Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Cigarettes - The original thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

puttputt wrote: »
    You didn't by any chance charge the regular 510 batteries in the eGo charger?
    :) oh no, i gave it as a present to my friend, only original charger was used

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭cc-offe

Started on the 11mg Jasper cartridges because the chemist were out of the 16mg, oddly enough they actually feel stronger than the 16mg, better vapour and better throat kick, there's a bit of a menthol after taste though even though I got the tobacco flavoured ones.

Quality control mustn't be great where they make the cartridges if the weaker ones taste stronger and minty and my last 16mg pack was missing the silver blister pack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭puttputt

It might be worth emailing the company and asking for replacement batteries, you should get better performance than that.

Tell them you will post your experiences of their customer service on here

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭TheQueen

Ok so my intellicig seems to be ****e.

I have information overload. Can somebody please just tell me what to buy please

You can't go wrong with ego. Just get it from reliable vendor to make sure it's genuine. IMHO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭TheQueen

Nonamigo wrote: »
    You can't go wrong with ego. Just get it from reliable vendor to make sure it's genuine. IMHO

Thanks
    Can you recommend somewhere to buy please.
    Much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭O'Prez

Just put in a pre-order for the new Tank system over at Totally Wicked. Looks right good for the direct dripping brigade. I got two atties and a pack of empty tanks. http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/products/tornado-tank-ecig-products.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

TheQueen wrote: »
    Thanks
    Much appreciated!

the vaporstore and they take laser get some liquids as well

TheQueen wrote: »
    Thanks
    Much appreciated!

Yep. Thevapourstore.ie check there for ego starter kit. You'll get 2 attys, 2 batteries, drip tip and 5 cartridges, main and USB charger, all in the nice box. Get a few 5ml liquids as well just to try as the cartridges that come with the kit taste nasty:)

O'Prez wrote: »
    Just put in a pre-order for the new Tank system over at Totally Wicked. Looks right good for the direct dripping brigade. I got two atties and a pack of empty tanks. http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/products/tornado-tank-ecig-products.html

That's very like the mega eGo I have.Im eventually going to buy the SCREWDRIVER!!!!!

screwdriverweb.jpg

• Advertisement

got the eGo this morning, first impressions, it seems excellent, using the marborlo 18mg liquid which is a bit strong after using the jasper for the last few days, off to experiment now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭gilmour

For those who have experience with ordering from EnJuice, how long does it normally take to ship to Ireland? I ordered my first batch of juice on the 1st and its still not arrived, but yet the order says complete on my status and they've charged me. Should i be worried? :confused:

gilmour wrote: »
    For those who have experience with ordering from EnJuice, how long does it normally take to ship to Ireland? I ordered my first batch of juice on the 1st and its still not arrived, but yet the order says complete on my status and they've charged me. Should i be worried? :confused:

Depends who you buy it from.If I buy from the vapourstore I usually get it the next day.When I get it from totally wicked it can take a week or more.I ordered from liberty flights on the 1st and only got the liquid this morning

Ok the Marlboro is definitely not for me, have dunhill too but haven't tried that, ordered halo menthol ice form thevapourstore.ie so i should have that tomorrow.

cc-offe wrote: »
    Ok the Marlboro is definitely not for me, have dunhill too but haven't tried that, ordered halo menthol ice form thevapourstore.ie so i should have that tomorrow.

I had the halo menthol and liked it but I prefer the generic one from the vapourstore.I have pepper soda at the moment and menthol from liberty flights.The pepper soda is like dr pepper

I had the halo menthol and liked it but I prefer the generic one from the vapourstore.I have pepper soda at the moment and menthol from liberty flights.The pepper soda is like dr pepper

How minty is the halo one? I was going to come on here and ask before I ordered but was in a rush to get my order in before 3 so I can get next day delivery.
    I think i'm going to use the last few Jasper cartridges up today because the marlboro is really not nice at all, horrible after taste.

How minty is the halo one? I was going to come on here and ask before I ordered but was in a rush to get my order in before 3 so I can get next day delivery.
    I think i'm going to use the last few Jasper cartridges up today because the marlboro is really not nice at all, horrible after taste.

