy is extremely sexual in her movements...not to mention cuter and hotter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

They use these girls for a few years and then spit them back out. They got her to do the Playboy spread and probably feel they have gotten the best they can from her.

Is it likely she'll have to wait 90 days to go somewhere else because if so it's a crappy situation for her as apparently her album comes out in April and she appears on Celebrity Apprentice in March.

The timing of this seems particularly callous.

You would have thought they would have kept her around until after the Celebrity Apprentice aired no?

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

At least they released her the day AFTER her birthday!

EdK wrote: »
    You would have thought they would have kept her around until after the Celebrity Apprentice aired no?

Yeah and the fact they got rid of her now means she can't really generate publicity for it or for her album.

I can see Mickie James not being too far behind her in the auld future endevours.. Doesnt she have an album out soon too?. Maybe WWE dont want to promote people who are just using them as a stepping stone ala Stacey Keibler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Tribesmen7

EDIT

Never mind, I'm a bit late.

• Advertisement

Scott Armstrong is the latest WWE release..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,233 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Scott Armstrong is the latest WWE release..

Maybe he'll go to TNA...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

Burchill: He got so many chance and never got over. I always liked him, but he's no loss to the company.

Helms: Jericho gets a championship and Helms gets fired. Huh.

Maria: Odd timing in that she was just starting an on-air relationship with Matt Hardy. Personally I don't think she's talented or good looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Helms probably got fired over the whole Jericho fight thing. As for Burchill, never liked him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Whats this fight with Jericho thing about?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

gimmick wrote: »
    Whats this fight with Jericho thing about?
    WWE superstars Chris Jericho and Gregory Helms were arrested in Kentucky on Wednesday after they were found to be "extremely intoxicated" in public.

Jericho, whose real name is Christopher Irvine, and Helms (formerly "The Hurricane") were taken into custody in Kenton County after police apprehended the duo for "alcohol intoxication in a public place", reports TMZ.com.

WKRC in Cincinnati is reporting that the arrest follows a fight at a gas station, and that Erlanger Police were called to the Shell station on Buttermilk Pike in Crescent Springs on Wednesday morning around 4:45 a.m. A call about two men fighting in a cab brought police to the scene.

WWE presented a show in Cincinnati at US Bank Arena on Tuesday night, and WKRC Local 12 reports that Helms and Jericho were seen at KJ's bar in Fort Mitchell just before their arrest.

Jericho, 39, who also fronts the heavy metal band Fozzy, and Helms, 35, were released on $120 bond each.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2010/01/28/12650391.html

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Helms and Maria will go to TNA

CharlieHaas.jpg

WWEs newest release

• Registered Users Posts: 12,010 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Good worker who could never get over sadly. The problem with ECW been ended, it means the roster is seriously stacked so jobbers were always an endangered species.

• Advertisement

Thought his days were numbered for sure, I cant even remember the last time i saw him on WWE tv. Haas will do well in ROH and in Japan id say.. Maybe TNA.. great/underrated wrestler. I actually really enjoyed his parody gimmick thought he was pretty over during that time tbh..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement