Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Cigarettes - The original thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Opit

You need to order new atomizer and empty tanks

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭O'Prez

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Thanks to O'Prez i tried RY4 from thevapourstore.ie and it is nothing like RY4 from thebestshop.eu.

You're welcome kid ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

This guy has the Tank too under the original brand - http://ecoesmoking.com/site-store-item-210-en.php

Glad to hear best shop is getting hangsen. Thats the liquid Liberty Flights do and it's my favorite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭puttputt

Will those empty tank cartridges fit the eGo ,they look very similar

You need to get the special tank atomiser to match the tank cartridges, the regular eGo cone atomisers have a different set up inside. But you don't need to get batteries if you already have eGo or Tornado batteries.

mewso wrote: »
    This guy has the Tank too under the original brand - http://ecoesmoking.com/site-store-item-210-en.php

Glad to hear best shop is getting hangsen. Thats the liquid Liberty Flights do and it's my favorite.

Yea I really like those samples too. Not sure what's the base PG or PG/VG mix but is ok vape.
    www.nucig.co.uk is Hangsen eliquid aswell but only VG base.

• Advertisement

555-love it now. For now it's my all day vape and when i ran out of it i'll order more.
    I've never tried that. What's it like?

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

O'Prez wrote: »
    I've never tried that. What's it like?
    oh well:) i'm really bad at describing flavors i guess:) I got the 18 mg one. Very good throat hit but kind of smooth if you know what i mean. The flavor itself is very pleasant to my tastebuds:) There is a light hint of tobacco and a very nice lipton ice lemon tee flavor, like the one you can buy in 0.5L bottles. I love that drink so i am very satisfied with the liquid...:) I asked my wife what it smells like when i vape it and she told me it smells like an ice tee. That would be my best guess:D

Hmmmm kinky! I think I'll get a bottle. :D

I did a little research. It looks like guys from TW UK has reserved rights to sell new version of eGo T and spare parts in europe. We will see for how long.
    I found one more website http://www.ovaleeurope.com/index.html but is only for business customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

Opit wrote: »
    You need to order new atomizer and empty tanks

Wish I knew this last week. Ordered 2 of the Tank atty's on there own from TW the day they went up for sale, rushed through the order a bit in fairness. So just ordered the 2 atty's + Shipping = £30. Then once they had been shipped, I emailed TW and asked if the Atty's come with the Tank cart thing attached, the answer was no.

So i had to go back and order the carts separately with another £10 shipping!!!! I said I may as well throw in a new Ego Battery to try and get some value / justification.

So in total it both orders combined cost around £60, I would have got the full Tank kit for that! Frustrating, these things better be good! I have the atty's.....just waiting on the stupid carts :-[

• Advertisement

Hey lads, can anybody please tell me if you can actually refill those tanks? And how long will they last? Is it basically a device that makes dripping for you?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Hey lads, can anybody please tell me if you can actually refill those tanks? And how long will they last? Is it basically a device that makes dripping for you?

Yes you can refill them. It's loosely based on a mod some forum guys came with. You fill the tank and cap it and there is a point protruding from inside the atomiser which pierces the cap when you insert it. This means constant and efficient wicking. With care I imagine the tank carts will last quite some time wheras the attomisers will probably have a similar life-span to the standard ones but perhaps longer since there should be less flooding and dry burning (it's quite apparent when the tank is out of liquid).

mewso wrote: »
    Yes you can refill them. It's loosely based on a mod some forum guys came with. You fill the tank and cap it and there is a point protruding from inside the atomiser which pierces the cap when you insert it. This means constant and efficient wicking. With care I imagine the tank carts will last quite some time wheras the attomisers will probably have a similar life-span to the standard ones but perhaps longer since there should be less flooding and dry burning (it's quite apparent when the tank is out of liquid).
    Does anybody else sells them? Or only TW at the moment?

At the moment only TW but at the end of next week will be available in ireland ;)

Huh i was just a few second away from ordering it from TW, just decided to check maybe i got my question answered:) Nice one.
    Who is going to do them? Thebestshop.eu? What will be the price for them and carts for them? Definitely getting some to try as i am dripping anyway:)

Yes thebestshop.eu but I have no informations about price. Is 2AM in China so is hard to contact with him.
    :eek: BTW small Sneap Peak from Hangsen factory:
    label.jpg

are there cartomizers on thevapourstore.ie? can't find any...

