Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pregnant Womans Moan Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Tigerton

Rachineire wrote: »
    Ah I thought it was just me!! I feel so yuck these days....I was fantasizing about wearing normal clothes and going for a walk today with no pain, no needing to pee, no waddling! It's the little things lol

Oh me too. I'd love a big long walk but I start getting breathless if I walk any faster than a slow crawl these days.
    And I really want Brie - I will eat so much Brie after iv given birth: just cos I can :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Thumby

I'm just back from dunnes and i'm in complete agony! The drive to dunnes takes all of 45 secs and i only went to get the everyday stuff milk bread etc and of course buns and bikkies but i swear to jaysus my pelvic area wasn't this sore after being in labour for 18 hours on my first!

Tigerton as far as i know so long as the brie is cooked in some form eg baked/sauce etc you can have some now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Tigerton wrote: »
    Oh me too. I'd love a big long walk but I start getting breathless if I walk any faster than a slow crawl these days.
    And I really want Brie - I will eat so much Brie after iv given birth: just cos I can :D
    Ive never had brie!! Or pate....its not very common in the states and knowing what it is i don't think i could eat it! but man i do miss a runny egg! And soft serve ice cream!

yes, i look at people walking about here and there jealously from time to time...they all look so carefree and unburdened!

Thumby i feel your pain! We need a loaf of bread and a birthday card and I'm going to pick up my OH from work so he can run into the shop for me while i sit in the car! (talk about feeling lazy! but its just not worth the pain and effort for me these days!)

Jaysus no it really isn't rach not in the slighest but my only alternative was to send my eldest when he gets in from school which i normally wouldn't mind doing but we were all notified by the secondary schools today that there was a couple of guys approaching some of the kids yesterday trying to get them into a van. So i'd rather suffer the physical pain than that. I just want him home and in for the night after that.

• Advertisement

Thumby wrote: »
    Jaysus no it really isn't rach not in the slighest but my only alternative was to send my eldest when he gets in from school which i normally wouldn't mind doing but we were all notified by the secondary schools today that there was a couple of guys approaching some of the kids yesterday trying to get them into a van. So i'd rather suffer the physical pain than that. I just want him home and in for the night after that.

ah thats terrifying!! seriously I feel so bad for this baby sometimes, he is just not going to get the freedom that I enjoyed as a child...this world has gotten so scarey! :( I would do the very same as you- keep them close to home!

Rachineire wrote: »
    ah thats terrifying!! seriously I feel so bad for this baby sometimes, he is just not going to get the freedom that I enjoyed as a child...this world has gotten so scarey! :( I would do the very same as you- keep them close to home!

It's horrible, I remember goin outside first thing in the morning and not being home till bed time except for meals, and even then it would't always be my home i'd be fed in, lol but now it's just gone shocking. I know alot of people give out about kids having moblies too young etc, but in fairness when crap like that is going out right outside school gates is it any wonder we give them to the kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭missymad

Loubian sorry to hear about your situation, i got pregnant very quickly with my 5half yr old myself and the dad ended up getting married, building a house and everything else that goes with it.. im now 30wks preg again with our second baby however he finished things a few months ago.. its a messy situation to be in as we still live under the same roof and he is extremely moody but i think thats he's guilt... who knows whats going to happen with us. ull av ur good days and bad days but keep looking on the bright side your going to have a beautiful baby at the end that ull love regardless of you and your babys dad getting together or not.. Also i had the best 6half years with my ex and still love him with all my heart so here's hoping he'll come to he's sense's ha.. i no its not the same as wat your going through but hope it helps you to no your not alone in what your feeling and you will get through it.. us women are stronger than we look :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭loubian

missymad wrote: »
    Loubian sorry to hear about your situation, i got pregnant very quickly with my 5half yr old myself and the dad ended up getting married, building a house and everything else that goes with it.. im now 30wks preg again with our second baby however he finished things a few months ago.. its a messy situation to be in as we still live under the same roof and he is extremely moody but i think thats he's guilt... who knows whats going to happen with us. ull av ur good days and bad days but keep looking on the bright side your going to have a beautiful baby at the end that ull love regardless of you and your babys dad getting together or not.. Also i had the best 6half years with my ex and still love him with all my heart so here's hoping he'll come to he's sense's ha.. i no its not the same as wat your going through but hope it helps you to no your not alone in what your feeling and you will get through it.. us women are stronger than we look :)

Its quite good to know I'm not the only one who ended up in a situation like this! I'm 23, I still live at home, n I feel so bad because my parents are so worried about me! They didnt even know I was seeing someone! I want a baby so much, n I know I'll love this little one with all my life, but I would rather the situation be a bit better! But have to deal with it!

i was 22 when i got preg with my little man i was lucky enough id just moved in with him before id gotten preg nd he'd met my fam a few times altho it took my dad a little while to get he's head around it (daddy's girl :) ), id met he's mam once ha, sayn that she is my life saver now id b lost without her its gas.. i no exactly how u feel tho wish this time around i could enjoy the pregnancy but with everything going on its impossible.. im just super lucky with this preg im not one bit sick at all im flying through it coz i was soooo sick on my first, think id av a breakdown if id to deal with a rough preg on top of going tru heartache .. its good to talk about it tho get it off ur chest.. as u said u just av to get on with it :)

• Advertisement

Uuuggghhhh awake since 2 o'poxy clock again :-(

Uuuggghhhh awake since 2 o'poxy clock again :-(
    Ah Thumby I was the same - awake from about half 2 till half four. My nose is all stuffed up so its near impossible to breath right when I'm lying down.
    Hope you got some sleep in the end!

