Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold Spell & Snowfall Discussion Tuesday/Wednesday (5/6 January 2010)

Options
19899100101102104»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Snowfield..

OutsideTempHistory.gif

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Elmo5

Am seeing this graphic too that sky news has for Sunday. How likely is this to come off?

After me moaning this morning of no snow, within 2 hours complete white out. More than new years eve, my 6 year old screamed and screamed when I told him he had to come in because it was dark. He hasn't thrown a tantrum like that since he was 2.
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Elnin09

sod the snow, whats her number, shes a bit of all right aint she:D

Is that forecast correct. Did ye see sunday. Holy ****. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

21836_234704824505_519909505_334562.jpg

leixlip waterfall

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Well this thing tonight definately isn't called a Polar Low, the conditions are right for it.

It is a shortwave system, could provide some snow alright, but looks like slipping down the west coast during tomorrow.

Easterly flow returns by Friday evening but pressure higher but still should get some showers going with sub -10c 850hpa over the Irish sea by Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Oh elmo the poor lad. Completely understandable tantrum. Bad daddy or mammy :-):-)

Temp in carlow has dropped a lot. Had a fresh loaf of bread in car and it had started to freeze!!! Serious freeze on that snow will be fun :-(

Thread Closed - New one open

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement