Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy NFL jersey???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    I bought a Ravens jersey form here on ebay, 44.99 and it was an authentic, came with all the tags. She took a specific order form me as well, was able to order the exact jersey i wanted! Cheapest I've seen around! Check it out, if what you want ain't there she might be able to order it for you!

Are they screen printed numbers and letters or stitched on ones? Very hard to make out from Pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

The the one I got was all stitched , every thing on it was! Just ordered another one and I'll let ya know I get on.

The the one I got was all stitched , every thing on it was! Just ordered another one and I'll let ya know I get on.

Looking at the Reebok wholesale list unless she ordered them in massive bulk orders I doubt they came from Reebok in Europe or the US. Most likely getting them from Asia just like the Channelone websites. Great Quality jerseys either way.

Yeah maybe your right ,It looks pretty genuine came with what looked like proper NFL tags! Quality is excellent either way!

Yeah maybe your right ,It looks pretty genuine came with what looked like proper NFL tags! Quality is excellent either way!

Yeah man defo all those asian ones are flawless even if they were fake you would never know as they have all the tags and excellently done. Some of the lads posted up pics of the ones they bought from Asia for the same price and they were amazing quality.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

Just thought I'd add my 2 cents here.

I ordered a John Elway throwback jersey from here:

http://www.supplyjerseys.com/

$53 dollars (about 40 euro) delivered - no vat/import applied. Arrived about 7 days after ordering (I think from China)

The quaility is unbelievable - absolutely perfect, stitched numbers and individual letters (not just the panel stitched)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

I get em brought back from China, E7-E14 a pop for the game day fake ones, very good quality. Last three I got were Calvin Johnson black [http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_143000/DS_143585_xl.jpg?01AD=3PYm6IEppkmlmp-_rNU4lqDjTAENta_9LPgCOWJDm-ofhG5fVLxbIvA&01RI=205279D0897FA43&01NA=](this is the equivalent I think)[/URL] and blue and Chris Johnson home (I wanted Andre Johnson black but he got mixed up, the dangers of relying on Irish people :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Got this jersey today from the same ebayer as Ravage1616 at the top of this page. Quality is excellent, and only ordered it Saturday evening. Delighted with it. Strongly recommend that ebayer (based in Waterford).

5379nb.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Looks great

Is is the number & name screenprinted or stitched?

I'm on the lookout for a white Ravens jersey.
    I have a Flacco purple and it sure did cost . Wasn't a authentic but is stitched, I forget the term, thinks it's premier.
    $95 on NFL shop then customs fee which is fine, plus 13 euro to UPS for "administration" :rolleyes:

Gonna be a Derek Mason 85 in white, my favorite NFL player.
    Complete team leader and such guts as he often plays with injuries.

Looks great

Is is the number & name screenprinted or stitched?

Stitched, and great quality too! Delighted with it :D

Definitely gonna pick up a Pat's Brady jersey and Chargers' Rivers jersey off of the same seller before the season starts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

How do you all fit into these huge sizes?? I need to find somewhere that sells youth sizes.

Mine is an L. I'm 6'3" so I need the length on it or else you'd look like a bit of a tool :o

Im only 5' 9. Got a large youths from NFL site last week. But its only a replica one so would like to get an authentic lions jersey.

raddo wrote: »
    jersey101.com is gone but has been replaced by yukijersey.com
    Seems to be the same thing with a different name.
    Have ordered a few times from 101 with no problems.
    But be aware that the jerseys are not real authentic, what do you expect for 30 euro I suppose!!
    Also they are not really washing machine safe as I found out last week, stitching damaged and some printing fell off.
    At least it wasn't a $300 jersey!!

For what it's worth, both yukijersey.com and tarajersey.com have stemmed from Jersey101. The 2 people who owned jersey101 went their seperate ways when it got shut down. Tarajersey seems to be the preferred one, in that it has the exact same layout as Jersey101. Gonna order a jersey or 2 off of their tonight and see what they look like, but from looking at other forums, they seem to be top notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

anyone know of any other sites apart from these listed? im finding it near impossible to get a youth Jags jersey anywhere apart from the NFLshop, which i really dont wanna buy from...