Nonamigo, this is a very good Tank system review that will show you all the ins and outs of the product

The Vapour Store doesn't stock carto's I believe. But we wont need em anyway now with Tank system!

thudd wrote: »
    Nonamigo, this is a very good Tank system review that will show you all the ins and outs of the product

The Vapour Store doesn't stock carto's I believe. But we wont need em anyway now with Tank system!
    Thanks. that's cleared it all for me. I'll wait until they have it in ireland and try it out.
    This man's (Scott is his name isn't it?) reviews are great, the only problem is i find it really difficult to understand his accent:)

His accent is not so bad, try to go to northern ireland :)

• Advertisement

Scott forgot to mention that the new eGo battery has a new function which allows you to switch off battery when is carry in the pocket. Just press the button 5 times to switch off battery and again press the button 5 times to switch it back on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdSyQHB_cKI&feature=related

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

wait, you're meant to refridgerate the e-juices?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

wait, you're meant to refridgerate the e-juices?

Never heard this before

Only if you keep it for a very long time. Many juices out there has the same thing writed on the label. I just checked 5 different vendors.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Just got the V3.1 upgrade kit for my Prodigy V3. All I can say is the change in contact screw material and size has turned a good vaping device into an excellent one. Much improved hit and vapour production.

I can very much recommend the Prodigy V3.1 to anyone looking to get into mods. You can find them here: http://www.cloud9vaping.co.uk/epages/yxve46fvrnud.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Categories/PS

And you stack two 3v batteries for 6volt vaping? Or is it still hitting well with a 3.7v and LR atty combo?

I've been looking at getting a mod for a while now, but after buying the Tornado Tank attys and all that stuff. I might have to wait a while before I splurge on one of the more expensive mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

thudd wrote: »
    And you stack two 3v batteries for 6volt vaping? Or is it still hitting well with a 3.7v and LR atty combo?

I've been looking at getting a mod for a while now, but after buying the Tornado Tank attys and all that stuff. I might have to wait a while before I splurge on one of the more expensive mods.

I'm using it with a 3.7V battery and a LR 306 Cisco atomiser at the moment and it's hitting very well indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Hi all,
    You'll find be back along this thread somewhere - I was/am the nerd who was trying desperately to get basic information on using a e-cigg, as in what to buy, what flavours were nice etc, etc.
    I haven't progressed too far - have the e-cigg and am trying some flavours.
    However, could I suggest that some of you more experienced "vapers" set up your own thread? I'm not being nasty but this thread has become very technical and the average person who is curious about e-ciggs, perhaps as an alternative to smoking, is totally flabbergasted! And, to be honest, it is very off-putting.
    The thread title is "E-Cig - Some Info and My Experience" and, as such, will attract the curious as opposed to the guys with the "tanks" etc.
    I referred another person on Boards to the thread and they came back saying they hadn't a clue what it was all about but it sure looks complicated!
    This is just a suggestion - please feel free to ignore it totally. I just want to see that all our needs are met:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Shazanne wrote: »
    Hi all,
    You'll find be back along this thread somewhere - I was/am the nerd who was trying desperately to get basic information on using a e-cigg, as in what to buy, what flavours were nice etc, etc.
    I haven't progressed too far - have the e-cigg and am trying some flavours.
    However, could I suggest that some of you more experienced "vapers" set up your own thread? I'm not being nasty but this thread has become very technical and the average person who is curious about e-ciggs, perhaps as an alternative to smoking, is totally flabbergasted! And, to be honest, it is very off-putting.
    The thread title is "E-Cig - Some Info and My Experience" and, as such, will attract the curious as opposed to the guys with the "tanks" etc.
    I referred another person on Boards to the thread and they came back saying they hadn't a clue what it was all about but it sure looks complicated!
    This is just a suggestion - please feel free to ignore it totally. I just want to see that all our needs are met:)

Excellent observation ,Some time ago there was a request put in for the e-cig forum which would have catered for this type of thing.At the moment all we can do is set up threads here which I personally don't think is a great idea.There are so many aspects to the e-cig ,beginner ,advanced ,modding ,flavors ,shops ,sites etc......I think we should bump that old forum request or maybe a cat mod could push it with the admins;)

• Advertisement

oh well:) i'm really bad at describing flavors i guess:) I got the 18 mg one. Very good throat hit but kind of smooth if you know what i mean. The flavor itself is very pleasant to my tastebuds:) There is a light hint of tobacco and a very nice lipton ice lemon tee flavor, like the one you can buy in 0.5L bottles. I love that drink so i am very satisfied with the liquid...:) I asked my wife what it smells like when i vape it and she told me it smells like an ice tee. That would be my best guess:D
    after 5 days of vaping 555 something has happened to it:confused:. The flavor has changed from very nice to awful... Tried it on 3 different atomizers, normal and LR, and it has a really weird taste on all of them. I'll put it away for some time and try it later.
    Also Virginia has changed. Even the smell of it:) Now it smells like an old overfilled ashtray...and it actually tastes like it:eek:. I gave my non smoking friend to try it and he agreed with me. Just like an old ashtray...weird...
    Is it common with some juices? Has anybody experienced something like it before?

Advertisement