Not very minty im afraid but not bad either.The generic stuff is very minty and gives a decent throat hit

Not very minty im afraid but not bad either.The generic stuff is very minty and gives a decent throat hit

ah no typical, is that the double mint one you have? or the menthol?

ah no typical, is that the double mint one you have? or the menthol?

Menthol and xtra high 24mg.It's the only flavour in xtra high

Menthol and xtra high 24mg.It's the only flavour in xtra high

I just ordered the 12mg because I had the 16mg in the Jasper but when I worked out how much nicotene I used to get from 10 John player a day it was only around 8mg and I was getting through 2 cartridges so I was going from 8 to 32mg a day.

• Advertisement

I just ordered the 12mg because I had the 16mg in the Jasper but when I worked out how much nicotene I used to get from 10 John player a day it was only around 8mg and I was getting through 2 cartridges so I was going from 8 to 32mg a day.

It's nice stuff.After months of trying various makes of liquid and flavours.I have to say I have sort of settled on the generic menthol from the vapourstore.I got 3 5ml bottles from liberty flights this morning but after these I think i'll stick to generic menthol ,it's the one that I like most.I have a box full of diy liquid up stairs that I probably won't use unless im very stuck.I found what I need after months of experementing

just got my LR 510 attys today. Just WOW!:) Such a huge difference! Taste, vapor, TH...LR wins hands down.
    Could someone just give me an advice on how to not screw them up? Do they require any special care? Cleaning more often maybe? How long do they last?
    Got mine from thebestshop.eu. They were only 5.50 each there and next day delivery. Will see how long they will last:) But so far i am very happy i got them:)

It's nice stuff.After months of trying various makes of liquid and flavours.I have to say I have sort of settled on the generic menthol from the vapourstore.I got 3 5ml bottles from liberty flights this morning but after these I think i'll stick to generic menthol ,it's the one that I like most.I have a box full of diy liquid up stairs that I probably won't use unless im very stuck.I found what I need after months of experementing

I think my boyfriends dad might give the e-cigs a go so we'll just give him the ones we don't like....I'll try that menthol next if I don't like this one! I'd like to find a flavour like the Jasper but noones really tried it so cant get any recommendations for a similar one.
    How many mls would you get through in a month?

just got my LR 510 attys today. Just WOW!:) Such a huge difference! Taste, vapor, TH...LR wins hands down.
    Could someone just give me an advice on how to not screw them up? Do they require any special care? Cleaning more often maybe? How long do they last?
    Got mine from thebestshop.eu. They were only 5.50 each there and next day delivery. Will see how long they will last:) But so far i am very happy i got them:)

Mine are still going strong after 2 months

I think my boyfriends dad might give the e-cigs a go so we'll just give him the ones we don't like....I'll try that menthol next if I don't like this one! I'd like to find a flavour like the Jasper but noones really tried it so cant get any recommendations for a similar one.
    How many mls would you get through in a month?

1 30ml bottle per week so 4 30ml bottles of the generic e juice.I think the halo one is a 20ml bottle

Cheers. Sounds promising:) should i just look after them the same way as with normal attys?

Cheers. Sounds promising:) should i just look after them the same way as with normal attys?

Yeah same way ,I don't bother cleaning mine out or anything they don't seem do get dirty.I just change the filler every now and again.I bet you were suprised by how good those atty's are:D they blow the head off you at first ,especially with menthol:pac: Just don't take a bath with them and you'll be fine.

1 30ml bottle per week so 4 30ml bottles of the generic e juice.I think the halo one is a 20ml bottle

The halo I ordered is 30ml and I thought the other menthol was only 20ml?
    Do you use it all the time or do you just use it like it were a proper smoke?

The halo I ordered is 30ml and I thought the other menthol was only 20ml?
    Do you use it all the time or do you just use it like it were a proper smoke?

You're right it's 20ml I got mixed up there;) I get confused with all these bottles all over the place some are 30ml and some are 20ml and some are 5ml and theres about 40 in the press.I just continually smoke it all day long like it was one long cigarette

• Advertisement

Yeah lol, i was impressed big time:)
    Mmmm vaping now halo freedom from thevapourstore.... Lovely... Does anybody have a recipe for making halo freedom DIY? Or there is no such a thing?:)

Advertisement