I was talking to this seller who I got my Aaron Rodgers off of. He/she said that if I wanted any that they didn't have listed, to just fire them a message and they would order it. Takes about 3 weeks to deliver (since its not in stock), and you pay when you place your order but the service is great. 100% reliable and excellent quality. They offer a refund if you're unhappy with it, but I dont think you will be. Im sure they could get your Jags jersey for you.

Archimedes wrote: »
    I was talking to this seller who I got my Aaron Rodgers off of. He/she said that if I wanted any that they didn't have listed, to just fire them a message and they would order it. Takes about 3 weeks to deliver (since its not in stock), and you pay when you place your order but the service is great. 100% reliable and excellent quality. They offer a refund if you're unhappy with it, but I dont think you will be. Im sure they could get your Jags jersey for you.

where are their products listed? when i go to the profile, and click on show items for sale theres no products listed....

kev_s88 wrote: »
    where are their products listed? when i go to the profile, and click on show items for sale theres no products listed....

That's a strange one. They had about 10 - 12 listed earlier today. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but fire them a message anyway!

That's a strange one. They had about 10 - 12 listed earlier today. I'm not entirely sure what happened, but fire them a message anyway!

If he/she gets their stuff from Asia which Id say they do I doubt they will have the youth stuff either but its worth a try.

Wasn't there an English website mentioned a while back. I seem to remember them having youth jerseys but I cannot find the link on this thread.

If he/she gets their stuff from Asia which Id say they do I doubt they will have the youth stuff either but its worth a try.

Wasn't there an English website mentioned a while back. I seem to remember them having youth jerseys but I cannot find the link on this thread.

How good were jersey101? Im going to order off their new site tonight, have you or anyone you know bought from them before?

• Advertisement

its just difficult to get Jaguars jerseys full stop ;)! thats what i get for supporting them i guess. ive found a few websites that dont even stock any Jaguars jerseys, nvm Youth Jaguars jerseys :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

its just difficult to get Jaguars jerseys full stop ;)! thats what i get for supporting them i guess. ive found a few websites that dont even stock any Jaguars jerseys, nvm Youth Jaguars jerseys :(

It was so tough for me aswell. But this thread lead me to jersey101 and I got my MJD jersey and love it to bits. I think looking for a youth jersey will be damn near impossible outside of Jacksonville, Florida.

I got a mail from her on Ebay saying she had to remove all her listings! So looks like won't be able to buy them from her anymore!

I got a mail from her on Ebay saying she had to remove all her listings! So looks like won't be able to buy them from her anymore!

Ah well, any particular reason why? That sucks, I didn't mind paying extra for 2 day delivery!

Ah well, any particular reason why? That sucks, I didn't mind paying extra for 2 day delivery!

the e-mail back i got from her said she could probably still order them for us if we wanted them. just that shes not selling through ebay anymore! id say just e-mail to make sure

Hey,

I e-mailed that ebay seller looking for a Johnson Lions youth jersey and she e-mailed me back saying she can get almost any youth jerseys so you should probably ask her to see if she could get yours. I can ask her in my next e-mail if you like.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Just a quick question about sizing. Obviously they're oversized to allow for padding etc.so does everyone just buy a "small" jersey and is this size even anyways wearable? or are there replica shirts made without the size allowance for padding??

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Just a quick question about sizing. Obviously they're oversized to allow for padding etc.so does everyone just buy a "small" jersey and is this size even anyways wearable? or are there replica shirts made without the size allowance for padding??

I would wear a large in pritty much anything I buy in Ireland. I have a medium in my giants jersey and it fits like a sweatshirt. So you might be able to get away with a small if you want to wear it as a t-shirt rather than a sweatshirt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭jasonb

Just wanted to add my experience to this thread...

I ordered from Jersey Channel One last Tuesday and the jersey arrived today! I've ordered stuff from England that took longer than that. €40 for the jersey and shipping and it's in excellent condition and I'm very happy with it...

J.

Advertisement