Mornin tig. Nah still haven't slept :-( I'll be going for a nap with kacie when she goes down at lunch time. I've always had a touch of insomnia but it's gotten worse now, ya would think the exhaustion of the third trimester would help me sleep a bit better though.
    Try burning some olbus oil in a burner in your room for a bit before ya go to sleep. I find it great for helping clear up the kids heads when they are all stuffed up. Or some eucylaptus (sp?) oil. They both smell really nice too.

Oh dear lord god girls the hormones have hit a new peak today and i don't mean in a good way either! I've done nothing but cry all day. Everything has just hit me and is driving me mad. I know i shouldn't but i'm ignoring drs orders and tearing the house apart just to try make myself feel better and less guilty.

Aw Thumby I've had a few of those days. They're no fun at all. Just make sure you are nice to yourself the next few days and take it easy if you can! Feel better!

Oh dear lord god girls the hormones have hit a new peak today and i don't mean in a good way either! I've done nothing but cry all day. Everything has just hit me and is driving me mad. I know i shouldn't but i'm ignoring drs orders and tearing the house apart just to try make myself feel better and less guilty.

I'm sorry hun- I know exactly how you feel...its can be tough when emotions run high! Just be kind to yourself and baby and try and rest up as much as you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭mel1

Ah Thumby I was the same - awake from about half 2 till half four. My nose is all stuffed up so its near impossible to breath right when I'm lying down.
    Hope you got some sleep in the end!

Sudafed nasel spray. your only man! Chemist 5.50ish.

Thumby hope your feeling better now :( hate days like that and iv had quiet a few of them lately.. tommorows a new day and its never a bad thing to let it all out it has to be done.. so chin up lady sending some smiles your way :):)

Thanks girls, it's nice to know i'm not the only one that has these days. I've never really suffered with the hormone thing. It usually just increases certain drives shall we say? Lol ah hell maybe that's whats wrong with me haha.
    I'll def be takin it easy tomorrow don't worry lol.
    Oh and myself and the x are going to go see the hobbit next friday to get me out of the house, providing we're not stuck in the hospital all day, cause i'll fall asleep before the ads are over if we are.:$

I'm going to go see the Hobbit on Thursday. It's a very long movie for bring pregnant!!

Baby has been kicking the same spot ( at the top of my bump) since this morning to the point where it's starting to hurt. Think it's running our of space in there...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Tigerton how far gone are you?

Tigerton how far gone are you?

36 weeks yesterday!

Well the bean may get a move on and take the hint that hotel mamma is closing for business lol,
    The lenght of it with the constant needing to pee is a pain alright but i'll suffer it. I've been waiting ages for it to be released lol. It better live up to the book though.

wish I was that far gone I cant wait to have baby here safe and sound

wish I was that far gone I cant wait to have baby here safe and sound

When are you due?
    I know how ya feel. Time seems to be going a bit quicker now I'm near(ish) the end - still feels like AGES till January though.

It'll start to go that bit quicker though tig with the xmas rush building up now.

When are you due?
    I know how ya feel. Time seems to be going a bit quicker now I'm near(ish) the end - still feels like AGES till January though.

Im only 22 and half weeks so its FOREVER away yet. but now the mornig sickness is done time is a little bit quicker at moving along. January aint too far christmas should keep your mind occupied for a little bit make it go a lil quicker. Hope it all goes great when time comes

Im only 22 and half weeks so its FOREVER away yet. but now the mornig sickness is done time is a little bit quicker at moving along. January aint too far christmas should keep your mind occupied for a little bit make it go a lil quicker. Hope it all goes great when time comes

I know what you mean...when I was in my 20-26 weeks I feel like time was crawling by...but now that I think about it, time has FLOWN! wait until you hit weeks 36-39...time literally STOPS. (im 39 +0 LOL)

Cant imagine the pain in the ass Im gonna be when I get that close to D day! Im impossible as it is. I can imagine that waiting for any little sign that your ready to go will slowly drive one mad (well maybe not everyone but defo me)

• Advertisement

I'm so worn out, mentally and physically and emotionally. I can't do much of anything anymore and it is driving me mad. I feel sick, im tired and i cant move much at all. I'm just so ready to be done. I went upstairs and had to take two breaks walking up the stairs and sat on the bed and cried for 10 minutes out of sheer exhaustion. No clue how im meant to make it until the 15th much less any longer. :(

Advertisement