Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Pregnant Womans Moan Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

I’m so over working right now! 3 weeks left til my maternity leave! :-( seems so far away Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Betsie_xr3i

Sciatica had kicked in

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭natc

Leaky boobs have started here and I’m only 20 weeks in. I know it’s not the worst thing in the world as it’s not painful or anything but it’s incredibly inconvenient!

natc wrote: »
    Leaky boobs have started here and I’m only 20 weeks in. I know it’s not the worst thing in the world as it’s not painful or anything but it’s incredibly inconvenient!

I hear you there natc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Bleurgh just been vomiting again...too much food at dinner time, even though it's been well over 4 hours since I ate! Sweating to death in bed but too cold without duvet. Crap sleep last night and up early for an appointment tomorrow but no sign of nodding off anytime soon. Lucky hubby snoozing soundly over an hour now. Wah :( 8 weeks left :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Back to no sleep for me. I wish this blasted humidity would stop.

kylith wrote:
    Back to no sleep for me. I wish this blasted humidity would stop.

It was killer last night. Sweating buckets. I ended up in and out of bed for 90 minutes getting sick. Somehow fell asleep sitting up in bed with two windows wide open. Feel like utter crap today. Came downstairs and burst into tears because I'd forgotten to buy brown bread and I know that the white bread I just ate is going to make me sick again. Heading for a thyroid appointment but not expecting to get anywhere with it, so expecting to spend the whole time crying. Also feel like a d1ckhead for complaining because I'm so happy to be pregnant but fukc it's not easy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

I hear you, girls! I've been awake since 2.30am. So tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Amber 123

+1 on the sleeping difficulties. I can’t wait for this hot and humid weather to go away!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Sausage fingers and sausage toes :( waddle, waddle, waddle, waddle.

Also I know people can’t help staring at pregnant women, I do it too but I can’t wait to not feel like an exhibition when I leave the house anymore!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

So now I’ve not only spd and lower back pain, today I’m having cramps. FFS body, there’s 6 weeks to go-give me a god damn break

i just depressed myself today i cleaned out my hotpress/dumping ground/hiding place and i found my favorite pair of shoes that i havent worn since march that no longer fit me coz feet are so swoolen, runners it is for the rest of this pregnancy, 10 weeks left hope its not going to drag too much........

Fat fingers, hands, wrists, toes and ankles here too, my feet BETTER go back to normal after or I'll be seeking some kind of plastic surgery, they're horrendous right now. Wedding rings won't go near me. Husband's uncle actually called me fat last night then laughed that at least I have an excuse. Luckily I know he is a total utter eejit with some kind of issues or I would have gotten upset, I just ignored him I was so horrified. Actually an idiot.

I think i just need to accept that I will not be comfortable or get a decent comfortable sleep for the next 3 weeks! :-(

Naid23 wrote:
    I think i just need to accept that I will not be comfortable or get a decent comfortable sleep for the next 3 weeks! :-(

Snap, except I've 6 weeks to go :_( waddling around work feeling like baby is going to burst out through my stomach any second, with lower back getting increasingly sore. Wah :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

6 weeks left. Sleep is gone again: I keep rolling into my back and then waking up cos i’m Crushing myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭catrionanic

My toddler woke up crying at 2 and it took an hour to settle him.

It appears my body seems to think that 2.5 hours sleep is more than sufficient at 34 weeks pregnant, and is refusing to go back to sleep.

Awake since 4am yesterday too. Waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MiliMe

Thia is more of an OH rant but still, I'm bloody pregnant and can't sleep through the night for some God forsaken reason. You get to have your lie in on Sat. When it's my turn, its oh go on in ammnd give mammy a cuddle while i go back to sleep, oh my back is so sore, im juat going to lie hwrr and have a stretch while you entertain her. Then half an hour later when I get up and go to get her dressed it's, ah no babe you stay in bed.
    Fu$k right off!!!

Worst nights sleep last night. Up about 6 times for the bathroom and everything is uncomfortable when I get up from lying down. And then I wake up and I've a whooper creek in my neck and my hip is really bad and sending shooting pains down my leg if I stand a certain way.

This baby can come now - Im good. 11 days left :):)
    Rant over.

Naid23 wrote: »
    Worst nights sleep last night. Up about 6 times for the bathroom and everything is uncomfortable when I get up from lying down. And then I wake up and I've a whooper creek in my neck and my hip is really bad and sending shooting pains down my leg if I stand a certain way.

This baby can come now - Im good. 11 days left :):)
    Rant over.

Hugs. That sucks.

Today is a bad SPD day. I’m sore. Grr

• Advertisement

My boobs are leaking which is just brilliant! My 5 year old was totally intrigued and no doubt cannot wait to report back to all at school tomorrow :o

I am awake. And sore. It’s 3am. Go to sleep ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭threepeas

I am awake. And sore. It’s 3am. Go to sleep ffs

I am awake too.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭greenttc

threepeas wrote: »
    I am awake too.

Me three

So many of us! Had my first 1.5hr nap of the night which seems to be all I can manage in one go now before waking up in pain. Nearly there. Bring on October

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭threepeas

So many of us! Had my first 1.5hr nap of the night which seems to be all I can manage in one go now before waking up in pain. Nearly there. Bring on October

Hello again! Just getting ready for baby sleep patterns. This time next week I hope I'm home feeding my newborn rather than anxiously waiting not so patiently

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I’m so sick of feeling sick :(

I was nowhere near this bad last time - just feel like it’s never ending. Only nine weeks and the thoughts of another month of this makes me despair

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MiliMe

My boobs. Ive now outgrown all my bras. Ive vot big uns to betin woth so now ive to go spend a fortune on bras that might only last me a couple of weeks.
    Actually considering just not leaving the house so I don't need to wear one.

God gives with one hand and takes with another. Baby has dropped significantly so I can breathe again but it now feels like a fully grown human is about to drop out of my bum!!!

That feeling of a baby using your bladder as a trampoline really is a unique bond between mother and child too. Ouch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

It’s not just that I’m sick of being sick it’s that I’m utterly over it. I’m sick of vomiting, I’m sick of the doctors, I’m sick of cramps so bad they double me over, I’m sick of vomiting blood, I’m sick of the state my feet are in, I’m sick of complete and utter fatigue not tiredness, sick of sleeping 15 hours a day and still being exhausted. Most of all I’m sick of the worry and sick of being a crap mum.

Only 31.5 weeks to go!

Advertisement